Kevin - Life on a small thread

Forbidden Love

 Uee's father pulled his own sword. "DON'T COME CLOSER! or her life will be gone right now.." He said as he hold the sword against your throat, making you stop move. Kevin stopped halfway and panted..  
Everyone looked at them. 

"Please.. Please don't kill her. Do anything to me, but don't touch her.. " Kevin begged. You looked at your his sword. "DO IT DAD! KILL HER!" Uee screamed. Xander left Uee's mother, whom was still guarded by Eli, and ran to Uee. Xander putted the sword against Uee's throat. "STOP IT! ... You don't want your prescious daughter to get hurt either, do you?" Xander said while looking at him. The man started laughing, "Did you really thought i wouldn't think of you threathening my daughter?" He asked mockingly, "Uee, Do it." Uee stabbed Xander in his stomach and walked towards her dad. "She was carrying a knife.. they planned this all along?" Soohyun said. Xander dropped on the floor. He was in great pain. "Xander!!" You screamed. Hoon ran towards him and tried to help him. Uee walked towards you and petted your cheek. "Thanks for the help, Hee Young." You turned your head away. "Thanks to you i can finally marry my Kevin without anyone being against it." She now glared at the other boys, "So the first one to die.. will be you.." She said while smiling evil. "Please! i told you.. don't kill her! .. i will listen to you. just don't hurt her. " Kevin said. "No, Kevin! Don't!" You said. "It's too late Kevin.. It's already too late." She looked at him and slowly walked towards him. She touched his body. from cheek to chest, to tummy. "You could've been perfect husband material, however you weren't. Don't worry, we can still marry, but not... when they're around." She said. Dongho looked around to find a way to get to you. He slowly seperated himself from the others and went into a room. 
"Dad, i think you can start now.." Uee said. Her father lowered the sword and took your hair away from your neck. His fangs grew even bigger. "NO! DON'T!" Kevin tried to run up to you but got pushed back by Uee and fell from the stairs. He fell on his arm and a large crack sounded throught the room. He tried to stand up but couldn't because of the pain in his arm. Uee's father placed his mouth in your neck and pushed his teeth into your skin, You squeaked softly, it hurted a lot. He started to the blood out of you. Your body became numb as the blood left your body. 

Dongho walked into the room and saw a stairs. He quickly climbed on it. Just as he thought. It led to the room above, He looked through the window and saw what happened. He reached for the long curtains that hung there. As soon as he grabbed them he took a candleholder and decent down through the curtains. He ran towards her father. "DAD!" Uee screamed as she saw Dongho ran towards him. Dongho hitted his head with the blunt object. Her dad fainted and dropped down with you. Dongho slowly pulled his fangs out of your neck and lifted you. "We gotta go! Right now!" Dongho said. Eli reached the neck of the mother and made a special movement (Ninja like), making her faint as well. Dongho ran off the stairs with you. Uee, who was still standing infront of kevin, preventing anyone to help him tried to stop Dongho. Kibum ran towards Uee and jumped on her, Making her fall together with him. "Now! Go quick!" He said as he was holding Uee back. Dongho tried to help Kevin up, However he couldn't do much because he was holding you. Soohyun ran towards Kevin and supported him. Kiseop tried to open a portal. "why doesn't it work?" Hoon asked. "This castle, They made it portal resistance, We need to get out of here first!" Hoon carried Xander with him, As they tried to make their way out of the castle. You couldn't talk at all, You felt so weak, there was little blood in your vains as half of it was drunken, Beside that, your neck was still bleeding. Dongho whispered to you: "Hang in there Hee Young! Stay strong, we're gonna get help!" You slowly opened your eyes a bit. "i...i'm ..sorry.." you said weakly, You passed out. 

Outside Kiseop immediatly made a portal, "This one leads right to our homes. it will only stay here for like 5 minutes so be quick!" The others quickly jumped through it. At last Kiseop entered, The portal immediatly closed behind him. They went back home.

Hoon Lied Xander on bed, Xander was sweating because of the pain. Kiseop brought the first aid box and they started to threat their wounds. Kevin was lied on the bed too, However as soon as he lied he tried to stand up again. "No, Stay here!" Eli tried. "No.. I.. I have to go to Heeyoung!" Kevin said as he used all his powers to walk towards you. You were lying on the other bed, Your body looked slightly blueish. "We have to transport blood into her body as soon as possible! Does anyone know what bloodtype she has?" Soohyun asked quickly. "O!" Kevin said, "it is blood type O." "how do you know.." Eli asked. "I once bit her accidently because she made me to do so.. I tasted it.. " Kevin said, while being in pain. Soohyun ran back to the fridge and took a bottle with bloodtype O. As he came back he noticed he didnt had a way to get it in the body. "i need an infusion.. We cant let her drink it! that doesn't work.." Soohyun looked around. "we don't have it!" Dongho said worried. "Wait.. There is a way!" Eli said. "What way? Do it!" Dongho said immediatly. "If we make her a vampire, we can make her drink the blood, then it DOES work." Eli looked around, "however.. everyone has to agree.." "Let's do it!" Soohyun said. "What..?" Kevin asked. "Kevin, Do you wanna safe her or not?" Soohyun looked at Kevin, Kevin eventually gave in. "Let's do it.." Kevin said.

Eli quickly putted a bandage around Kevins arm. "This will do for now, Try to not move it, okay? We will go to the hospital right after Hee Youngs transformation. "

NEXT >