Betrayal.

Forbidden Love

 

Soohyun entered the rooftop. "Hee Young.. I need your help." You looked at Soohyun. "What's up? Something wrong?" You asked carefully. "Kevin can stay.. But ONLY if he never talk to you again. I need you to give up the relation.. for him to live on." Soohyun looked worried. "So.. If i do not agree he will die?" You asked. Soohyun nodded and grabbed your hand, Pulling you to the hall. "Listen. If they find out that he hasn't left you yet, the things will go terribly wrong.. then we might lose Kevin.. For real." You looked down. "Then.. How can i save him?" You asked sad. Eli watched from a distance. "We have to make him hate you." Soohyun looked at you. "How are we gonna do that?" You bit your lower lip. ".. Kiss me.." Soohyun said. "Wait what?" You asked. "If you kiss me, he will feel betrayed. Then he will start hating us. But because you kissed me he will hate you more.. " Soohyun explained. "How can i possibly kiss you?" You looked worried. "It doesn't have to be a deep kiss.. Just like this!" Soohyun pulled you close and kissed you on the lips. You shocked. Soohyun deepened the kiss a little bit by holding the back of your head. Finally he let go of you. You slapped him. Soohyun looked down. ".. Are you sure it's gonna work?" You asked him. He nodded slowly. ".. sorry.. for the slapping.." you said softly. Soohyun suddenly said: "There he comes..." He kissed you again. You shocked again but managed to trow your hands around him. You felt so weird! You were kissing with your boyfriend's best friend. Suddenly you heard someone sobbing. You looked to the left and saw Kevin. How surprising. "K-kevin.." You said.  Soohyun kept quiet. Kevin looked at you and Soohyun. He walked towards you. You closed your eyes preparing for a slap. He hugged you and started to cry. You looked at Soohyun. Soohyun shocked a bit. You were confused. "..D..did you saw…" you stopped. Ofcourse he saw! Why the hell was he hugging you like this? "I.. i heard the two of you talking.. I can't hate you! I never will! Even if you would kiss with my best friend.. even if you would do more than that.. i will never hate you!" He said softly. Your eyes started to tear. You softly hugged him back. "I don't wanna leave you.. Let's run away! Together!" Kevin said while looking into your eyes. "We can start our own story. Maybe another city.. or another country!" You looked back not knowing what to say. "What?" Soohyun asked a bit shocked. Kevin took your hand and walked toward the doors. "Yah! Kevin.. What are you planning? You can't run away from your fate!" Soohyun yelled at him. Kevin looked at Soohyun with teary eyes. You did the same. "Why can't i!! I can't give up the love for Hee Young!!! I never will!! Never.." He looked at you. Soohyun sighed. Suddenly mr Yang entered the hall. ".. This time you're lucky, Kevin Woo. I'll be back in a few weeks… I'm gonna gather with the headquarter.. You'll hear of me soon again. Then we will see what your fate is." He disappeared. Kevin looked confused at the disappearing Yang. He quickly hugged you. "Hee young… I will never let you go! even if it has to mean my death!" You started to sob. "I don't want you to die.. If you have to choose.. please choose for your life! You make me more happy when you live on then when you have to die for me!" You said. You hugged him tight. He whispered in your ear: "We're gonna fight for our love, sweetie.. Believe me." a small smile appeared on your face. "Babo.." You said cutely. The others watched the two of you. "why did he left?" Soohyun looked at the others. "We tried to convince him that it was just a temporary love.. so he said he's gonna talk to the headquarters.." Dongho said. "Beside that.. How did he know about this?" Soohyun looked at the boys. "One of you must've told the VampSocie!" He looked at all of them. "It must be someone who knew it..!" Dongho added. "We didn't knew until now." Kibum said innocent. Soohyun looked at Eli. "Hey, It wasn't me! I would never betray my friends!" Eli said defensive. "Or it is someone.. who SAW it.." Dongho said again. Soohyun thought back and saw Kibum suddenly walking outside. He looked at Kibum not saying anything. Kibum stared back. You wiped away Kevin's tears. He smiled at you and walked to the others while embracing you with one arm. "He's coming back?" Kevin asked. Soohyun nodded. "How did he knew about.. you know.. the relationship?" Kevin asked. "I don't know.." Soohyun looked at Kibum again. Kibum scratched his head. Kevin looked at Dongho. "… You think it was me? Think about it twice. I like her too and you're my friend. I would never betray you like that!" Dongho said. Kevin looked down, "I'm sorry.." "It's okay~" Dongho smiled slightly. "Wait.. did none of the students found out about this?" You asked worried. "Nope, Whenever someone from the VampSocie comes everything we say will become unheard for normal ears, Only if you're in this you will be able to hear it. it's like a different dimension" Xander explained, Smiling at you. Kevin looked down. You hugged him. "Kevin.. Don't be sad." you said cute. "Ah.. Heeyoung.. Can Kevin sleep with you tonight?" Soohyun asked. "With me?" You asked. "As in .. at your house?" He looked at you. "Yeah sure.. but why?" You asked curious. "I just.. have to talk to the guys for a moment, and because Kevin is not mentally strong at the moment.. i think it's best to keep him out for now." You nodded. "Kevin, Are you going with me?" You looked at him. He nodded. You and Kevin went home together. 

 

Kevin worried a lot. You tried to calm him down. "Kevin.. Don't be sad.." You hugged him. "I know.. I'm just worried that i might lose you!" he looked at you. "Listen.. I will NEVER leave you! no matter what happens!" You told him. He weakly smiled at you.You chanced position, "Here, Come sit here!" you gestured him that he had to sit in front of you on the sofa. He did as you said. He slowly started leaning against you. You massaged his shoulders. He dropped his head on your shoulder. He smiled. "You're too good for me." he said. "No i'm not!" You smiled, "You deserve it. We're perfect for each other!" You said, Making him smile brightly. He cuddled against you. "i could stay like this forever.." Kevin said. "Then we do that~" You joked. He looked at you. "What?" He looked surprised. "haha Just kidding!" You kissed his cheek. "Ya! I don't want a kiss on my cheek! I want it only lips!" He smiled cheeky while pointing at his lips. He turned around and kissed you on the lips. You kissed back. He stopped. "So..?" He asked. You looked questioning at him. "So what?.." You asked. "Which kiss do you prefer? Dongho, Soohyun or mine?" Kevin asked serious. You already forgot about the kiss with Soohyun. "I prefer yours! Always!!" You kissed him again. He smiled. "That's good to hear.." He hugged you. "You're really the only one for me.. their kisses leave me cold." You whispered to him. He chuckled. "You slapped Soohyun." He looked at you. "I didn't meant to do it, but he kissed me so suddenly!" You smiled. "You're the first one who slapped him and didn't regret it! last time a girl hit him, he totally made her regret it." Kevin said. "What did he do?" You looked at him curious. "He gave her the glare. No girl can resist that, After that she fell in love with him but he never talked to her again, no matter how much she begged." Kevin smiled. "The glare?" you asked. "Yea, some kind of face Soohyun can make. The girls totally love it." Kevin smiled. He smiled. You yawned. Kevin chuckled, "Wanna sleep?" You nodded. Kevin stood up and lifted you. You looked at him with big eyes. "K-Kevin~" You said. He smiled. He lay you on the bed and sat down. "If you can't rest because you keep thinking, wake me up, Okay?" You smiled. Kevin nodded and lay down too. He hugged you. You fell asleep against him. 

 

Soohyun sat down. "Okay, So the VampSocie will come soon again. We have to safe our Kevin from them. First we have to know, Who of you has called them?" Soohyun looked at the boys one by one. His eyes fell on Kibum. Kibum looked away. "Kibum, The day we had the small party, you went outside to call someone while i told you to get Kevin and Hee young. What did you saw and who did you call?" Soohyun asked. "Nothing, I had to call my brother." He said. "You hate your brother why would you suddenly call him?" Soohyun looked at him. "Private problems. Needed his help." Kibum said again. Soohyun glared at him. ".. What if i did call? It wasn't a lie." Kibum suddenly said. The others eyes grew bigger. "We'll leave the two of you alone.." Xander said and he and the others left. Only Dongho stayed. "Dongho, You're not coming?" Xander asked. He shook his head. Soohyun became angry. "How could you?!" Kibum shrugged, "I just followed the rules." "And you BETRAYED your own friends.." Dongho added. Kibum looked at Dongho. "So what?" Kibum looked at Dongho, Not caring at all. Soohyun looked at Kibum. "You know Hee Young is a good girl, She would never hurt or betray Kevin." Soohyun said. "How do you know that so sure?" Kibum asked. Soohyun touched his own cheek. "Because she slapped me." Dongho looked at Soohyun. "What?" He asked. "I came by the idea making Kevin hate Hee young so he would be safe again. So i told her if i kissed her and Kevin saw it, he might hate her. I kissed her, But after she slapped me." Soohyun said. "Wait… She slapped you, but she doesn't regret it?" Kibum asked. "It was my own fault." Soohyun said. "You see? That human makes you weak!" Kibum said a bit upset, "How can you all love her that much? It's a god damn HUMAN! She has no powers, Is not even HOT, She doesn't even drink BLOOD!" "Not everything is about being a vampire, Kibum." Soohyun said. "Why did it fail? Didn't Hee young wanted to cooperate?" Dongho asked. "She did. I kissed her again, but Kevin walked towards her and hugged her, I think he heard us talk." Soohyun said. "Wasn't he mad?" Dongho asked curious. "I think he saw the slap too.. " Soohyun smiled a bit. "Maybe i should call again." Kibum said cold. "why?" Dongho looked irritated. "You all seem to be in some sort of spell.. you all fell in love with her?" "No i didn't!" Soohyun looked away. Even though he did had a like for Hee young, He didn't loved her as in.. in love. Dongho kept quiet. "Kibum.. Leave." Soohyun said angry/ "What?" Kibum asked. "I don't want to see you for a while. Go to your brother or something for a while. I will let you know once you can come back." Soohyun said. "My brother?!" Kibum started to get mad. He walked to his room and took his stuffs. He left. "Why did you do that?" Dongho asked. "We cannot trust him." Soohyun sighed. "I don't understand. He's been human too right? How can he hate her so much after seeing how happy she made Kevin?" Dongho looked confused. "His brother made him hate every human. He became a vampire because he was tired of being a human being." Soohyun explained. "Who are the original vampires?" Dongho asked. "Kevin, Xander, Eli, Kiseop, AJ and I are the only vampires who were BORN as vampires." "So me, Kibum and Hoon are the only ones who've been Human before?" Dongho asked. Soohyun nodded, "And the 3 of you seemed to hate the humans the most." Soohyun smiled. "Because we know how human beings can be. Not all of them are like Hee Young." Dongho said. Soohyun nodded. "Let's rest already. We have to go to school tomorrow. I hope Kevin is okay." Soohyun smiled. "Hee Young is with him, He'll be all right." Dongho hugged Soohyun and went to his room. Soohyun cleaned the living room a bit and went to his room too.