Dongho - Time for action

Forbidden Love

The three of you just arrived in the vampire world. You looked around, "Did anyone tried this before?" "Nope, We're about to write history!" Kevin said. You nodded determined. "let's go!" You walked a bit and looked to the left. It was the place were you jumped out of the window, while Soohyun caught you. You chuckled a bit. "What's up?" Kevin asked. "Ah nothing much!" you said quick while looking at Soohyun. Soohyun smiled. The three of you walked to the entrance of the building. "How do you know the way?" Kevin asked a little bit confused. "Ah, I've seen the building while running for the vampires last time." You made up. "Oh.." Kevin said still a littlebit in disbelief. You walked into the building. "we must go to--" He said but got cut off by you. "To the stairs.." You said without thinking. Soohyun facepalmed himself in his thoughts. Kevin looked weird at you. You looked at him. "ah.. What's wrong?" You asked. "It seems like you've been here before!" Kevin said. "ah, no! Soohyun explained to me!" You said. "let's just continue!" Soohyun said quick before you could make another mess. You walked towards the stairs and looked if the coast is clear. "come!" You ran towards the closet. The other two followed you. You gave kevin and soohyun the special clothes and putted them on. Kevin looked at you again. Soohyun checked if the coast was clear. "let's go" The three of you walked up to the second stairs and walked around. You looked into the rooms and saw the box room again. "Here it is!" You said, and you tried to open the door. "locked.." "Excuse me, We need to check the room here, but we forgot the keys, Could you give them to me?" Kevin tried one of the people there. The man pointed to the stairs which were going more up. Kevin thanked the man and you went one stairs higher. "Here is it." Soohyun said as he took the keys from a wall. "Black box" he readed out loud, as it was saying on the key itself. They walked back and opened the door. There was some kind of computer system there. You looked into the Black box, It looked like a small shoebox. however, it was twice a big and filled with some kind of plush toys looking like people. They all had a number on their shirt. Soohyun started working with the computer. "a password.." He said looking a bit confused. "Try the pasword: "VAMPSO43885" kevin said. Soohyun tried. "Permission granted." Soohyun readed out loud, "How did you.. " He looked at Kevin. "My dad used to work here!" He said while staring into the box. "Which one is Lee Hi?" You asked while searching between teh people. "I'll search here.." Soohyun said while searching in the computer. "Try number 4593! She looks like her." Kevin said while Soohyun checked the number on the pc. "No, That's someone called Jeong Woon..." You focussed on the faces. "I see her!" You said and you quickly checked the number. "2906" you said, "that's Dongho's birth date isn't it?" Soohyun started searching " What a coincidence... Got it!" "How did you know her face?" Kevin asked. "I saw a picture from her."  You explained. Soohyun clicked a few buttons. "This must work." He clicked enter. The portal next to it started to build some kind of example. The three of you waited. "Progressing.... Sequence complete!" The pc said and Lee Hi appeared into the portal. You opened the door quickly. "Lee Hi?" You asked. Lee Hi blinked a few times. "You know my name?" She asked confused. "No time for explaination! Let's get out of here!" you said while smiling.  "Kevin?.." Lee Hi asked while looking at Kevin. "Don't worry, You'll see Dongho soon again too!" Kevin smiled. The four of you left the room. "Why did we forgot her clothes? Now we will be more visible!" Soohyun said a bit worried. "LOOK SOMEONE'S ESCAPING!" One of the guys in black screamed as he saw you running. "Soohyun! Bring her to safety!!" You yelled, "Kevin!" He nodded. The two of you turned around. "Bring it on..." Kevin said. 

"Don't worry, I will bring you to Dongho!" Soohyun said, He lifted Lee Hi and went on vampire speed to the Portal. Lee Hi clinged onto Soohyun. "how long has it been?" She asked. ".. About 7 year i think." Soohyun answered while sprinting to the portal. "Why do you do this?" She asked again, She was confused. "Listen, The girl you met, HeeYoung. She used to be Dongho's girlfriend for a while now, However He still misses you, And she found out what happened. She couldn't bare seeing Dongho cry and being sad, So she decided to save you, to make Dongho happy, Even if it meant giving up their relationship!" Soohyun explained, "Hang on!" He said as he jumped into the portal. 

You fought with the Reapers. "They're too much!" Kevin said. "Don't give up!" You tried. You kept on fighting untill you and Kevin were back against back, surrounded by the Reapers. "This is not good!" you said. One of them grabbed your hands, turned you around and held your hands above your head, making you unable to attack, They did the same with Kevin, however getting him like that lasted a little bit longer. They took the two of you to the basement and locked you in a dungeon. "We'll see what your punishment  is gonna be.." one of them said as they walked away. "Think the two of them got away safely?" you asked. "I think so.. I'm sure soohyun made sure Lee Hi is safe.." Kevin said. "Ah. goood." You left a sigh of relief. "Why are you so relieved? I mean.. Sure, they are safe, but who knows what's gonna happen to us?" Kevin asked. "It's okay, For me at last. No one would really miss me anyways, And beside that.. I did it to make a friend happy." You said while smiling. "a friend? Wasn't he your Boyfriend?" Kevin asked slowly. "Yes.. but i found out he missed Lee Hi more than he could ever miss me.. we made a time out, However.. i'm sure we will break up soon. I mean.. Lee Hi is back, It's his big love. I'm only a temporary girlfriend.." You looked down. Kevin took your hand. "It's not like that.. I'm sure he loves you a lot!" Kevin looked you into the eyes. You looked back, "it's okay kevin, You don't need to cheer me up.. I know what's gonna happen and i'm prepared for it!" "we should not die.. Heeyoung.. We need to find a way out!" kevin said as he stood up. You looked at him. "Let's find a way out together okay?" He said while smiling. You smiled back and nodded.

NEXT >