Kevin - Captured

Forbidden Love

The next morning you woke up. You looked around and saw Sungjong. You heard someone screaming outside. You looked out the window but saw no one. You stood up out of the bed, Kinda annoyed. You walked towards the door and opened it, "Ya! A LIIIITLLE BIT MORE QUEIT WOULD BE NI--- nice.. " You said slowly lowering your voice. You saw L standing smirking infront of you with a gun pointing at you, "Good, I found you" He said as he loaded his gun. You looked at his eyes, Was he really planning on killing you? "now, tell me where my brother is! You monster." He said. You remained quiet. "Tell me!!" He said while slowly walking to you. You stepped back, But stopped in the doorpost. I can not let him get in, You thought. He kept walking closer till his gun touched your forehead. "Why did you stop?" He asked softly. You shivered. He pointed his gun at the flowers in the living room and shooted. You shook. "What, did you thought? that it was a fake one?" He looked at you. "See the bullet, It is silver!" he said smirking. You looked at him, "What do you want?" you asked him. "I want my brother back.. and i want you dead.." He smirked. You pushed him away, Making him fall back, His gun accidently shooted a bullet. You screamed and dropped back on the ground, The bullet reached the door. Kevin heard the sound and shook up, He walked quickly towards the living room. He shook as he saw L. "What.." He looked at you, "HEEYOUNG!" He ran to you and helped you up. "Are you okay?" He asked, You looked at him a bit afraid but nodded. L already stood up, "Ah, another one, Oh, look there is the one who was the hero, yesterday, Wasn't it?" Kevin glared at him as L said it. "Let's see what hero you are now!" L hitted Kevin with his fist. Kevin started bleeding. You don't know why, but your teeth started growing by the scent of his blood. You shook from your own reaction And looked at Kevin. Kevin wiped his blood away and glared at L. Kevins fangs grew as his anger started boiling. "Get out, Right now!" Kevin demanded. L started laughing, You slowly stood up You weren't even halfway as L grabbed your arm and pulled you out. You tried to get away from him but his grip was too strong. He took your head with his hand and pushed a bit in your cheeks, your mouth slightly opened. "Ah.. fresh fangs?" He said impressed, "I thought so.." He said as he looked at Kevin, "Congratulations! You've created a monster!" Kevin waited carefully, not knowing what L's next step could be. He slowly walked towards L. L noticed and quickly closed the door, "What are you planning on doing?" He looked at Kevin. Kevin stopped, "Let her go..." Kevin said soft. "What? Why would i?" He smiled.  "Let her go, and take me instead." Kevin said. "Kevin! No!" You said. L held his arm around your throat, He slowly pulled it up, making it harder for you to breath, "Where's the hero now?" L said. "Leave HeeYoung along... I beg you.." Kevin said now, rather worried. L started laughing louder, "Listen, You, YOU personally bring my Dongsaeng back, AND you might get yours back!" He walked away, dragging you with him. "HEE YOUNG!" He screamed. Kevin hit the door. "Why don't they wake up?!" He said upset, He turned around and followed L. "I WON'T LET YOU GO AWAY!" Kevin grabbed L's jacket and pulled him back. You were able to get loose from L. Kevin let go of the jacket, and seemed in pain. You looked at him and saw his hand was burned. ".. Silver." You said, L pushed you on the ground. You saw him taking a silver knife. Before he could attack you grabbed his leg, Making him lose his balance. He fell on your back. "KEVIN! RUN!" You screamed. "No!" He said. "GET AWAY AND GET HELP, YOUR ARM IS BROKEN! You barely can do much now.. Please..." You begged him. "... I WILL BE BACK!" He said as he ran away. You smiled, "I believe you.." 

 

NEXT >