Dongho - Misunderstanding

Forbidden Love

Everyone was fully unpacking their stuffs. You shared your room with Kevin, Once again. You really liked the style of the room, It somehow seemed a bit gothic like. You were unpacking the stuff as you listened to your ipod. 

Soohyun and Dongho were sitting in the livingroom, Talking. "What exactly happened?" Soohyun asked. "I just said.. some rude things, i actually shouldn't have said.." Dongho said. They were alone in the livingroom, because the others were still unpacking their stuffs."What did you say? I know it upsetted kevin like.. big time." Soohyun asked again. "I said that Heeyoung would be over me already, and that she actually never loved me but replaced Kevin with me.. Kevin heard it and became mad." Dongho explained. "Ah, i see..." "Didn't Kevin told you?" Dongho looked at Soohyun. "No, He just said he don't want to share a room with you, and the house has became too small for too many people, i can't say that's not true. The house did got too small. So we decided we moved immediatly." Soohyun smiled. Dongho looked down and sighed. Soohyun sipped his tea peacefully in his new livingroom, enjoying the new house. 

You finally finished unpacking your stuff. You looked at the stuff in the closet slightly smiling. Kevin looked at you. You stood up, closed the closet door and walked over to the bed. You sat down as you looked out of the window. The view was pretty. It was already around midnight. You stared at the window. Suddenly you noticed something. There was someone outside and he seemed to be in trouble. You stood up and ran towards the front door. Kevin saw you running and looked out the window. "!" He said as he saw the boy and he started chasing you. "Hee Young! Don't Go!! it's a trap!" He tried to yell. You ignored him and continued running, How could it possibly be a trap? It's a boy being in trouble! 

a boy slowly stepped back. "Don't do this, Hyung! Please!" The boy said. "You know what i told you right? I would take care of you as long as you cooperate with me.." A slightly bigger boy said. "You never said it would be this way!" He said scared, The smaller boy looked at the knife the bigger one carried. As he was about to attack the smaller boy you jumped infront of him. "STOP IT!" You yelled. The bigger one shook. He slowly lowered his weapon. "Stop it already. Drop the weapon!"  You said slightly panting. The little boy looked at you with big eyes. Kevin ran towards you, "HEEYOUNG! ... " He said panting, fearing the worst. As he looked at you, his eyes slowly went by the people, He looked at the little boy, after his eyes went to the other boy. As he saw him his eyes grew big. ".. So we meet again.." The bigger one said. "... L" Kevin said. L smirked, "So this is your friend?" He reached a hand out at you. "Don't touch her!" Kevin said demanding. L stopped and looked at Kevin, "or else?" he asked daring. Kevin remained quiet. the little boy  looked at you and Kevin. L laughed, "So.. since when?" He turned to you. "What.." You asked glaring. "Since when are you a vampire!" He smirked. You froze a bit. How did he know you were a vampire..? He couldn't know right? Unless he's a vampire himself!.. that must be it, You thought to yourself. "come on, give me your hand for a second.. Or are you afraid?" He looked at you a bit defiantly. You slowly reached your hand out. Half way he just grabbed it and pulled your closer, he pulled your long sleeves up, showing the fresh scars from the transformation. You were close enough to smell him. it was a mixed fragrance of garlic with blood. It made you feel dizzy. "Ah, so it's a new vampire?" L smirked. Kevin watched his moves closely, "are you happy now?.. Let her hand go..." Kevin tried. "Why? i can use this girl just as much as a normal vampire." L said while grabbing a silver stake from his bag. He held it closely to your chest. You tried to push it away but you burned your hand. You shook and looked at your hand. The little boy didn't say anything. L took a handkerchief. Kevin slowly approached L. "Please.. L. Take me instead of her. She doesn't know a thing yet.." Kevin tried. "Oh just like last time? When you and your little girlfriend decided to run away anyways?" L looked at him. "Don't think i'll fall into that again!" L turned back at you. He spreaded the handkerchief over his hand, "Goodnight, sweet heart!" He said as he pushed the handkerchief against your nose and mouth. An extremely strong garlic smell was hold against your face. you got dizzy. You looked at kevin, reaching your hand to him, but before you reached him, you blacket out. L lifted you and trowed you over his shoulder, carrying you. "So, Do you wanna join us or not?" L said smirking. Kevin panicked, What do i have to do! He looked around, searching for weapons to use against L. L turned himself to the little boy. "Sungjong, You are of no use. Don't ever show your cowardly face infront of me ever again!" L said cold. Sungjong stared at him with big eyes as he left. Kevin ran towards L. "STOP! Don't take my Heeyoung away!" He said as he grabbed L's jacket. The whole jacket was smeared with some kind of garlic wax. It burned Kevin, However he did not let go. "You'll let go eventually, By the way.. This girl is not a full vampire yet, right?" L looked at you. "Why?" Kevin said cunning. "She's not burning herself yet." L answered, quite amused. Kevin's hand slowly turned fire red, and on his face you could read the pain he had. "L.. Please.. Give her back to me.." Kevin tried. "Would you stop with that now!" L became unpatient.  He hitted Kevin with his Elbow, Making Kevin fall. Kevin tried to recover quick, However, L already fleed. Kevin looked at L, disappearing in the mists. 

Sungjong sofly touched Kevin's shoulder. "A-are you okay, mister?" Kevin slowly looked at Sungjong. ".. He took... He took my Heeyoungi.." He said a bit startled. "Say, mister.. I know where he lives.. I wanna help you! .. She did it to safe me after all." Sungjong said. "Why did you hangout with that guy?" Kevin asked, Suspecting it was a trap. "Actually, he got me out of the orphan house 2 days ago.. He said he needed me for something special. When he brought me here, he wanted to cut my body to attract monsters... Are you and that girl monsters?" Sungjong asked unknowing. Kevin looked at him, "We're not monsters.. We're vampires.." He said powerful, Kevin stood up as he looked at the boy. "Your name is?" he asked. "Sungjong.." The boy answered. "Sungjong, Bring me to the house of that hunter.. we'll show him who's the boss.." Kevin said. He lifted Sungjong, "Whoa! why are you lifting me... this is awkward.." He said a bit uncomfortable. "Tell me where to go, And we will go at full speed!" Kevin said. "ah.." Sungjong started to explain where to go and so they left. 

NEXT >