Bye bye Uee

Forbidden Love

You were able to get safelty to the house in the vampire world. you've been hiding for the outer world and managed to keep your existence low. At least that's what you thought. Soohyun tried to handle the stuff with the vampire society, but till now nothing good has come out of it. they needed everyone to PERSONALLY come and check in. "Man this is a pain in the .." You sighed as you looked at Soohyun. Soohyun nodded, "Nothing seems different though..  everything seems to be going on normal,  nothing suspicious.." Xander says. Eli shook his head, "You're wrong.. I noticed some extra security.. instead of 2 guard there are 4 hiding guards extra!" "They wanna do a surprise attack?" You asked. Eli nodded, "i think so.." "I'm going for a walk.." Kevin said as he left. Kevin has been acting bothered since you all came to the vampire world. You kind of brushed it off thinking it was the tension of the whole situation.

Kevin walked away from the house, checking his mobile. "Meet me in our garden, Uee" he read the message over and over. He had this message since arrival.. Do i have to go? He thought. Maybe i can talk them out of their plan, whatever it is .. But what if i can't .. He sighed... After strolling around he came up with a plan himself. If it doesn't work.. He would kill UEE... with his own hands. A little nervous he went to their garden. 

"Something's wrong.." you said out of nothing.. "Not something.. Everything" Xander joked. You shook your head. "With Kevin... i sense something wrong.." Soohyun looked at you... "you're right.." he said soft, feeling it too. "You don't think.." Eli said suddenly.. You nodded "He's gonna talk with Uee.." Soohyun jumped up; "Stay here! I will look for him!" He said as he rushed away. 

"There you are.." Uee smiled. Kevin looked at her without saying anything. "What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me? Your fiancee?" She said jokingly. "Cut the act Uee.. Why did you call me here.." Kevin said strong. "Ah.. just a little invitation.. Dongho and me... We're gonna marry.." She smiled, "That means.. I'm gonna be Sora's stepmother.. That kid's finally gonna get a real mom.. not like that little shrimp he calls mom now.. And you know what's best? I will buy his love, right out of Heeyoung's hands!" She laughed. "You know.. I could say, I don't care, but right now.. The problem is.. I started loving Sora as my own son.. I cannot let that happen, beside that, Heeyoung would never freely give up about Sora.." "Sora's Dongho's son as well.. she has to share" Uee smirked. "She won't.. at least not with you" Kevin answered again. "You know, We could have been living so happily if you didn't let me go.. everything could be peacefull and lovely.. " She tried. "I used to love you, but you turned into a witch long ago.. You're a terrible person.. the world would be better off without you." Kevin said. She laughed a bit, "It's a loss.. for you, But that Heeyoung girl will die soon enough.. As soon as she sets foot in the society building, all the security there will attack her, because she stole something prescious from my family.. You" She smirked. Kevin looked furious, "I'm gonna steal something even more prescious from you.." He said as he walked towards her, one of his hands took her chin, making her face him, "Your life..." He said as he pulled a silver knife from his pocket with his other hand, pushing it through her body, right in her heart. She made a gurgling sound, "H-how .. dare you...." She looked shocked. Kevin pulled the knife back and Her body turned into stone and fell appart into dust. He looked at the dust and suddenly felt the burning feeling of the silver, He dropped the knife and looked at his burned hand. ".. At least it was worth it..." He said as the small parts of dust flew away with the wind. He quickly took the knife and pushed it back in his pocket before it could burn him more, He couldn't leave it behind since he took it from L. He left the scene and ran back to the others. 

Dongho went looking for Uee. He saw Kevin run away "Uee?!" He found a small pile of dust. As he touched it he sensed Uee, he also saw her ring. "No..." He said shocked. "She...." he pulled a handkerchief and placed the remaining dust on it, he folded it and ran back home, crying. "Kevin's gonna regret this!" He yelled. 

Kevin ran inside. Soohyun was already back. "Where have you been?" Soohyun asked. "No time to explain! DON'T go to the society! No matter what!" Kevin said to you. "what? Why?" You asked. "They're gonna ambush you!" He said. "how do you.." You asked. "Uee told me, Don't worry, she won't bother you anymore..." He pulled the knife from his pocket and dropped it. "You... you killed her?" Eli asked. Kevin nodded, "I need to go now! Don't worry about me! I'll be fine! Soohyun..." Kevin looked at Soohyun. Soohyun nodded, "i'll take the responsibility.." He said soft. "Thanks" Kevin said, he turned to you. "Heeyoung, I want you to stay strong. okay? You'll be fine, just know i'll always be with you!' He kissed you. "You talk as if you're gonna die" .. you said soft. "I will die for the world.. but know that i'll be living on just for you.." He said as he kissed you again. Sora was sleeping on the couch. Kevin hugged Sora and kissed his forehead. "See you all soon.." Kevin said as he walked rushed away. "no! WAIT! KEVIN!" You stood up and tried to follow him, but Soohyun holded you back. "He'll be fine, Heeyoung..." You started screaming, crying and struggling, but all your actions were in vain. Kevin left, and you couldn't do a thing.