Dongho - Troublemaker

Forbidden Love

 "Why were the two of you this long in the bathroom? What did you do?" She looked at you and smiled evil. "Nothing much.." Soohyun said weird. "We just.. you know.. chilled.." In your head you facepalmed yourself. Dongho walked into the living room. "Say Dongho! did you noticed?" Uee asked evilish. "What?" He said rather uninterested. "Heeyoungi and Soohyuni were in the bathroom for about 2 hours i think? And they locked the door! I bet i know what they did there!" She said to him. "I don't care about what you bet, They probably had a good reason for it!" Dongho said while looking at you, He softly smiled. "What?!" Uee asked annoyed. "Oh by the way, Uee, I don't wanna go tonight, Invite Soohyun instead of me!" Dongho said. "What? Are you sure? They might do things ... you know." Uee said. "Listen, Uee, I trust my girlfriend AND my friend, There is no need to be jealous or to believe your pretty little lies. As i said, I trust them, and i'm no longer in the mood to eat out! Take soohyun with her and it's Okay, Good?"  Dongho said annoyed, He walked to you kissed your cheek and left the living room. "what's with him? Why does he trust you?" Uee frowned, "Anyways, Are you okay with it Soohyun?" She suddenly faked a smile. "Sure.. why not." Soohyun said, "Good" Uee answered short and she left again. "Man she's messed up.." Soohyun said. "And you only found out now?" You smiled, He patted your back. "I'm gonna change clothes, See you later, Soohyun!" You said as you walked into Dongho's room. 

Dongho looked at you, "Where did the two of you went?" Dongho asked. ".. I can't tell you.." You smiled, "You will find out later." "Did you went to the vampire world?" He asked, "Maybe" you answered. You tried to kiss him, however he pulled away from you. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Nothing.. Just not into any mood." Dongho said. "You miss Lee Hi, Dont you?" You looked down. He nodded. "Say.. Let's have a time out... at our relationship it is.." You said. "why?" He asked softly. ".. You seem to miss her alot.. And i can't live thinking about the fact you miss her more than your actually girlfriend.." You said while looking down, "Maybe it's good to have some time seperated, However, we can still be friends!" You smiled at him. ".. Okay, I agree... Maybe it is indeed good..." He said without hesitating. You kissed his cheek and smiled, You took your clothes. "I'm gonna take a shower. Love--- i mean.. Bye.." You said as you left the room and went to the bathroom.

You closed the door and as soon as you locked it, the tears flowed. You slowly putted the crane on and sat down in the badtub. You sighed a few times.. It was hard to let go, But you just had to. Someone knocked on the door. "come in.." You said while covering your body with soap. Xander unlocked the door from outside with a key and ran in. "Sorry! I really really really have to pie!" He said as he ran to the toilet. You closed your eyes. When he was done he looked at your face. "are you crying?" he asked slowly. "I.. it's nothing" You said as you wiped away some tears. "a-ack.." You said. Xander noticede there was soap in your eye so he took a towel, sat down on the edge of the tub and carefully wiped your eyes. "What happened?" He asked again. "... Dongho and me have a time out.. because he can only think about Lee Hi." you said softly. "Ah.. Lee Hi again..  He just can't let her go.. He is standing still." Xander said. You nodded. "ah, don't worry.. It'll be alright!" He smiled at you. You nodded. "Can you give me the towel?" Xander did as you asked and turned around. You putted the towel around you and quickly dried your body with it. You putted on your clothes. "Wow.. You look good!" Xander said as he turned around again. You smiled. "thank you, Xander.." You said while smiling. "If there's anything you wanna talk about. Know you can always come to me, Okay?" You nodded and left the bathroom. You dried your hair and putted a little bit of make up on. "Ready to go." You said as Soohyun looked at you. Uee came back in a super fancy dress and Kevin was in suit. You wore a cute little dress and Soohyun also weared a casual blazer.  "Well, Let's go" Uee said smiling evily. Kevin noticed that your eyes were still a bit red. "Did something happen?" He asked as you walked to the car. "No, nothing important." You softly smiled. Soohyun looked at you a bit worried. he stepped into the car, behind the wheel. You stepped in the passengers seat next to Soohyun, Kevin and Uee stepped in the back. He took off. "Where do we go?" Soohyun asked. "I reserved at MoshiMoshi." Uee said while looking at Kevin. "okay, Off to Moshi Moshi." Soohyun said. You just stared out of the window. Soohyun layed his hand on your leg, softly it. Uee looked at his hand and quickly made a snapshot with her mobile. Kevin looked weird at her. She faked a smile to him, but immediatly changed her look at you and Soohyun.  

At the restaurant you walked in. "Hi, i reserved a table for 4." "what's your name?" The waiter asked. "Uee.." She said. "ah, Yes, Please follow me." He brought you to the table. "Please sit down.." You and Soohyun sat down at one side, And so did Kevin and Uee. Uee sat infront of you. She faked a smile once again. You sighed. The four of you started filling the menu card to your likes. "everyone had 5 choices right? And 4 times right?" Soohyun asked. "Yes, I will help you" You said to him and smiled. "So.. what are you up to?" Uee asked you. "Nothing much.." You said shortly. "Then, what did the vampire portal do in the badroom?" She glared at you. "Ah, That, I think Kiseop left it open!" Soohyun said. "Then what were the two of you doing in the bathroom that long?" she asked again. Kevin remained quiet. You sighed. "Okay, Listen, We went to the vampire world together, You happy now?" You asked irritated and stood up. "Where you going?" Kevin asked. "I'm gonna take some fresh air." You walked towards the door. "I'll go with you.." Soohyun said as he stood up. "Since when did Soohyun became so clingy?" Uee said while keeping a eye on the two of you. "I don't know.. " Kevin said short. You left the restaurant, standing infront of it and breathed deeply in and out. "What's up? DId something happen?" Soohyun asked. ".. Yea, Me and Dongho... we made a time out.. because of  Lee Hi.. I think it's official now.. He wants Lee Hi more then me.. So i just wanna help him out as a good friend." "Oh.. so that's why your eyes were red?" Soohyun asked.You softly nodded. he hugged you. You kinda looked down but hugged back. "Can you do something for me?" Soohyun asked. "What?" You looked at him. "For only today.. forget the world around you.. Don't mind anyone but me.. and Kevin ofcourse.." He said to cover it up, "Just for now.. forget about your worries and make a bit fun with me.." He asked. You nodded, "okay. I'll try." You smiled at him. The two of you went back inside. 

"Ah Heeyoung, Your Udon came" Uee said and she quickly passed the ramen to her, "Eat them while they're hot" she smiled evilish. You looked at Kevin, He smiled at you. Okay.. it was safe. You took your  spoon and blowed the Udon So it would cool down. Uee kicked your leg making you shock and you spilled the hot Udon over you. "Ack... " You said while closing your eyes. "Hee Young! are you okay?" Kevin and Soohyun asked worried. "D-don't worry, It only burns.." You said softly. "I'll be cleaning it up for a moment.. I'll be right back." You smiled painfully and walked towards the toilet. "I'll help her!" Uee said as she jumped up and followed you. In the bathroom she pushed you against the wall. "Ah! What's wrong?" You asked kinda annoyed. "Stop flirting with My kevin!" Uee said "I'm not flirting with him!" "Yes you are!" You argued with Uee. You pushed her away, "Damn, let me go will ya!" You said as you tried to get away. Suddenly Uee whispered some words and a Vamp Portal opened. "You will pay for this!" She pushed you into the portal. She smiled evilly. 

You fell on the ground. "Ouch!" You opened your eyes. "Where am i?" You looked around. It was a different place than before. It looked somehow like a bad neighbourhood. As soon as you stood up, you noticed the street was full of shady figures. "You got to be kidding me.." You sighed. 

Uee went back to the table. "Where is Hee Young?" Kevin asked, knewing she did bad things. "She opened a vampire portal and went away, I tried to stop her but it didn't work!" She said like nothing happened. "You got to be kidding me!" Kevin said a little bit too loud. He looked at Soohyun, and Before Uee could react, the two were already entering the portal in the girls bathroom. 

You ran through the streets, vampires followed you everywhere, You almost reached the dead end, However one vampire jumped infront of you, making you fall back. He pulled you up and started your neck. You pushed him away, However the ones from behind bit your neck and you shocked. You felt your life being out of you. No.. please.. this cant be! You thought to yourself as you saw two familiar shadows in the distance. You fainted. 

NEXT >