Gone

Forbidden Love

It was 11:30 PM. Xander tried to get away sneaky. "Where you going, Hyung?" Xander asked. Ofcourse, Dongho already got kidnapped,I  would never be able to get away from them without noticing as they are looking out for each other now, Xander thought to himself. "I'm gonna walk a bit. I'm not feeling very good." Xander said. "Oh okay.. be careful." Soohyun smiled sweet, "We'll get them back. Don't worry." Xander nodded and walked outside and closed the door. As soon as the door was closed he ran away on full vampire speed. Not long after he arrived at the abandoned harbor. A few broken boats were floating on the wild sea. He walked around a bit. He entered the decayed harbor cafetaria. It wasn't how it used to be. Mouses were running around, So were cockroached. The place looked and smelled rotten and decayed. He wiped the dust off of one of the photoframes. It was a luxe looking boat, However, the picture was vague and ripped. A mouse squeaked. Soohyun shook and turned around. A few kinda rough looking man were standing in the cafetaria, Blocking the way out. "Who are you.. What do you want!" Xander yelled. "Only one? I thought they all would turn up.. Hahaha never thought you were so dumb to come alone.." Ryo laughed. "Ofcourse i wouldn't let my members get in danger.. Too bad your plan didn't worked out right? "Xander said angry. Ryo smirked. "Well, Then we have to do it on another way, Don't we? Take him and bring him to our head quarters. We're gonna bring the others a visit.." Ryo said smirking as he turned around and walked away. Two of the man walked towards Xander. Xander tried to fight back but he was quickly overpowered. They also held a handkerchief against his mouth. He fainted. The man took him to their HQ While ryo and the other man walked towards your house. 

You and kevin were sitting in the living room. You two just finished eating. You heard someone knocking on the window in the kitchen. You stood up. "Did you hear that?" Kevin asked. You nodded, "Let's look, Maybe it's Dongho!" You walked to the kitchen, Kevin walked along. As the two of you were standing in the kitchen looking out the window the door behind you got shut brutally. You head the others fight and yell in surprise. "W-WHAT'S GOING ON!" You yelled as you tried to open the door. "It's stuck!" You said worried. Kevin tried it too, "Someone's blocking the door!" Kevin yelled. "KEVIN! HEEYOUNG! GET AWAY! BEFORE THEY GET YOU T----" Soohyun yelled. Kevin started slamming the door. "OPEN IT!!" You tried to open the door. "It's open?!" You opened it and ran to the middle of the room. "i... it's empty? .. " Kevin asked looking at the abandoned room. "T..they are gone.. Soohyun.. Kiseop.. all of them. they're... they're gone.. " You said worried. Kevin walked towards you. "Xander is somewhere outside.. maybe he'll return?" Kevin tried. You took a handkerchief from the floor. You looked at it. You brought it to your nose and smelled it. You got light headed. "..Ke..kevin.." You fainted. 

Not long after you woke up. "Ah.. You're okay." Kevin smiled at you. You sat up and looked around. "I found this paper." Kevin pointed at a letter on the table. You took it and started reading. 

 

"Dear Hee Young, 

As you might have noticed, we kidnapped all your friends. Only you and your boyfriend are left. i bet you wanna see them back right? 

Now, We don't need much in return. All we need is you. If you hand yourself over to us, we will let your vampire friends go. Ofcourse if you accept it, you will have to follow our orders. Do not try to call the cops, We have some inside our company, so if you try we will kill your friends immediatly. The choice is to you. If you wanna see them back, come to the private beach from the flying bird hotel, tomorrow morning 6 AM precisely. 

Greetings, 

Ryo, Vampire hunter."

"He was a vampire hunter all along!" Kevin said. "Remember the day that he made you and Dongho kiss? i wonder what his point was." Kevin said. You looked around. "i have to go there.. I have to save them!" You said. "heeyoung, let's think about it carefully before you do stupid things.." Kevin said. "What else do you wanna do? If i don't go they will die!" You said soft, "We need someone who can help us.. someone who knows what his plans are..." You thought. "But who?" Kevin asked. "I know exactly who we need..." You said.