Dongho - Tu Beso

Forbidden Love

The three of you finally arrived at home. You opened the door and let Kevin enter first. Sungjong helped him inside. "Well.. i have to go.." He said a little bit sad. "Where are you going?" Kevin asked in pain. ".. back to the orphanage i think." He answered. "Don't.." Kevin said. ".. You can stay here if you want.." You said to him, smiling. "are you sure?" He asked a bit unsure. "Sure, We got 1 room too much, i'm sure Soohyun is okay with you sleeping there." You smiled. Kevin slowly sat down on the couch. You took an first aid box and walked to Kevin, Sat down next to him. You threated his wounds. Kevin kept quiet. Sungjong sat down on the couch. Soohyun entered the room. "What happened?" He asked a bit confused. "We'll tell you later, Soohyuni~ Anyways, Can you prepare a room for Sungjong?" You nodded at Sungjong. "Ah. we're having a guest?" Soohyun smiled at Sungjong. "Well.. he might be a stayer" You smiled. "Sure, Come with me, I'm Soohyun, Nice to meet you. Perhaps, you can tell me what happened?" Soohyun guided Sungjong to his room. You continued cleaning Kevin's wound. ".. neh.. Hee young.. What you said there.. is it true?.." Kevin looked at you. "What do you mean?" You asked, while putting a bandage on his shoulder. ".. You know, what you said.. like.. He's still my everything... and the .. My kevin part?" He looked into your eyes. ".. i guess my heart spoke.. I'm not sure either.. When i was there.. in that house full of danger, My feeling just overflowed.. I felt everything i could possible feel.. I'm confused myself.." You finished cleaning the wound. "Heeyoung.. I still love you, With my whole heart, It never changed, it always has been like that. Take your time, I will wait for you, But please, Give me that chance... give me the chance to win back your heart." Kevin said to you, he took your hands. You looked at him. "There is only one problem... You can't win it back.. You can't win back what you never lost.." You said to him, "I guess.. the relationship with Dongho.. was just sibling like love." Kevin looked at you. You didn't knew where to look, and bit your lower lip. His hand touched your cheek. You looked at him as he slowly leaned in. His lips touched yours. You closed your eyes. The two of you kissed. His hand went through your hair. He softly lied you down on your back, Not breaking the kiss. You slowly opened your eyes, staring into his loving deep brown eyes. He closed his eyes again as he slowly pushed his tongue into your mouth, starting to play with your tongue. You played back with his tongue. He pulled his tongue back and kissed you, he broke the kiss and looked into your eyes. "I've missed playing with you..." Kevin said. "But.. how do i know the same thing is not gonna happen again? Like.. How do i know you're true to me this time." You asked a bit unsure. "I've made one mistake.. but i don't plan on making another mistake that can make me lose you!" Kevin said truthfully. You looked at him. "Trust me.. " Kevin said, "You don't know how much i regretted what i did, I've had nightmares for weeks, about the break up and Uee and everything.. I just want you back to my side." He said. "You know.. I've missed you too.. a lot.. The weeks were i needed you the most.. like with my uncle.. all the stuff that went on.. Dongho tried his best ofcourse, And i can't thank him enough, because without him, i wouldn't be here right now.. But i missed your presence.. i missed you." You said, "Your love, Your laugh, your hugs, You cheekiness.... Your kisses.. I've missed it all." You looked down. "Can.. Can we try again? Can we start our relationship again? .. Can we ..." Kevin stopped. You looked at him.  ".. Do you wanna be my girlfriend, once again?" he asked softly. You looked at him and softly nodded. He hugged you, Hurting his shoulder but he didn't seem to care. He held you tight, And you held him tight. You've missed this. 

The day after you actually went to school again. It's been a while. In the break you met up with the group. You all ate together and chatted a bit. "Say, How are we gonna get back in sync with the class again? We have to study a lot!" Soohyun said. "Ah. You know what they say! Ugly people will learn quick!" Dongho joked. "What do you mean?" Kiseop glared at him. "Well, We got a problem, But at least Hee Young is safe!" He laughed. You looked at him, a bit difficult. "I'm kidding, i'm kidding!" He said. "You shouldn't call girls ugly, Dongho!" a boy said. You looked at him. Dongho looked too, "Ah.. It's you." He said a bit bored all out of nothing. "You're not ugly girl!" The boy smiled at you. You smiled back, not really knowing how to react. "Who is this, Dongho?" Kevin asked, looking at him. "This is Ryo, It's a classmate..." He said faking a smile. "Nice to meet you.." He reached his hand out to you. You shook it, a bit uncomfortable. The bell rang again and you all had to go back to the class, And so you did.