Truth

Forbidden Love

A few weeks later you and Kevin where shopping for baby stuff, Since it was Kevin's first child he wanted e-ve-ry-thing ready. He was super happy. "Heeyoung-ah!! Let me listen to your belly one more time!!" He said happy. "Kevin, I already said! you can't hear it yet in crowdy places!" You chuckled. "I'm just so happy! .. i'm gonna be a real dad.." He said smiling, His mobile rang. "Hello? .. Ah Soohyun. Yea.. okay, i get it! What about Heeyoung? .. Ah okay yes! Okay! send him over! see you soon!" "Sorry Youngi, i have to help Soohyun with some .. you-know-what business. But Xander will come here for you instead!" He smiled. "Ah okay, it's okay i understand!" You said, Kevin kissed you. You kissed back and Kevin left.  You found a small terrace and decided to get a drink there. You texted Xander where you were and waited. You noticed that Xander has been acting more distant the past weeks. ever since Dongho left. 

Not long after Xander arrived, "hey.. " He said a bit awkward. "Hey Xandi!" you smiled. He sat down and ordered a drink. ".. so.. hows it going?" Xander asked. "Yea, I'm okay." You smiled, "it's weird with a small group, since from the start.. i was living with all you guys.. And it's hard to take care of Sora alone, But we will get there. What about you?" Xander looked down.. "What's wrong xandi? You've been acting distant the last weeks .." You asked a bit worried. " You know.. i know something what i'm not suppose to tell, since Soohyun told me not to. But it's hard to keep a secret from you!" He said. "Secret? What kind of secret.." "I'm afraid.. afraid something might happen to you. You know Dongho left, But you dont know where he went.." He said soft. "Then where did he went?" You asked a little worried too now. "He went to Uee. We kind of got in a little fight when all of you were outside, getting to know the city. Me Soohyun and Dongho were still home. And he told us he hated it here, and he wanted to leave. I don't know how long he has been talking to Uee. But his aura.. It seemed different!" Xander said while thinking back. "... Uee?" You asked. Xander nodded. "Soohyun actually got worried as well when we received a letter from the Vampire Society. Asking us to return for some business. All of us. Including you. That's why he called Kevin home. You know.. to discuss things.." You were a bit confused. "We should go home! Maybe we can help out a bit, Now that you know anyways.." Xander asked for the bill and left with you.
 

"WHAAAT?!" Kevin yelled after hearing Dongho's story from Soohyun. "We also got this letter from the Vampire Society. I'm worried, since this letter also asks Heeyoung to tag along. All of us need to go to the Vampire world to write up where we live now, and show our passports. However, I'm not sure if we should go.. after everything that happened. your dad has a big influence in the vampire world, He might've convinced them that heeyoung's bad for you or something.." "I'm more worried about the information Dongho could be giving to Uee, he knows where we live. 1 wrong word and everyone knows!" Kevin bit his lower lip. "Anyways, Don't tell Heeyoung.." Soohyun said. You and Xander quietly entered the room, "I don't want her to worry too much with the baby and stuff.." "Too late." Xander said, "She knows already. And not because i want her to worry or something, But because she has the right to know." You looked at Soohyun while Xander said that. "So.." You said softly, "Let's all go to the Vampire world and do the business, if we won't come, it might be more suspicious.. " Soohyun gasped, "B-but.." "We'll protect her.." Kevin said determined, "I won't let anything happen to her!" Soohyun sighed, "Then.. Let's go."