The meeting

Forbidden Love

 

"Honey! Wake Up! It's your first school day!" Your mom called you. You sighed. You just moved to Seoul and you didn't like it at all! You had to leave your school, friends and everything just because your dad found a new and better job in Seoul. You slowly got up and went to take a shower. 

What if i can't make any friends? What if they think my accent is weird? What if they laugh at me?

All this kind of thoughts went through your head. you got ready and went downstairs and your mom gave you your breakfast. "Mom, thanks.. I don't wanna go! I miss Myung-hee and Ae-young!" You mocked and started to eat.  "Don't worry honey! You will probably find LOTS of new friends and make a lot of fun!" Your mother waited till you were done eating and pushed you towards the door. You sighed and gave back the empty plate. "I'm leaving." You said and your mother waved goodbye. 

 

"There's a new student! she's here all the way from Chonju. Her name is Cho Hee Young. Please welcome her!" The teacher introduced you. The day went by smoothly but lonely. No one actually talked to you. After school you went outside and was about to walk away when one of your classmates walked to you. "Hi! I'm Alexander! But you can call me Xander. Nice to meet you!" He smiled happily. You slightly bowed. "Hi.. Nice to meet you." You smiled back. "Where do you live?" He started, and that way the two of you started to talk to each other. At the point when the two of you had to go your own ways he said cutely: "Let's be friends, Okay?" You smiled and nodded. You went home. 

 

The next day in the break at school he walked to you. "Ne, Hee Young! i can call you Hee Young right? I wanna show you my friends!" He took your hand and pulled you along. He ran into a empty classroom with only 8 boys. they were hanging around. "Ah Xander!" one of them said. "Who's that girl?" Another boy asked. "It's my new friend!" He smiled. You remained quiet. One of them walked towards you and brought his nose in your neck. "Smells good.." He said. Xander pulled you against him and shoo'ed the boy. "Yah! Kiseop! This one is mine!" Xander said. "Hah?" You asked him. "Just kidding! Just kidding!" He said while pulling out his tongue on a cheeky way. "Anyways let's introduce you." He smiled. Kiseop walked back to the others. "These boys are, Eli, Soohyun, Kibum, Hoon, AJ, Kevin, Kiseop and Dongho." Some of them bowed, some of them only glared at you."This is Hee Young, boys!" Xander continued. "Annyeong Hee Young!" Kevin smiled cutely. He actually was the only one saying that. "Annyeong" It was kinda awkward. Suddenly kevin stood up. "Yah! Why are you all so cold towards her! She's Xander's new friend!" you looked at Kevin. Suddenly the members started to move a bit. Soohyun scratched his head. Kiseop started to stare out of the window. Everyone did something except Dongho. He kept staring at you, with that serious face. you shivered. Kevin walked towards you and pushed a chair to you. "Sit down!" He smiled, He got himself a chair too and sat down on it, with both legs on one side while the back of the chair was turning to you. (The badass way). Xander looked at Kevin. "Yah, kevin, Don't do anything funny. I'm gonna talk with the others." He walked to the others. "How old are you?" Kevin started to ask. He kept you busy while Xander talked to the others. Kevin seemed nice, but you eventually felt Dongho's cold stare. There was something.. different. You didn't knew what it was but you were sure of it. "Ah! Hee Young! let's be friends too, okay?" Kevin smiled. You nodded slowly. "eh.. sure." You forced a smile. Xander looked at his watch. "Ah! Hee Young! We have to get back to the class! Let's run!" He said and you looked at him. "bye-bye!" Kevin waved. You stood up and quickly left the room. 

 

"You guys.. I Really like this girl. Don't hurt her or else i will hurt you, got it?" Xander said when Hee Young left the room. The others just looked at him. "Do you.. Love her?" Kevin said cheeky. "Not love.. but i think she can be a good friend of mine.. maybe she will end up like us someday!" He smiled and left the room. "Aish.. Are you serious? He's weak because of that girl?!" Dongho said disappointed. "But she smelled so nice.." Kiseop said. 

 

You walked fast through the halls of the school. Suddenly Xander grabbed your hand. You shocked and turned around. "Ah.. Xander!" You smiled and continue to walk. "Haha, Don't mind my friends.. they are kind of shy at first meetings!" Xander laughed it off and we entered the class, and quickly went to our seats. The teacher entered and closed the door. "just in time" Xander mouthed to you. You smiled. The class started. After school you walked home together again. "Xander-ah? .. One of your friends.. i thought his name was Dongho?" You slowly started. "Ah, Dongho~ Yes?" He looked at you. "What's with him? He looked kinda scary and he kept glaring at me without saying something!" You stopped walking. "Don't mind it. He's a weird person! He's probably very shy!" Xander said quick. It felt like he was hiding something for you. We arrived at the point where our ways split again. 

 

I knew they had to hide something. If i just knew what it was...