Hug

Regret

N blinks at Leo's request. "Why don't you sit down and eat with me? "He asks, not quite giving Leo the answer he wanted. 

Leo sighs, already half expecting that kind of answer but since N actually invited him to eat together, he wouldn't complain so he just obeys as he sits down and starts eating. 

Just then, Hyuk comes walking into the kitchen, a small towel over his wet hair. "Good morning, hyung! "He greets cheerfully before sitting down himself. "I thought you're gonna sleep some more, hyung. "He says, glancing at N as he scoops up some fried rice for himself. 

N smiles. "I'm still sleepy. "He admits. "But Taekwoon's cooking lure me out, it's so tempting. "He compliments and Leo's natural reaction is of course, to bow his head out of embarrassment, causing N to chuckle fondly. 

Soon, they're engulfed in silence as they took their sweet time enjoying the food and once they're finished, Hyuk offers to wash the dishes, knowing that his two hyungs probably need some time to talk. 

 

 

"Thanks for the food. It was delicious. "N says truthfully as he leaves the kitchen with Leo beside him. 

Leo nods. He feels like the food he made just now was okay and not as impressive as N made it sound but N probably hasn't eaten a homemade meal for quite some time that even Leo's normal cooking taste so nice to him. "Have you been eating well? "He asks quietly as he follows N's steps, which is leading them to the bedroom. 

Sitting down on the bed, N shrugs. "Maybe, maybe not. "He says. "I've been busy, you know? I need to work. For VIXX. "

Leo unconsciously sigh at that, knowing all too well how workaholic N is. "You're getting skinnier. "He states matter of factly, eyeing the prominent bones of N's hands and his jawline which seems to get sharper. 

N laughs as he pats the empty space next to him, signalling Leo to sit down as well. "But don't I look better now? "He wonders. 

Leo merely shakes his head before sitting down next to N. "You look like you've been sick. "He tells him honestly, heart swelling in pure happines at N's simple gesture. "Have you? "

N pouts at that. "I wasn't sick! "He denies strongly and Leo could only nod, not wanting to aggravate N's anger. 

"You've been working hard. "Leo says, echoing the statement N said earlier. "For VIXX." He continues. "So, thank you. "

N smiles brightly at the appreciation. "You worked hard too. "He says. "Well done. "With that said, he spreads his arms widely. "Come here. "

"W-what? "Leo is completely taken aback . 

"You asked for a hug earlier, right? "N asks and Leo gives a small nod. "Then come here. Give me a hug. "

 

 

A/N Thank you so much for the response . I really thought most of you has gotten bored of this story and me but I'm happy that it's not the case . Thank you.