Sick

Regret

No one would have thought that the headache N complained about is actually a sign of a much worse problem. However, it really turn out that way the next morning. 

"Where's Hakyeon? He have a schedule in a while. "the manager asks as he arrives at VIXX's dorm that morning to pick up the members for their schedules. 

All the members, except Leo, look at each other questioningly. 

"Hakyeon-hyung still haven't woke up?" Hongbin asks. It is really out of ordinary because N would usually be awake before any of them does. 

"I'll go check up on him. "Hyuk literally leaps out of his seat before rushing to the leader's room, not hesitating even one bit. 

Just as the maknae disappeared, the manager's phone rings and he quickly picked it up. When the phone call ended, he turn towards Leo who's casually crossing his legs as he stares at the tv, not quite paying attention to anything else. 

"Taekwoon, your schedule for today is cancelled except for the one tonight. "

Leo's head snapped towards him. "Really? "

The manager nods. 

Just then, Hyuk's high pitched scream is heard from the direction of N's room. 

"HAKYEON-HYUNG IS SICK! "

Leo groans loudly at the 'announcement '. 

'What a bad luck I have. '

"Looks like you'll have to look after Hakyeon. Hyuk will be home the earliest so he can take over when you need to go for your schedule. "The manager declares as he pats Leo's back, giving him a sympathetic look.

They all know how bad it can get when N falls sick. Luckily he rarely gets sick but now that he does, Leo is the one who'll  be the victim. 

' Does fate really hate him that much? '

 

 

The manager and the rest of the members has barely left, leaving Leo to enjoy his coffee while he can when the dreaded voice echoes through the dorm. 

"GUYS?! "

Leo sighs loudly, taking his time to put down the cup of coffee before walking towards N's room. Opening the door, he took one second to inspect N's condition. 

The leader's face is pale with sweats covering it. However, it seems like Hyuk has managed to place a wet towel on his forehead before leaving. 

"What do you want? The others just left. "Leo asks. 

N heaves a heavy breath. "Sorry. "He mumbles. 

"Cut it, Hakyeon. Just say what you want. "The main vocalist urges impatiently. 

"Can you get me some drink? "

Leo nods. "I'll be back in a bit. "He says, leaving the room.

In a few minutes, he returned with a tray of a glass of water and a bowl of what looked like instant porridge alongside some pills. "Here. You can reach, right? "He places the tray on the nightstand when N nods. 

Without waiting for N to sits up and proves that he can really do that, Leo leaves. 

 

 

It wasn't that long after Leo left N's room when he heard a crashing sound. 

"What is it this time?"he questions loudly, rushing to the leader's room. 

The sight that greets him is N, sprawled on the floor with some spilt porridge near his hands. The leader looks up at Leo sheepishly when he heard him enter. 

Leo groans. "Seriously, Hakyeon? Even when you're sick, you still want to give me a hard time? "

The sheepish look over N's face vanished at Leo's inconsiderate words.

It's not like he wants to get sick. 

It's not like he purposely spilt the porridge. 

Why can't Leo be nice to him? 

Even just once?

Does his so called lifelong friend actually despise him that much?