Back

Regret

By the time Leo finally comes home, it is almost noon and only Ken is left in the dorm since everyone else have their own schedules to attend to. 

"Hyung, you're back! "Ken acknowledges once Leo step into the living room.

Leo ignores him in favour of eyeing the boxes of banana milk occupying the floor. He doesn't even look surprised. If anything, he looks satisfied instead. 

Ken stands up and approaches the elder. "Where were--"he halts his question when he finally gets to take in Leo's current state. "HYUNG! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! "

Leo flinch and takes a step back. "Don't scream. "He whispers. 

Ken quickly shut his mouth yet he still stares at Leo with wide eyes filled with concern and fear. How can he not when Leo's face is marred with dark bruises and there's even dried blood over his arm and all the way to the palm of his hand. "What happened? "He repeats in a lower voice. 

Leo sighs. "I was mugged. "He admits. 

Ken's eyes widen even more. "Mugged? "

Leo nods, looking unfazed. 

"How can you be so calm, hyung?! "Ken hiss. "You should go and make a police report! And you should go to the hospital, too! You're bleeding! "

"No, it's fine. "Leo refuses. "They didn't really take anything. Just a few thousand wons... and my card. I should go to the bank to cancel the card. "He mumbles to himself. 

Ken frowns, wondering if Leo is still in a shock somehow since he sounds so out of it and he doesn't seem to be thinking straight. "Why don't you sit down first, hyung? "He coax, gently pulling Leo by his fingers as to not aggravate his injury and only then he notices that Leo is shaking and that the pupils of his eyes are unfocused. Yes, definitely shock. "I'll... "He contemplates on what to do. "... call manager-hyung.  Or Hakyeon-hyung?  Or an ambulance? "

"Don't. "Leo interrupts his frantic mutters. "Just get the bath running for me. "

"But hyung--"

"I'm fine, really. It's just a scratch. I can treat it myself. "Leo assures yet Ken still refuse to move. "Please, Jaehwan. "

 

 

Ken finally gives up to Leo's pleading so instead of calling their manager, N or the ambulance, he enters the bathroom and fill bath tub instead. 

"I can do it myself. "Leo told him when he wanted to help him take off his clothes. "Go sit outside, I'll be fine. "

"You're hurt. "Ken states matter of factly, annoyed that Leo refused his help even in that kind of condition. 

"I am. But I won't die just because of this so calm down. "

Ken huffs at that before crossing his arms and walking out of the bathroom,letting Leo do as he wants. 

It takes about an hour for Leo to finally emerges out of the bathroom as well and when he finally does, he's wearing a bathrobe and the bruises over his face looks even more visible. 

"Do you need anything? "Ken asks when Leo walks over towards him. 

"Just one thing. "Leo says. 

"What is it? Water? Aspirin? Food? Or banana milk? There's plenty. "

"No, not that. "

"Then? "

"Don't tell anyone. "

"What? "

"Don't tell anyone about what happened."

"That you got mugged?  But--"

"Please don't. "Leo pleads. 

"But at least manager-hyung and Hakyeon-hyung should know. It's their responsibility. "

Leo frantically shakes his head. "No, no. Not Hakyeon. Especially not him. "

"But hyung--"

"Promise me, Jaehwan. "

"I--"

"Promise me! "

Ken sighs. "Fine, hyung. "He gives up. "But if Hakyeon-hyung found out and he gets mad, don't involve me. "He warns. "And just so you know, he's already really mad because of all those banana milk. "

 

 

 

A/N If there's any of you who's interested to adopt my story, Restraining Anger,please tell me. Thank you :)