Tight

Regret

As soon as he gets the permission,Leo wasted no time in circling his arms around N's petite form, hugging him very tightly. 

N let out a gasp as his breath is squeezed out of him, but made no sound nor any move to push Leo away as he just sits there quietly before deciding to return the hug. 

Leo had a hard time trying to hold back his tears but he still managed to hold it in anyway, refusing to let his cry interrupt the moment he longs for all these time. 

"Do you miss me that much? "N asks quietly when minutes has passed yet Leo still doesn't let go of him. 

Leo merely nods, not trusting himself to utter any word. He never really realise how precious N's hug were. He used to push N away whenever N hug him and he also used to refuse any skin contact with the leader but after being away from him for so long, being able to hug him and feel his warmth just means a lot. Remembering all that, he hugs N tighter and tighter, trying to convey his emotion. 

At the tight hug, N's feels like he's being strangled as he can barely breath so he's forced to lightly hit Leo's arm, signalling him to let go but Leo shakes his head, refusing to obey. 

"I. Can't. Breathe. Taekwoon . "N manages to blurt out as he struggles to break free, his face turning a shade of blue.

Hearing that, Leo immediately lets go of N, panic rising when N splutters and breaks into harsh coughing. "I'm sorry! "He whines, patting N's back gently in effort to ease the leader's breathing. 

N greedily in air once he's released from Leo's death hug and when he's finally able to breathe normally, he sighs at the paleness of Leo's face. It's obvious that the main vocalist is worried for him. "I'm fine now. "He assures, giving him a smile. 

"I'm sorry. "Leo whispers, scooting away from N a little. He's afraid that what he did just now would make N feels unsafe with him once more. "I didn't mean to. I really didn't mean--"

"It's okay, Taekwoon. "N assures, pulling Leo closer to him. The face Leo is making, which looks like one of a kicked puppy, really breaks his heart. "I'm okay."

"Don't go away again. "Leo pleads unconsciously and N just feels like something has been ripped off from his heart.

He feels horrible that as a leader, he has neglected for his own benefit. He knows he did it for the sake of his own mental health but now, he realise that by doing what he did, distancing himself from Leo and cutting off the friendship between them, he has jeopardized Leo's mental health instead. 

"I'm sorry, Taekwoon. "

 

 

A/N Thank you so so so much for your wonderful and reassuring comments. I'm very glad that you still like and want to read my fics although I've been dragging them for too long. I don't know how to express how thankful I am but I really really really am thankful and I appreciate each of you readers. I really do.I'm sorry I'm not able to reply back to your comments personally but please trust me, they all means a lot to me. Thank you.