Abandon

Regret

When he arrives at the dorm that night, Hyuk sees Leo sleeping soundly on the couch,the tv left on in front of him. 

"Aish, this hyung, really...you're supposed to be ready for schedule."the maknae grumbles as he approaches Leo and shake him awake. He giggles when Leo suddenly sits up with a bewildered look. 

"What--"

"Schedule, hyung. "

"Ah! "Leo literally leaps out of the couch and runs into his room. 

Hyuk chuckles and shakes his head fondly at his so called 'cold ' hyung's antic as he makes his way to N's room, wanting to check on the leader's condition. 

Opening the door, he frowns upon seeing that the room is plunged in darkness. 

'Maybe the light makes Hakyeon-hyung nauseous. '

However, the weird smell that hits him makes him realise that something is wrong. Reaching for the switch, he turn on the light. 

"HYUNG! "He gasp, shocked at the leader's horrible condition. 

N is lying on the bed, face down. His face as pale as sheet with some liquid which suspiciously looks like vomit near his mouth. 

"Hyung, wake up! "Hyuk rush towards the leader and gathers him into his arms. 

N's body is too warm. His breathing shallow as it seems like he's struggling to breathe. 

"TAEKWOON-HYUNG! HELP! "Hyuk screams as loud as his vocal chord would allow him, which surpasses Leo's high note itself. 

Leo stumbles into the room, looking concerned. "What's wrong?! "

"H-Hakyeon-hyung... look... "Hyuk stutters, not knowing what else to say as he feels his own hands starts trembling. 

Leo is completely taken aback at the sight of an unconscious N in the arms of their maknae. He hates to admit it but he has seriously forgotten that N was in the dorm with him. Which also means, he had not come to check up on him once he had taken care of the spilt poredge that morning. 

Yes, he has abandoned N for the whole day. 

"HYUNG! Do something! "Hyuk screams, his voice shaking, indicating that his tears are about to spill. 

Leo snaps out of his thoughts as he scrambles out of the room, trying to reach for his phone to call for an ambulance. 

"What's taking you so long, Taekwoon? I was waiting downstairs, you know? "Their manager suddenly walks in through the door, looking slightly annoyed. 

"Hyung... Hakyeon, he... "

"Hakyeon what? "The manager asks when Leo doesn't continue his words. 

When the main vocalist made no move to tell him anything, the manager walks past him and into N's room. 

"Hakyeon!  What happened to you?! "The manager half screams in surprise. He totally didn't expect to see the leader in such condition. 

Without waiting longer, he takes N from Hyuk's embrace and carry him out of the dorm to get him the much needed help, ignoring Leo who's still unable to actually grasp what happened.