Bonus Chapter 2: Out

Regret

These days,Leo can't help but notice that N has been spending less and less time at home. Usually, on his days off, the leader would prefer to just stay at the dorm and get some rest but nowadays, he always have excuses to go out. 

Like today, Leo has just come home from his musical practice and was just about to enter his room when he notices N going out of his room, fully dressed and ready to leave. 

"Hakyeon? "He calls out. 

"Yeah? "N answers, looking at him. 

"Where are you going? "Leo asks, eyeing the fancy clothes the leader is wearing. 

"Out. "N says simply, as if it isn't already obvious. "Why? "

Leo sighs in exasperation. "I know you're going out but out where? "he elaborates, frowning a bit. 

"Why does it matter to you where I'm going? "N provokes in a playful manner and had to try his best to stifle his chuckle when Leo frowns deeper, as if offended by the question. 

"Of course it matters. I--"

"You never care about where I'm going before. You never asked or anything so why now? "N demands and Leo's face darken. 

"Because you're going out way too much! "He half screams and regrets it instantly when N flinches. 

"Why are you mad? I was just asking. "N says, warily eyeing Leo when the latter approaches him. 

"I'm not mad. "Leo quickly denies. "I'm just--"

"Don't come near me. "N warns with a displeased face when Leo steps closer to him. "I don't need a bad tempered person like you controlling my life. I can go anywhere I want and do whatever I want. You have no right to say anything about it. "

Leo sighs, realising his mistake. "I'm sorry, Hakyeon. "He apologises. "I just--you always go out these days that you never spend time together with us anymore. "He explains and N was just about to open his mouth to say something when Ravi who suddenly appears out of nowhere interrupts.

"Hakyeon-hyung is going home to celebrate his nephew's birthday. "The rapper says matter of factly, ing a nicely wrapped parcel onto N's hand. "He's been talking about it since last week and you would've remembered it if you actually pay attention to what he's talking about instead of staring at his face when he speaks. "He disses and Leo's face turns red at that while N just looked completely clueless. 

"I did not! "Leo splutters and N gives him an amused look. 

"Awww, Woonie... Did you fall in love with me? "He teases and laughs to his heart content when Leo's eyes goes wide as he stutters to deny. 

"O-of course not! I... I--"

Ravi shakes his head in helplessness. "Hyung, if you miss him then tell him. "He suggests, then turn to N with a grin. "This one is from Hyuk and me, hyung. Say happy birthday for your nephew for us. "He says, gesturing towards the parcel the leader is holding . 

N nods and mutters a thank you before turning his attention back towards Leo, who's grumbling incoherently under his breath with face and ears as bright as a tomato. "Do you have something to say to me? "He asks and Leo looks at him while in a deep breath before talking once more. 

"I miss you. "

N smiles at those simple but heartwarming words. Before, he would never imagine Leo saying those words to him but these days... well, you can say he's getting mellower. And N likes it so much. He likes this Leo so, so much. "I miss you too. "

Leo grins a little then swallowed heavily. "Can you... will you, spend some time with me when you get home later? "He proposes.

N shrugs but there's a small grin on his face as well. 

"We'll see,okay? "