Angry

Regret

Feeling cold, Leo was huddled under a mountain of blankets, trying to keep warm when the door of his room gets thrown open and N's firm voice echoes throughout the room.

"Jung Taekwoon, come here. "

Hearing that kind of tone of voice makes it clear to Leo that he have no choice but to obey so he takes a deep breath before allowing himself to leave the comfort of the bed. 

"Come with me. "N orders in a monotone, walking away from the room and once again, Leo is given no choice so he just trails after the leader until he stopped in the middle of their living room. 

"Tell me, Taekwoon. What's all that? "N asks, finally turning to look at Leo as he gestures towards the boxes on the floor. 

Leo quickly look down, refusing to let his face be seen by N. "Banana milk. "He answers quietly. 

"Exactly. "N growls. He then grabs Leo by the arm and drags him all the way out of the dorm, into the elevator and out of it before finally stopping in one of their practice rooms. 

"And what's all that? "He asks again and even without looking at what N is showing him, Leo knows that the whole room is filled with boxes of banana milk so he answers just that. 

"Banana milk. "

"That's right. "N nods. "Now tell me, who bought all that? "He demands. 

"Me. "Leo admits, gently prying N's hand off his arm since it's starting to hurt him. 

"And why did you? "N questions. 

"They're for you. All of them are for you. "Leo tells him. 

"What makes you think I'll drink them? "

Leo goes silent since he never really thought of that option. He only thought that he can't possibly go wrong with banana milk but now since N is literally scolding him because of that, it's proven otherwise. 

"Don't you think it's too much? Were you even sober when you ordered all that? "N continues to be demanding. 

Leo sighs heavily. "I was sober but maybe I wasn't being rational. "He admits. 

N nods. "Good that you know. "He says. "Tell me now, what am I supposed to do with all these banana milk? "

"If you dont want to drink them since it wasn't your beloved dongsaeng who bought it for you, you can just give them to someone else or you can even throw it away. Do whatever you want. "Leo sounds so heartbroken that N unconsciously looks up at him and only then does N notice the bruises over his face but he decides to not ask anything about it. 

"It's not about who bought them. It's about the amount. "N corrects his statement. "How do you expect me to drink all that?  Do you wish for me to get a banana milk poisoning? "

Leo shakes his head weakly. "I'm sorry. "

N huffs. "That's all you can say, isn't it? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But you keep on doing these stupid things!  Buying me flowers, chocolates and now banana milk?!  Have your mind really gone wrong?!  Have you finally gone crazy?! "He snaps. 

"I'm still very much sane.  I just want to apologize. I want you to forgive me. "

"I've already forgiven you, remember?! "N reminds. "And now let me tell you again, I. Have. Forgiven. You. So can you stop acting like such an idiot?! "

Leo just look at N in desperation yet he says nothing more as he makes a move to leave the room. 

"Hey! I'm still talking to you! "N scolds. 

Leo turn back to look at him. "I'll try harder. "He promises before continuing to walk away. 

"What do you mean try harder?! I told you to stop! "N nags, walking after him but stops immediately when he catches sight of the blood trailing down Leo's arm, the arm that he grabbed before. His brow furrows in confusion. He knows he grips Leo's arm quite tightly that it'll surely hurt but he's sure that his grip won't cause any wound that'll bleed like that. "Why are you bleeding? "He asks straight forwardly and Leo froze, hiding his injured arm from N's sight. 

"Answer me. "N demands as he walks up to him. 

"It's nothing. "Leo tells him. 

"Nothing? "N snorts. "Your blood is literally dripping on the floor. "He points out and before Leo can talk back at him, he has forcefully grab the arm Leo tried to hide and pull up to sleeve of the shirt only to reveal a bleeding gash across Leo's upper arm. 

"Where did you get this? "N questions, looking straight into Leo's eyes. 

Leo looked away. "I was mugged. "He finally tells him. 

N sighs at that before gently taking Leo's hand and guiding him back to the dorm and into his own room. Once he has pushed Leo to lie down on the bed, he exits the room and only return about half an hour later with a doctor. 

Leo doesn't make a fuss when the doctor examines his injury and even when the doctor deems that he needs some stiches for the gash, he just nods absently. 

However he heard it loud and clear when N asked the doctor to give him a shot and before he can even feel the pain of the needle piercing into his skin, he succumbs into a calming darkness.