Leave

Regret

Leo stare at N in shock.

Did N seriously just told him to leave?

He cant't believe his ears.

"What are you staring at?"N growls venomously as he makes his way back to his bed.It took so much effort for him to do just that and it leaves him panting and his head throbbing.

Leo quickly turns his gaze away,irritation growing inside him.

"Leave."

Leo huffs angrily."Do you think I want to be here if it wasn't for Hongbin?"

N gives no answer for that but hurt is evident in his eyes.

Leo ignores it."Listen,Hakyeon.I'm actually very glad that you're in here right now.I can finally have a peaceful silence.You know what?I slept really soundly last night and wake up happy without your annoying voice screaming at the dorm."He smirks."It's a good thing for you too,though.To be staying here.You can have all the attention you want from the doctors,nurses,our dongsaengs and even the fans.That's what you craved for,right?Attention."He says mockingly.

N adverts his eyes at Leo's hurtful words but once again says nothing.

"Enjoy your stay here,Hakyeon.And I can assure you that I'll enjoy my share of peace during your absence."

 

 

When Leo returned to the dorm,he found that Ken and Hyuk are no longer present in the living room.Hongbin is there instead,packing up some of his possesions with Ravi looming over him.

"Where's Jaehwan and hyuk?"Leo asks.

Hongbin looks up at him but his hands remain busy."Schedule."

"Where are you going?"Leo asks again when Ravi handed the visual his phone charger.

"Manager-hyung just told me that I need to be out of district for a few days for my drama shooting."

Leo nods.He understands that it means Hongbin wouldn't be home for a while.

"How's Hakyeon-hyung?"Hongbin demands."Is he okay?Did he eat what you brought?"

Ravi's head snapped towards Leo at the visual's questions.He seems surprised at the fact that Leo went to see N.

Leo pursue his lips into a thin line.

'No,Hakyeon isn't okay.'

'But he told me to leave and refuse my help.'

'So why should I care about him anymore?'

"Hyung?"Hongbin calls out quietly when Leo seems to be lost in thoughts."You did go to the hospital right?"he wonders somewhat suspiciously.

Leo nods .

"Then how is Hakyeon-hyung?"

This time the main vocalist just shrugs before walking away and into the kitchen to avoid any more questions.

Ravi shoots him a glare without him noticing,annoyed at his ignorant.

Hongbin sighs heavily.

"I'll go see Hakyeon-hyung after this,don't worry,"Ravi immediately assures his best friend.

"But you have a schedule."

The rapper smiles.

"Schedule can wait.Hakyeon-hyung is way more important."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!

bluegirl317 here...

Sorry that I haven't update for a long time eventhough some of you asked me to.

I didnt do it on purpose though.

As I said,I have an exam but it ended a few days ago.However,during my exam period,my phone broke.Thus,I can't write since I've always wrote using my phone.

I had to send it to the shop to get it repaired and I'm now writing using a public computer at a library.

I'm deeply sorry but it seems like you're going to have to wait some more until I get my phone back.

However,rest assured,I will complete my stories one way or another no matter how long it takes.

Thank you for the support~