No More

Regret

That morning, N wakes up in a great mood because he's had a long, satisfying sleep which makes him feel refreshed. However, his great mood took a drastic turn when he opened the fridge to see not even a bottle of banana milk in there. He sighed sadly and unconsciously pouts as he closes back the door of the fridge. 

"What's wrong, hyung? "Hongbin wanders into the kitchen, a towel around his neck and his hair wet. 

N turns to look at him. "You're early. "He comments, smiling. 

"Yeah. "Hongbin nods. "Why were you sighing? "He asks.

N shrugs. "There's no more banana milk. "

Hongbin widen his eyes, surprised. "Wonshik must've forgotten. "

"I suppose so."N agrees. "He's been too busy nowadays. Did he even came home last night? Or did he sleep at the studio again? "

Before Hongbin could answer, Ravi comes walking into the kitchen, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "I'm here. "He says sleepily. 

N chuckles, ruffling the rapper's hair. "Good morning. "

Ravi just hums in reply as he clings onto N. 

"You forgot to buy Hakyeon-hyung's banana milk. "Hongbin tells him. 

Hearing that, Ravi straightens his back and opens his eyes fully. "I didn't forget. "He denies defensively, looking at N to see if there's any sign of grumpiness yet N seems alright. "I really didn't, hyung. "He tells him. 

"It's okay, Wonshik. I know you're tired. "N assures. "I can buy it myself after this, don't worry. "

Ravi shakes his head. "No, hyung. Taekwoon-hyung went to buy it last night. "

N blinks, trying his best not to look shocked. "Taekwoon? "

"Yes. "Ravi nods. "Last night I wanted to go out to buy banana milk for you but I met Taekwoon-hyung and he said he'll go buy it instead and told me to go to sleep. "He explains. "But if there really is no banana milk, then maybe he didn't go after all. "he concludes, looking a bit confused since he's pretty sure he saw Leo left last night. 

Hongbin promptly leaves the kitchen and walk over to Leo's room, pushing open the door without knocking and finding out that the room is empty. "Or maybe he did go and haven't return. "He suggests. 

"Call him. "N orders, looking alarmed and Hongbin does as he's told only for them to hear the sound of Leo's phone ringtone from somewhere inside the room. 

N huffs. "Great. Now we can't even get a hold of him. "

"I'm sure he'll be back soon, hyung. "Ravi says a bit hesitantly, looking guilty. If only he's the one who went out at last and if only he didnt let Leo go, then maybe... 

"He better be. "N growls, looking angry all of sudden. "Hurry up and get ready for your schedule. "He urges before storming into his own room. 

Ravi and Hongbin shares a look of worry. 

"I'm sorry. "Ravi says quietly and Hongbin quickly shakes his head. 

"Don't be. Its not your fault."the visual says. "It's probably mine. "

"Lets go look for him before Hakyeon-hyung gets angry. "

"He already is. "

 

 

A/N HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I wish you all the best for this year :)