Hospital

Regret

The manager, Leo and Hyuk has been waiting outside of the emergency room where N is in for about an hour now. Hyuk keeps pacing restlessly while Leo sits with the manager on the bench beside the door. 

Just then, a doctor finally walks out of the room. 

"Is Hakyeon-hyung alright? "Hyuk immediately asks just as the manager and Leo were about to stand up. 

"He's having quite a high fever in which we suspected is caused by infection. There's a fresh wound over the bump at the back of his head which wasn't treated so we assumed that's the cause of the infection. Also, he has been choking on his own vomit so he's currently having trouble breathing on his own. "

"H-he's not alright? "Leo finds himself asking the dreaded question.  

He remembers pushing N yesterday and causing him to have that bump but he never knows that he caused a wound as well. And to know that what he did causes N to be in the condition he is in now makes him feel guilty. 

"He's stable for now since we've put him on oxygen supply and antibiotic for the infection but we still have to keep him under full supervision just in case. "The doctor explained before bowing slightly and walking away. 

 

 

Leo is now in the car as the manager is driving him to his schedule. They've left Hyuk at the hospital since the maknae asked to let him take care of N. 

"Taekwoon. "The manager suddenly calls out, breaking the silence. 

"Yes, hyung? "Leo looks up at the manager through the rearback mirror. Yes, he still sits at his usual seat behind the manager eventhough he can just sit beside the manager, the seat N would usually claim his. 

"Were you at the dorm? Or did you left? "

"Left?  To where? "Leo asks in confusion. 

"How should I know? "

"I was at the dorm the whole time, hyung. I didn't go anywhere. "

"Then why didn't you take care of Hakyeon? I know he's really troublesome when he's sick but for you to abandon him to the point where he choked on his own vomit is just too much, don't you think so? "

"I never meant to abandon him. I fell asleep. "Leo tries to defend himself. 

"You fell asleep? For the whole day? "The manager asks in disbelief . 

"Kind off... "

The manager sighs. "Taekwoon, Hakyeon always take care of you when you're sick and you know you get sick the most compared to the other members. But he never complains even when he had to cancel his schedule for you. He certainly never ever abandon you. "

Leo doesn't reply to that because he knows it's true and he can't deny it. 

"Yet, you can't even spare some time to take care of him even when  he's the one sick. I'm really dissapointed of you. "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Hi.. I'm sorry I took so long to update this story as I've been so busy. I appreciate those who subscribed, commented or even just read. And I would highly appreciate it too if you don't rush me. 

I know I sound harsh but I really have been too preoccupied.  

Sorry if I offend you. 

Thank you.