Bonus Chapter 4: Weird

Regret

"Dont you think there's something weird happening here? "Hongbin asks casually as he munch on some fruit while sitting down on the couch of the waiting room, patiently waiting for their turn to perform on stage. 

"There definitely is. "Hyuk agrees, stuffing his mouth with the snacks that he stole from Ken as the two of them watches the scene in front of them in mild interest. 

N is having his make up done and yes, that's a normal thing but what's abnormal about the scene is that Leo is perched on the armrest of the chair N is sitting on, talking excitedly about something with the leader while N only respond with some nods and humming . 

It has been a long time since the big fight between the two eldest and so many things has changed, mostly it is the dynamic of the relationship between them. 

If before, N is the one who always chases Leo around and bug him to the point of frustration, now, it's the complete opposite. 

While N is now more of a quiet, calm and comforting presence, Leo is loud, rowdy and playful. 

It's weird, not just for the members but for the fan as well. Many even believe that the two eldest has swapped their souls. 

But of course, that's just ridiculous. 

 

 

"I would like to thank our fans, Starlight, for giving us this chance to win. I would alsowant to thank our parents, our staff, our CEO and everyone who has helped us in the production of this album. "

Leo listens intently as N gives the winning speech, a proud smile dancing on his face but when the confetti bursts, he yelps in surprise only to laugh right after. 

Turning around, he sees N with happy tears glistening in his eyes. Sighing contentedly, he reaches out his hand and smoothes over the leader's hair to get rid of the pieces of confetti stuck there. 

"Hakyeon-ah,you did well. "He whispers, pulling the leader into his hug and he could feel N smiling. 

"You too, Taekwoonie. "

 

 

"Have you ever thought that you'll live to see the day where Taekwoon-hyung will be the one initiating a hug with Hakyeon-hyung? "Ravi asks, nudging Ken who's busy throwing aegyo at their fans. 

Ken turns to look at the same direction Ravi is looking and grins. "I haven't. But now I believe that I'll live to see the day where Taekwoon-hyung would bravely announce to everyone that he loves Hakyeon-hyung. "

Ravi's mouth hangs open at Ken's statement but then he found himself nodding. "Yeah. I don't think that's impossible anymore. "

 

 

"Do you think the kids are badmouthing us? "Leo asks one day when he catches their younger members talking in hushed tone while glancing over at him and N who are cuddling on the couch. 

N turn his head around to look at the rest of their members and immediately, they goes quiet. "Do you want to cuddle with us? "He offers to them, opening his arms but they quickly scramble away, grumbling about being busy and tired and once all of them has dispersed, N laughs. "Cute. "He mumbles. 

"Cute? "Leo echoes. "Cuter than me? "He asks and N hums, pretending to consider the question. 

"Maybe. Jaehwan is the cutest, you know that right? "N teases causing Leo to let go of him and pouts. 

"Cuddle with Jaehwan then. Don't look for me anymore! "He sulks, crossing his arms and facing away. 

N giggles but he makes no attempt to coax Leo. Instead, he stands up from the couch and starts to walk away. "Okay then. I'll go and find Jaehwan. "He informs . 

Panicked, Leo quickly grabs N's wrist, pulling him back onto the couch . "I'm sorry. Don't leave me. "he pleads and N smiles. 

"I won't. I promised you, didn't I? That I'll never leave you ever again. "

 

 

A/N I don't know if it's just me but I think these days, Leo is throwing extra effort to be closer to N. 

Anyone think so as well or am I just delusional?