Call

Regret

Once Leo has disappears into his own room, Hyuk is left alone to stare at the mess he made. Taking his time to view the whole dorm, Hyuk questions himself as to what mistake he did in his past life to deserve being a maknae of such a dramatic group but then he realise that he won't have it another way. He can't imagine himself being born as someone else other than a member of VIXX. 

Taking a deep breath, Hyuk finally takes off the coat he's wearing and in no time, he has started cleaning the dorm. It took almost 4 hours for him to clear the whole dorm of any harmful thing and when he's finally done, he wonders if their dorm is still habitable. Most of their furniture are ruined beyond repair and after throwing all of them out, the dorm is pretty much empty. 

Hyuk shakes his head in desperation, knowing that they will have to face N with an answer as to why the place they call home  has turned into a place that look like nobody has lived in it for years. 

 

 

When Hyuk finally enters Leo's room with a bottle of water, since all the cups they own has been destroyed, the main vocalist is sitting on the edge of his bed, staring at his own feet. 

"Did you get hurt? "Hyuk asks as he approaches him and sits down next to him. 

Leo looks up at him before answering him in a quiet tone. "No. "

Hyuk offers the bottle of water he's holding towards Leo. "Drink up. "He orders. "You're shaking. "He states, noticing the tremble coursing through Leo's whole body. 

Leo doesn't even try to argue as he pick up the bottle from Hyuk and takes a little sip. "Don't tell Hakyeon. "He pleads right after that and Hyuk sighs heavily at the request. 

"Even if I don't, Wonshik-hyung will. Or Hongbin-hyung. Or maybe even Jaehwan-hyung. "The maknae reasons.

"Tell them don't too. "Leo insists desperately. 

"If we don't, don't you think Hakyeon-hyung will notice the condition of our dorm once he come back? "Hyuk reasons and Leo goes silent. "You have to face the consequence of what you did, hyung. You shouldn't run away or hide from it. "

"Hakyeon will hate me even more now. "Leo finally whispers, barely audible. "He will hate me and despise me and won't look at me and won't talk to me and--"

"Stop it! "Hyuk snaps, grabbing both Leo's shoulders and shaking him violently as he starts to somewhat hyperventilate.

Leo snap his mouth shut. 

"Take a deep breath. "Hyuk instructs and Leo does just that. 

"This is hard. "Leo mumbles once he has calmed down a bit. "I'm tired. "

"Then go to sleep, okay? "Hyuk persuade, pushing Leo gently so that he'll lie down. "I'll call Hakyeon-hyung and coax him so don't worry. "He assures. 

Leo smiles a bit at the promise and in no time, he's fallen into a deep sleep. 

 

 

It is well past midnight and N is lounging on his bed, inside his hotel room, with the script book wide open in front of him when his phone rings. He quickly picks it up. 

"Hyuk? "He asks through the phone, wondering why the maknae is calling him at such a late hour. 

"Hey, hyung. "Hyuk greets him in what he could detect as a fake cheerfulness. "What are you doing? "

N ignores the question. "Why are you still up? You're supposed to be sleeping right now. "He says with curiosity dripping in his voice. 

"I can't sleep. "Comes Hyuk's answer. 

"Why not? "N asks.

"I'm... wondering about something. "

"About what? Tell me. "N urges and he hears Hyuk sigh heavily. 

"Well, hyung, let's say that someone did a really big mistake towards you and you got deeply hurt. "Hyuk starts and N frowns. 

"And? "

"And that person regret the mistake that he did but you won't forgive him because you're so, so, so hurt. "

"Then? "N prods, feeling suspicious. 

"Then the person does all he could to make you forgive him, even going as far as treating you like his girlfriend; buying you flowers, chocolates and even a truck of the drink you love but you still stood your ground. "Hyuk continues.

It finally clicked in N's head that the maknae is talking about Leo. "Hyuk, I'm really not in the mood to talk about this. "He warns but Hyuk ignores him as he merely resume his story. 

"And the person becomes so upset and frustrated that he finally goes crazy and went on rampage. "

"What? "N echoes, surprised. "What do you--"

"The person destroyed everything he could get his hands on and even traumatised one of his brothers. "

"Who?! "N panics immediately. Based on what Hyuk told him, N knows that Leo is 'the person' but he doesn't know who it is that was traumatised . 

Hyuk refuse to answer and instead, he asks N a question of his own. "So, hyung, what will you do? Will you really let the person continue to live in guilt? Will you let him lead himself into destruction? "