Isolated

Regret

Eventhough he has absolutely no idea as to where Hyuk is taking him, Leo stayed quiet throughout the whole journey. It has been 4 hours but the taxi they're in just keep going deeper and deeper into the outskirts of town as the scenery changes from lots of buildings to nothing but trees. Bored by the same green scenery,Leo allows himself to fall asleep. He doesn't know much time has passed but eventually Hyuk's voice woke him up. 

"Hyung, wake up. We're here. "Hyuk calls out softly, shaking Leo's arm. 

Leo opens his eyes, letting out a yawn and stretching his body before stepping out of the taxi. He's greeted by a village-like setting, a beautiful one. On his left there are small houses while on his right there's a plantation area which is filled with what looked like vegetables. 

"Is it nice? "Hyuk asks just as the taxi drives off, leaving them there. 

"We're staying here? "Leo asks back, a bit bewildered. Sure, the surrounding is nice but he couldnt help but wonder if he has actually gone back in time since everything just look so outdated. 

Hyuk nods confidently, picking up one of their luggage and gesturing Leo to follow him as he walks off towards one of the small houses. "I figured that some fresh air would be great. "He reasons. "Besides, I don't think anyone would recognize us here so we can have our freedom. "

Leo says nothing to that as he merely picks up his own luggage and follows Hyuk into the house. 

Hyuk heaved a relieved sigh, glad that Leo didn't object his decision. He has gone through a great deal trying to find the perfect place to keep Leo isolated and the place they're currently at satisfies his conditions the most because here, they will not be recognised by anyone as most of the residents consists of the elderly and most importantly, there's no phone connection nor internet connection so that means, they can't contact anyone. 

 

 

They've just finished lunch and are currently lounging in the front yard of the house when Leo takes out his phone only to frown deeply seconds after. 

"There's no connection here. "He complains and Hyuk shifts nervously . 

"R-really? "He asks, pretending to not know about it eventhough he's already well aware of it. 

"Yeah."Leo nods. "How are we supposed to contact anyone? "He wonders worriedly. 

"Isnt it a great thing, though? "Hyuk tries to coax . "We can stop worrying about things for a while if we can't contact anyone. "

Leo gives him a suspicious look. "But what if something happened? "

"Something like what? "

Leo shrugs. "An emergency maybe? Perhaps one of us will get hurt? "

Hyuk gulps. "Don't talk like that, hyung. "He warns. "You sound like you're jinxing us. "

"I'm not. "Leo denies. "I'm just being logical. Besides, Hakyeon asked you to bring me away because he's expecting me to hurt someone, right? "

That particular question takes Hyuk by surprise. "What are you talking about? "He hiss. "Hakyeon-hyung never said that. "He denies. 'He just asked me to take you to a place that won't remind you of him yet here you are, still thinking of him. '

Leo sighs. "Of course he never said that. But that's probably what he was thinking. "He concludes, putting away his phone before staring off at nothing.

Hyuk let out a sigh as well, silently praying for the week to end as fast as possible so that N can finally come to them.