Dorm

Regret

The coldness in N and Leo's relationship lasts for months and by now, all of them has gotten used to it. They've gotten used to Leo leaving the kitchen all of sudden in the morning when N came in to get his breakfast. They've gotten used to hearing Leo making stupid and nonsense excuse just to avoid being in the same car as N. They've gotten used to being a messenger whenever Leo needs to tell something to N. They've gotten used to all of that and they've pretty much gave up in trying to make them reconcile. 

But what they didn't know is that Leo has never gotten used to all that. He hates having to keep distance from N. He hates not being able to talk to him freely like before. He hates not being able to and joke around with him. He hates it but he's stil doing his best to keep patient and wait for N to feel safe once more. 

He waits and he waits until it all gets too much. 

 

 

It has been a long day for Hongbin and he's more than glad to finally set his feet back at the dorm except that the sight that greets him once he arrives there scares the life out of him. 

The main door of their dorm, the one that's usually kept locked to keep any strangers out, is wide open and even without stepping inside, Hongbin can see that the shoe rack by the wall has overturned and all of their shoes are scattered in front of the door. Not only that, he can also clearly see the mess at their living room. The are shards of glass all over their carpeted living room floor and he's pretty sure they all came from the shattered coffee table which is now in an unrecognizable form. 

Hongbin is scared because all that he could make out of the sight he's seeing is that their dorm has been broke in and perhaps, the intruder is still inside. So, he did the first that came to his mind. He called their leader . 

Well, he almost called him but then someone suddenly grab his arm and drag him away from there. He almost screamed but Ravi's familiar voice stopped him. 

"Syy. "The rapper whispers, holding a finger to his lips as he pulls Hongbin closer to him. 

"What--"Hongbin splutters, confused and startled. "Our dorm--"

"It's Taekwoon-hyung."Ravi tells him solemnly. 

"What?! "

"He lost it. "