Imitate

Regret

"I'll go and check. "Hyuk calmly volunteers himself only to be given a horrified stare by both Ravi and Hongbin. 

"Are you insane?! "Ravi demands loudly before clamping his own mouth shut with his hand, scared that his loud voice would reach Leo's ears. 

"No? Why? "Hyuk asks back innocently. 

"You're going to be dead if you step in there. "Ravi warns. "Unless you're Hakyeon-hyung, you should totally never get in Taekwoon-hyung's way when he's acting like he does now. "He explains, considering the fact that Hyuk wasn't there the first time they witness Leo going on rampage. 

Hyuk went silent for a while as he contemplates but then he just shrug. "I'll be fine. "He assures as he simply walk away and towards the dorm. "If Jaehwan-hyung really is in there, then he'll probably be even more scared than you are right now. "

"Sanghyuk! "Hongbin hiss, concerned for his only dongsaeng's safety but Hyuk merely gives him a small smile as he step into the dorm. 

 

 

Stepping into the dorm, Hyuk doesn't bother taking off his shoes when he notices the glass shards scattered all over their living room's floor. Instead, he continues to slowly make his way deeper into their dorm and soon enough, he spots the person they're worried about,Ken. 

Ken is standing outside his room, back pressed against the door and his eyes wide and teary. 

"Hyung? "Hyuk calls out softly but Ken pays him no attention as he stares off at something. 

Hyuk turns his head, trying to find out what is it that caught Ken's attention but once he found out, he kind of regret it a bit. 

There, standing inside the kitchen,  is Leo, and in his hand, there's a knife; a long, shiny knife. 

"HYUNG!"Hyuk screams without thinking twice and Leo, caught by surprise, turn at him while holding up the sharp object threateningly. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! "the maknae demands just as Ken drop to his knees, letting out an ear splitting scream. 

Leo is a mess, he looks like a homeless person with his appearance; matted hair, unshaved face and even the tear tracks over his cheeks are visible. "Get out. "He says in a grave-like voice from misuse. 

Ravi and Hongbin who rushes into the house upon hearing Ken and Hyuk's scream, both stare at Leo in disbelief and fear.

"H-hyung... "Hongbin chokes out. It has only been 2 days since he last saw Leo but by the way the main vocalist looked right now, it seems like he has neglected himself for months. "What happened to you? "He whispers. 

"PUT THAT THING DOWN! "Ravi yells with the courage he found from witnessing a trembling Ken on the floor. "PUT IT DOWN! "He urges, trapping Ken into his arms as the elder continue to scream incoherently. 

Leo drops the knife he's holding and makes a step back. "Go away. "He orders. "I don't want... hurt you. "He mumbles, guilt flashing his feature for a while before he grabs onto the nearest thing he could reach, a bread toaster, and throws it at them. "Go away. "

Ravi immediately pulls Ken to stand up and grabs Hongbin's arms as well before guiding both of them away from the maniac Leo. "Leave him alone, Hyuk. "He says in a distressed tone, rushing to get two of s into safety as both of them look extremely shaken, unlike Hyuk who seems to regain his composure quickly. 

"Stop it. "Hyuk orders using the same tone N would use on them whenever he gets upset when Leo starts grabbing onto some of the things on the kitchen counter and throws  them onto the floor. 

"Don't imitate him. "Leo retaliates, glaring at Hyuk angrily. 

Hyuk ignores him as he continues to mimic N's voice. "Someone will get hurt because of what you're doing right now. "

"Someone but Hakyeon. "Leo corrects absent mindedly. "Hakyeon is safe. "He tries to assures himself. 

"Is he? "Hyuk asks. "What do you think he'll feel if he knows what you're doing? "

Leo freeze. "Don't you dare tell him. "He threatens. 

"I do. And I will. "Hyuk says, taking out his phone but before he could do anything, Leo has lunged into him, knocking both of them onto the floor. 

"DON'T! "Leo demands, trying to take Hyuk's phone away but Hyuk manages to push him off of him before quickly standing up. 

"You know Hakyeon-hyung loves me, right? "Hyuk asks, taking a step back to distance himself from Leo as the main vocalist stands up as well. 

Leo merely growls as an answer. 

"So if you hurt me, he's going to hate you. And never forgive you. "Hyuk says. "Do you want that? "

Leo unconsciously shakes his head . 

"Good. "Hyuk nods and once more, he imitates N's voice. "Now get into your room and stay there. "

As if hypnotized, Leo turns away from Hyuk and walks off to his own room, closing the door shut behind him.