Fix

Regret

Once the taxi has drove off and now that there's only the three of them there, stranded nowhere, Hyuk still seems calm and so does N. Only Leo seems to be panicked but in his defence, he have a good reason to be panicked. 

"Hakyeon--"he calls out, turning to look at N only to see that the leader has made himself comfortable sitting on the grass, hugging himself. "H-how can you sit like that? "He asks quietly and it doesn't really come as a surprise when N doesn't answer him. 

"You may want to sit down as well, hyung. There's no use panicking because there's nothing we can do. "Hyuk interrupts from where he's seated on the other side of the road and away from his two hyungs. 

"What do you mean there's nothing we can do?! "Leo fumes. "You were the one who did this! "

Hyuk just shrugs. "Jaehwan-hyung, Wonshik-hyung, Hongbin-hyung.... they all put their trust on me. They trust me to fix things up between you two since I'm Hakyeon-hyung's favourite dongsaeng, well they said I'm Hakyeon-hyung's favourite."he says. "And they also trust me to get you two home in a peaceful manner, which means, they all expect you two to reconcile and to be just like how you used to be when we're home. "He tells them. "Just imagine how upset they'll be when they found out that you're still not on good terms. "

Hearing that, Leo could only sighs because he realise that the maknae has a point. Defeated, he finally sits down as well, right next to N and thankfully, the leader doesn't avoid him. He wanted to say something to the leader; to apologise, to explain himself, his words but judging by N's condition at the moment, he knows N probably doesn't want to hear his excuses. Thus, he choose to stay silent. 

"Its cold. "N mumbles after some time and true to his words, the vapour of his breath can clearly be seen when he talks. 

Not even hesitating, Leo takes off the jacket he's wearing and covers N's body with it, hoping to keep the leader warm but it doesn't seem to work as N's teeth starts chattering instead. 

"Hyuk--"Leo calls out, hoping that the maknae would help him take something out of their luggage to cover N with but it turns out that the maknae has fallen asleep; arms hugging his knees and face buried between his knees. Sighing, Leo does the only thing he could think of without leaving N's side, he hugs the leader to share some body warmth with him. He was afraid, of course, that N would refuse him but N didn't, the leader just becomes quiet. Really quiet that he's not even sobbing or sniffling anymore. 

"I'm really sorry, Hakyeon . "Leo whispers right into N's ear. "I admit that I said those horrible things to you and I know I have no excuse for it. But I... I said those words because I was frustrated and because I felt guilty. That time, I wanted to be by your side because I felt responsible for putting you in the hospital but you told me to leave, you refuse my help. I guess... that's why I was so upset at you at that time. You never... refuse me in any way but that's the first time you did. And I was shocked, I guess. I can't believe that you told me to leave so I was angry. "He chuckles sadly. "I can't imagine my life without you, do you know that? I know it's pathetic, it's pathetic that I still need you when I always push you away but I just... do. I need you. "

"So I'm sorry. For what I said to you at the hospital. For pushing you away. For not being there when you need me. And for not being a friend you deserve. I'm sorry, Hakyeon. "

 

 

A/N Hi. I just want to tell you that I seriously did NOT steal anyone's idea for any of my fics. It's true that I have used some of your comments as an idea for my story but I did NOT steal from other people's story, okay? Please be noted and stop accusing me. 

Also, if you're unsatisfied with my fics in any way, I suggest you to just stop reading. I appreciate you inboxing me about your dissatisfaction but this is my fics so I have the right to write it how I want it and to refuse your 'helpful' idea. 

Thank you and sorry for the rant.