Room

Regret

"He came. He really came. "Leo whispers in disbelief upon seeing N in flesh and blood, right in front of him. He's well aware of the fact that N always keep his promise but he didn't know why this time, he found it hard to believe that N would willingly come and see him but he really did. He's here now. 

"Of course he came, hyung. It's Hakyeon-hyung after all. "Hyuk says, smiling as he enters the kitchen. When he comes out minutes later with a mug of steaming hot chocolate in his hand, he notices that Leo is still at the same place and still doing the same thing; staring at N who looks like he's fallen asleep sitting up. 

"Arent you going to go and talk to him? "Hyuk asks, raising an eyebrow. 

"I want to, but... "Leo hesitates. Yes, he really want to come up and talk to N but he doesn't think N would want to talk to him at the moment since he looks so drained out. 

"Here, give him this."Hyuk offers, handing out the mug of drink for Leo to take. "All the best, hyung! "He encourages, patting the main vocalist's shoulder assuringly before excusing himself into his own room. 

Leo stares at the mug in his hand, then he stares at N. Taking a deep breath, he gathers up all the courage he could muster and walks up to the leader. 

 

 

N has almost doze off to sleep when he hears footsteps approaching him so he opens his eyes, expecting to see Hyuk but he sees Leo instead. 

Leo is standing awkwardly in front of him, shifting his gaze when N looks up at him. 

"Hi. "N acknowledges, giving him a curt nod. 

Leo quickly swallows the lump in his throat, trying to reply to that but when he opens his mouth to speak, no voice came out. 

N frowns at that but he says nothing. 

Frustrated at his failure of greeting N, Leo grudgingly sits down next to the leader before holding out the drink for him to take. 

N doesn't take the drink immediately and instead, he gives it a suspicious look. 

"Hyuk made it. "Leo assures, his voice hoarse due to being overwhelmed by N's presence. 

"Ah. "N nods, his expression lightening as he  at last takes the drink from Leo. "Thanks. "He says. 

Both of them sits in silence as N takes his time enjoying the drink and when he finally finished it, he's the one who speaks up first. 

"Youre not going to sleep? "N questions, putting down the empty mug on the small space between them, making it act as a divider somehow. 

Leo glares at the now offending mug. "I want to talk... to you. "He admits quietly, not daring to look at N's face as he said that, afraid of rejection. 

"I don't think I can talk coherently right now. "N says, followed by a yawn. 

"Why? "Leo asks quickly, not able to hide his disappointment but when he looks at N, he understands why. "I'll go prepare the room for you. "He offers before quickly standing up and walking off towards the room he has occupied for the week. Soon after, he emerges out with a pillow and blanket, which he throws down on the floor before grabbing N's luggage and taking it into the room. 

"What are you doing? "N asks without moving from his spot. 

"There's a bathroom in the there, you can clean up for a bit before you sleep. "Leo tells him, not bothering to answer his question.

"That's your room. "N states matter of factly and Leo shrugs. 

"Well now that you're here, its yours. I'll take out my things tomorrow. "He says. 

N still doesn't move from his spot as he merely stares at Leo intensely. 

"Go on. "Leo urge. "You need to sleep . "

N sighs as he finally stands up. "Where are you going to sleep then? "He wonders. 

"Here. "Leo says simply, motioning towards the pillow and blanket on the floor. 

"But--"N hesitates, suddenly feeling horrible. 

"Good night, Hakyeon. "Leo cuts him off as he lies down on the floor, pulling the blanket over him until only his eyes are visible. "Thank you for coming. "