Breakfast

Regret

Leo wakes up extremely early that morning, wondering if he missed N so much that he even dreamt of him but when he realizes that he is, in fact, sleeping out in the living room, he knows he's not dreaming. He knows that N is there, under the same roof as him. 

Throwing away his blanket, he rushes into the room he used to occupy and sure enough, there, sleeping like there's no tomorrow, is N. 

The leader is sprawled on the bed, hair in a mess and legs tangled between the blankets. His face looks peaceful, though. As if he has just gotten the rest he craved for so long. 

Leo lets out a relieved sigh, trying to calm down his racing heart as he convince himself that he have N by his side now and that's all that matters. 

"How long are you going to stare at him like that? "Hyuk's voice suddenly appears out of nowhere, scaring the life out of Leo. 

"Sanghyuk! "The main vocalist hiss as he not so gently slap the maknae's back before dragging him out of the room as to not let their voices wake N up from his sleep. "Don't scare me like that. "he warns. 

Hyuk chuckles. "You look like you're going to pounce on Hakyeon-hyung. "He says and Leo couldnt fight back the blush creeping over his cheeks. 

"I'm not! "He denies. "I was just... checking. If he's really here or if I'm just hallucinating. "He tries to defend himself. 

Hyuk's face drops at the explanation, as if he sympathizes the elder for having to go that far for someone he used to be so close with. "Hyung--"

Leo purposely turns away, refusing to hear what the maknae has to stay. "I'm going to make breakfast. "He announce as he walks away from him. 

Hyuk sighs heavily, letting Leo go just like that as he makes no move to stop him. 

 

 

Leo has just finished making breakfast and is currently serving them on the table when N comes wondering into the kitchen. 

"Good morning! "N greets him with a warm, bright, sun-like smile. 

"M-morning. "Leo stutters, not quite expecting N to wake up that soon. "Come and eat. "He invites, absent mindedly pulling out a chair for him. 

N makes no comment on Leo's odd action and instead, he chose to pull out a chair for himself before sitting down. "Smells nice. "He compliments, eyeing the food on the table. "You made it? "He asks. 

Leo nods, quickly scooping out some of the fried rice he made onto a plate before putting it in front of N. 

"Thank you. "N says gratefully. This time, he doesn't hesitate to eat it. "Where's Hyuk? "He asks in between chewing, looking up at Leo once more. 

"Shower. "Leo answers. "Hakyeon... "He calls out softly, as if afraid that the leader would suddenly lash out at him. 

"Mm? "N responds, mouth filled with food. 

"Can I... "Leo gulps visibly, as if the question he's about to ask weight the world to him. "... hug you? "

 

 

A/N Has you grown tired of me and my lame story?