Hotel

Regret

As soon as the director announced the lunch break, N quickly return to the hotel he's currently staying at from the shooting site and he isn't shocked to see that both Ken and Ravi are already waiting in the lobby of the hotel. 

"Hey. "N greets as he approaches them. 

Upon hearing the leader's voice, Ravi immediately stands up. "Hi, hyung. "He greets back with a small smile. It has been a long time since he last seen N and he's glad to see that the leader's doing fine. 

N nods at him before looking down at Ken who's still sitting in a hunched position on the couch. "Jaehwan? "

The main vocalist let out a small whimper as an answer, refusing to stand or even look up at the leader. 

"Thanks for taking him here. "N says, turning his attention back to Ravi. 

Ravi shrugs. "He won't even be half a meter away from me. I don't really have any choice. "He reasons, looking worried. 

"Still, thanks. "N insists, bending down and gently grabbing Ken's arm to signal him to stand up. 

Ken let out a yelp, slapping N's hand away harshly before clinging onto Ravi, hiding his face into the rapper's broad back. 

N stood frozen for a while, then sighs heavily. "It's just me, Jaehwan. "He announces and Ken slowly lift his head. 

"Sorry. "The main vocalist mumbles. "I thought... Taek--"

"He's not here, don't worry. "N assures quickly, cutting his words off. "Come with me? "He offers, holding out his hand with a gentle smile. 

Ken slowly let go of Ravi and latch onto N instead. "Sorry. "He murmurs once more and N merely wrap his arm around Ken's waist as an assurance. 

"I have to go now, hyung. "Ravi declares once Ken is off his back. He picks up Ken's luggage from the floor and hands it over to the leader, who takes it effortlessly.

"You're not staying for the day? It's a long way back. "N asks and Ravi shakes his head. 

"I have a schedule. "He says. "And I can't just leave Hongbin alone today. "

"Is he alright? "N wonders. 

Ravi nods absently ."He's fine but someone needs to be with him. He had nightmare last night. "He tells and N sighs once more. 

"I'll give him a call later. "He promises. "Well, at least have lunch with me? "

"I can't, hyung. "Ravi refuses, taking out his sunglasses and putting it on, getting ready to leave. "I really need to go. "He says. 

"Are you fine? "N asks quickly when he remembers that he haven't asked how the rapper is doing. 

"Even if I'm not, I still have to be fine. I know you're counting on me. "

N looks down in guilt, feeling horrible that he has put so much responsibility on that certain dongsaeng of his. "I--"

"Don't say you're sorry. "Ravi interjects. "I'm coping for now but please, fix things up as soon as possible. I don't want things to get worse. "

"I know. "

"I don't know why you sent Hyuk and Taekwoon-hyung away, but I really don't think that's a great idea, hyung. I think it's just going to make things worse. "Ravi tells him honestly. 

"It's for your safety. "

"What? "

"I know Taekwoon isn't himself these days and since he has already lashed out, it's possible that he'll do it for the second time. So since I can't be there to look after you, I had to send him away, to not risk any of your safety. "N explains. 

"Then what about Hyuk?! "Ravi snaps. "Arent you concerned about his safety?! "

"I am. "N says. "But I know he's tactical enough to survive and besides, he takes after me so I'm sure he'll be just fine. "

"Takes after you? "

N nods. "Yeah. Taekwoon loves him, so he'll never hurt him. "