Truck

Regret

"Come on, Hongbin! Hurry up!  We have schedule after this! "Ravi urges his bestfriend when Hongbin seems to take his time getting dressed up. 

"I'm coming! "Hongbin answers, throwing his towel somewhere and rushing after Ravi. 

"Where are you two going? "Their steps came to a halt when N questions them. The leader is sitting in the living room, arms crossed and a scowl over his face. 

"We--"

"Don't go anywhere. Manager-hyung is coming to pick you up soon. " N declares. 

"But hyung, Taekwoon-hyung is--"

"He's an adult.He can find his way home himself. "

"But what if something happened? "

N went silent. 

"Please let us go find him? "Hongbin pleads, feeling responsible since he's the one who demands Leo to try harder. 

N shakes his head. "Sit down. "He orders. 

"Hyung--"

"Taekwoon is capable of taking care of himself. Even if you abandon him in the desert, he'll still find his way back. He can survive. "N assures confidently and Hongbin sighs, giving up since he knows that N knows Leo best.

Just then, the bell of their dorm rings and Ravi who's still standing up went over to get it. "Yes? "He asks once he has opened the door to reveal a guy in a yellow uniform. 

"A package for Cha Hakyeon. "The guy says, offering him a piece of form. 

N quickly stands up and walks over to them, taking the form and signing it but when he pokes his head out, he sees no package at all. "Where is it? "He asks. 

"They're coming. "The guy assures just as 5 men emerges out of the elevator at the end of the hallway, each carrying about 3 boxes. 

"Are they banana milk? "N asks once he saw the words written on the boxes. 

The guy nods. "Yes, they are. "

"All of it? "Ravi questions and the guy nods again. 

"There's more in the truck downstairs. We don't have enough workers this morning so we'll have to carry it in several times. "He explains. 

N stares at the boxes. "Are you sure you send these to the right address? "He wonders. As much as he loves banana milk, he found that the amount of the drink which is in front of him right now as outrageous. "And what do you mean there's more? Even this is already too much! "

The guy frowns, looking worried. "You're Cha Hakyeon, right? "He inquires. 

N nods. 

"Then we're right. We were told to send all of these to a Cha Hakyeon living at this address. "The guy confirms. 

"Who told you to? Who even ordered these because I certainly didn't. "

The guy looks down at the form in his hand. "Jung Taekwoon. "He says, looking back up at N. "He's the one who ordered these. "

 

 

The workers took about an hour to unload all the boxes of banana milk ordered by Leo off the truck and when the truck finally drove away, N found himself staring at a hallway full of banana milk that there's barely any space to walk. And to add to that, there's more of it in the lobby of the building since there's no more space to put it at their dorm's floor. 

"I think Taekwoon-hyung has gone cuckoo. "Hyuk comments when he sees the mess upon waking up and Ken, even half asleep, nods in agreement. 

"What are you going to do with them? "Hongbin finally asks the dreaded question and N's expression darkens. 

Ravi who notices that N's mood has gotten worse quickly tear open one of the boxes and pulls out a bottle of the banana milk. "Drink first, hyung. "He coax softly but N gives him a glare that makes his stomach clench. 

"Call me when Taekwoon comes home. "N orders in a grave tone. "He needs to have an explanation for this stupidity. "