Blame

Regret

Once N has quenched his thirst thanks to Hyuk, the maknae quickly places the oxygen mask back on the leader's face. He was about to help him lay back down as well but N resisted as he insists to sit down, his back resting against the head of the bed. 

"Do you want something to eat, hyung? I'll go buy something? "Hyuk offers once N has gotten comfortable. 

N shakes his head just as a familiar voice reaches the room. 

"Hakyeon-hyung ~"a cute main vocalist walks in through the door before lunging into N. "How are you, hyung? "

N smiles at him as he open his arms invitingly,urging the main vocalist to just drop into his embrace. 

"We were really worried."Ken admits, snuggling deeper into the leader's side. 

N raises a hand and runs it through the main vocalist's soft hair, as if trying to reassure him that he is indeed alright. 

"Jaehwan-Hyung, don't  be so clingy. Hakyeon-hyung's sick. "Ravi who suddenly appears along with Hongbin, warns the elder. 

Ken pouts but still detaches himself from the leader. 

"We brought banana milk for you. "Hongbin says, placing a plastic bag containing a few bottles of N's favourite drink on the nightstand before sitting down on the edge of the bed. "How are you feeling, hyung? "

N just smiles. 

Leo who merely watches suddenly stands up and makes a move to leave the ward. 

"Where are you going? "Ravi who's standing by the door, asks. 

"Home. "Yes, he wants to go home because it doesn't seem like his presence is needed or even wanted there. N have all their dongsaengs to dote over him so he's certainly of no use at the moment. 

"You're not going to stay with Hakyeon-hyung? "Once the manager told him, Ken and Hongbin that N was admitted to the hospital and also the reason for that, Ravi found himself silently blaming Leo. He still remembers what happened yesterday's night, the way Leo uncaringly pushed N away and remains unfazed even when the leader yelp in pain. He also remembers just how weak N's grip was even when he clings onto him. 

Leo briefly glances at N before shaking his head. "No. "

Ravi shot him an angry look. "Why not? You're responsible for this, you know that, right? "

Leo snaps his head towards the rapper. "What do you mean?! "

Ravi huffs. "You know what I mean. "

Leo glares at him as he grits his teeth, looking extremely intimidating but Ravi isn't affected by it as he merely returns the glare. 

"What do you mean? What happened, hyung? "Hyuk asks, clueless.

Both Ken and Hongbin turn their attention towards the members of VIXX's first sub unit as well, just as clueless as the maknae.

Leo growls at Ravi before snatching his belongings and stomping away,leaving his dongsaengs without any answer.