Send

Regret

"So, hyung, what will you do? Will you really let the person continue to live in guilt? Will you let him lead himself into destruction? "

There's a pregnant silence after Hyuk asked the question. The silence lasted too long that the maknae thought that maybe N has ended the call, but soon enough, N speaks up. 

"Who is it? "

Hyuk scoffs loudly, feeling very frustrated and wondering if N really has stopped caring about the person he once called his life long friend. "Hyung!"he snaps. "Do you really hate Taekwoon-hyung that much? "He asks straightforwardly. 

N sighs. "Taekwoon is strong, Hyuk. He won't go insane just because of something so stupid. "He reasons. "Now tell me, who is it that was traumatised? Did anyone get hurt? "

Hyuk feels like crying, for real. He feel pity for Leo,pity that after all Leo has done to get  N to forgive him, N still remain oblivious and stubborn. He knows Leo probably deserved it for all the times he pushed N away but this time, it really is too much. And he really is worried about Leo's mental state. 

"Hyuk? "N calls out when Hyuk doesn't answer him. 

Hyuk inhales sharply. "It's Jaehwan-hyung."he finally tells him. "He's traumatised. Traumatised at seeing Taekwoon-hyung destroying our dorm and losing himself. "

"Where's he? Let me talk to him. "

"Taekwoon-hyung? "Hyuk asks hopefully but his hope got crushed. 

"No! Jaehwan. Where's he? "

Hyuk huffs. "Jaehwan-hyung isn't here. Wonshik-hyung took him away. "He says half heartedly. It's not that he doesn't worry about Ken, he does. But he knows Ravi can handle Ken. 

Hearing that, it took N less than a minute to come up with a plan. "Pack up some of Jaehwan's clothes and send him here. "

"What? "Hyuk asks, surprised. 

"Send Jaehwan here. To me. "N explains. 

"But --"

"I'll take care of everything else. Just send him to me. "N urges. 

"What about Taekwoon-hyung?! "Hyuk bursts. "Why is it Jaehwan-hyung that I need to send to you?! Why not Taekwoon-hyung?! "

N chooses to ignore the question. "I expect Jaehwan to be here by tomorrow afternoon, Hyuk. "He reminds but Hyuk refuse to dwell around with him. 

"Taekwoon-hyung needs you the most right now! Don't you get it?! Why must you ignore him?! "

N let out a heavy breath. "Hyuk... "He starts. "Can I ask for a help? "He pleads. 

"No! "Hyuk refuses. "I won't help you unless you give Taekwoon-hyung what he needs! "

N pretends like he didn't hear Hyuk's refusal. "Pack some of your clothes. And Taekwoon's too. "

"W-what? "

"Take him somewhere else. Away from the dorm. Away from anything that would remind him of me. "

"What are you--"

"My shooting will end in a week. "N says. "I'll come after you once it ends. "He promises. "I'll deal with Jaehwan for now and I'll deal with Taekwoon in a week. "

"Hyung --"

"I trust you over Taekwoon. So, for the week, look after him. "