Rampage

Regret

Ravi doesn't know how long if has been since he drown himself in his works and the only thing that stopped him from continuing to do so is the fact that his stomach is grumbling. Not wanting to go and eat alone, he decided to return back to the dorm first and invite whoever is present there to have dinner with him. 

However, when he returns to the dorm, the first thing he sees is the mess of shoes in front of the door and he peeks his head into the dorm just in time to see Leo smashing their coffee table with the wooden chair from their dining table set. 

He froze, not daring to let out a sound or even breathe but when he sees Leo throwing his own phone and laptop, he knows he should hide for his own safety so he did. He tiptoed to one corner of the dorm's floor and silently pray that no one else is currently present in the dorm at the moment or else, they're going to be the victim of Leo's wrath. 

It hasn't been long since he started hiding when Hongbin appears and not wanting his bestfriend to be in harm's way, he grabs him and pull him to hide as well. Hongbin was just as surprised as he was when he found out that the person causing all the mess inside their dorm is Leo.

"What should we do? "Hongbin whispers, glancing nervously at their dorm's direction. 

"I don't know. "Ravi shot back in a lower tone. "Taekwoon-hyung is going crazy in there. "

"Can we call Hakyeon-hyung? Or manager-hyung? "Hongbin suggests, flinching when he heard some very loud crashing sound from inside their dorm. 

"Hakyeon-hyung isn't here, remember? And manager-hyung is with him. "Ravi reminds because yes, N is currently out of district, filming for his new drama, which mean even if they can contact him and tell him what happened, the fastest he can arrive there is in half a day and in that period, who knows what Leo could've done? 

"Then we should call the police! "Hongbin hiss and cowers even more when he hears Leo's screaming. "Or the mental institute! "

Ravi shot him a look of disbelief. "You realise it's Taekwoon-hyung you're talking about, right? "

"I know. But what if Jaehwan-hyung and Hyuk is inside there?! "Hongbin asks, panic seizing him at the horrible thought. 

Bothered by the thought, Ravi immediately take out his phone and he was about to make a call when he turn around and sees Hyuk's tall figure emerging from the elevator. 

"Sanghyuk! "He yells out in a restricted tone, waving for the maknae to come over. 

Hyuk frowns because one, he's confused as to why two of his hyungs are currently huddled together and two, because he finds it weird that Ravi is calling him with his full name. 

"Come here! "Hongbin urges when Hyuk seems to be taking his time approaching them. 

"What are you doing? "Hyuk asks as he steps closer to them but before they can answer, he hears Leo's scream instead. "Is that Taekwoon-hyung's voice? "

Ravi and Hongbin nod simultaneously. 

"What happened? "The maknae demands. 

"Taekwoon-hyung is on rampage. "Hongbin tells him. "Do you know where Jaehwan-hyung is? "

Hyuk shakes his head. "Why? "

"We're scared that he's inside. "

Hyuk goes silent for a while but when he speaks up again, both Ravi and Hongbin stares at him in horror.