Bonus Chapter 1:Couch

Regret

*Based on what Leo said; that nowadays he always meet N on the couch. 

 

 

This year is the fifth year of them being together. Sure, they've known each other for longer than five years but they've only been together, as VIXX, for five years. 

That period of time is short for some people and long for some others but for Leo, it's just enough. Enough for him to get to know himself better, to explore the side of him that he never even knew existed; thanks to s, especially a particular one. 

A particular one that is currently making his way into the dorm with shaky steps; his leader. 

"Hakyeon. "He calls out from where he's seated on the couch, shifting over to give some space for N as the leader approaches him with a tired smile. He always said that nowadays, he only get to meet N on the couch thanks to their hectic schedule but the truth is, he only get to meet him on the couch only and only because he waited for him. 

Yes, he, VIXX's main vocal, Leo, always sacrifice what little time he have to wait for N to come home from whatever schedules he had that day. And eventhough doing that costs him his rest, it's worth it for being able to see N and assist him in any way that he deems possible as he knows that N needs it. 

Just like today, when it looks like N is having so much trouble just walking towards the couch and when he finally made it there, he literally flop his body backwards, knowing that Leo would catch him. 

"Hey. "N mumbles, closing his eyes once he managed to settle his head onto Leo's lap. These days, thanks to all the ridiculous amount of schedules that left him vulnerable, he has been giving Leo more and more chance to make little steps to redeem himself, to fix his relationship with N, and more importantly, to reclaim the life long friend position he once held and he can see it that Leo really is doing his best in taking all those chances. "Were you waiting for me? "

Leo shrugs at the question as he absently cards his finger through N's now black hair, knowing that the little gesture actually help the leader to relax. "How was your day? "He asks instead and smiles when N literally melt into his touch. 

"Great. "N says simply and Leo wonders why he even bothered to ask. N's days has always been great, the leader loves his job too much for it to not be. 

"You're later than usual today. "Leo comments. "What were you doing? "He wonders. 

"The usual shooting. It's just more difficult today. "N says, bringing his hands up for Leo to see and he could swear he saw the main vocalist frown upon seeing the scars littering the palm of his hands and up to his arms. "You don't really have to wait for me, you know that right? "He asks, now feeling a bit guilty for making Leo stay up for him. 

"I want to. "Leo assures as he grabs both of the leader's hands, inspecting them. "Just what kind of shooting did you do to get scars like this? "He asks. 

"We were shooting in the forest and I--"N suddenly snap his mouth shut without finishing his words. 

"You what? "Leo prompts but N shakes his head. 

"Cant tell you. "He mumbles as he pulls his hands away from Leo's grip. 

"Why not? "Leo asks and N grins. 

"If I tell you then it would be a spoiler! "He exclaims as if it matter so much and Leo could only sigh at that. 

"Fine. Whatever you say."he gives in before gently pushing N off his lap. "Now get up and take a shower. There's fake blood in your hair. "He tells him but before N could comment anything about it, he quickly cuts him off. "I'm not going to ask anything since it'll be a spoiler. "He assures. 

N laughs at that before slowly sitting up. "Thanks. "He says with a big, bright smile as he stands up. "I'm taking a shower then. "He tells Leo who just nods as he walks away. 

"Come and eat dinner once you're finished! "Leo calls out as N disappears behind the door of his room and he's given a loud 'yes' as an answer. 

Now making his way into the kitchen, Leo let himself smile in satisfaction as he knows that he did well again today. 

And he's going to make sure that he'll do well for all the days to come, without fail. For the sake of the beautiful friendship that he values so much. 

 

 

P.s. I hope you get the Tunnel references. I don't watch the drama but I just watch the parts where there's Hakyeon :)

Also, if you have instagram, can you follow me? And I promise I'll follow you back, I just want some friends to talk to about VIXX there since I have no friends that like kpop. 

Thank you!  :)