Pillow

Regret

Leo tries his best to stay still, wanting to be a good 'pillow' for N like how Ken told him to. However it's proven to be a very difficult task,since his heart tends to beat faster everytime N shifts even a bit in his sleep, he's afraid that the sound of his heartbeat would wake N up but luckily it didn't as the leader continue on sleeping for hours. 

The rest of the members arrive home one by one to see Leo staying stiff like a rock but neither of them says anything about it. Its almost as if they approve of the thing he's doing and Leo can't be anymore happy than that because he doesn't think he can handle their teasings. 

"Jaehwanie~"it's late in the afternoon when N finally come to again. He whines, calling out one of their main vocalist's name as he lift up his head from the shoulder he's sleeping on. 

"Are you feeling better? "Leo asks in a soft voice, trying not to startle the newly awaken leader but failed as N turn to face him in surprise. 

"Taekwoon! "N yelps, scooting away from the younger in shock. "What are you doing?! "He demands. 

Leo sighs, a bit hurt from N's reaction. "I'm sitting here. "He states matter of factly. 

"I know that you're sit--wait... did I slept on you? "N questions. 

"Yeah, you did. "Leo answers truthfully. 

N let out a gasp and horror immediately grace his face. "I'm sorry! "he chokes out spontaneously. 

Leo gives him a confused look, clueless as to why N feels like he needs to apologize. "Why are you saying sorry? "

N blinks, as if internally questioning himself as well but then he scoffs. "Well, you always push me away and act like I disgust you. So, sorry if I did . "

"I never even think like that. "Leo denies, taken aback by the sudden accusation. 

"You made me feel like that, though. "

"Is that why you're still angry at me? "Leo asks, hoping to find the answer of the real reason why N is angry at him since it wasn't because Leo neglected him. 

N shrugs, yawning. "Maybe. Or maybe not. "

"Can't you tell me the real answer? "

N shakes his head. "Nope. "He says. "If you really are sorry, then you should know what is it that you did wrong to me. "He reasons. 

Leo could only nod in defeat. "Was I a good pillow? "He wonders. 

N widen his eyes at the question. "What? "

"Am I fluffy enough? Like Jaehwan? You really like cuddling with him so he must be very soft. "

N laughs. "Why are you talking about Jaehwan like he's my teddy bear? "

Leo feels his heart burst in happiness upon hearing the laugh and he couldn't hide his fond smile. "He is your teddy bear, isn't he? "

N could only shake his head. "You're being ridiculous. "He says. "But no, you're not fluffy enough. You have too many muscles. "He complains . 

Leo pouts before doing something he never even think about before; he pulls N into a hug and embrace him tightly. "At least I can still do this, right? "

N says nothing, too flustered and taken aback by Leo's sudden action. 

"If you want to, from now on, I'll hug you all the time because I never feel disgusted of you. Ever. "