Home

Regret

It has been 4 days since N was admitted to the hospital. During that time, each of his dongsaengs, except Hongbin who's away and Leo who couldn't care less, has taken turn to look after him and keep him company. Even when they're too busy, they will still call Hyuk to ask about the leader's condition since the maknae is the one who stays with him the most due to his not so full schedule. 

After those 4 agonizing days of being bedridden and constantly being fussed about, N is now discharged from the hospital and is allowed to go home. However, none of his dongsaengs is able to pick him up that day as they all have their respective schedule, leaving him with no choice other than to wait for them or just go home by himself.He certainly do not want to be at the hospital for even one unnecessary second so he opted for the second choice.

 

 

Leo is sitting alone at the living room of the dorm that evening. His schedule ended earlier that day so he decided to just lay around doing nothing. 

Deep down, he can't help but feel that it has been too quiet in the dorm for the past few days but on the other hand, he kind off enjoyed it. However, what annoys him the most is the fact that the rest of the members couldn't seem to manage themselves without N. 

They woke up late, argued for the turn to shower, lost their things and even scream at each other for just a simple misunderstanding. It makes him wonder just how helpless will the group be without N but never in a thousand year would he say that out loud. 

As he reaches for the remote control to change the channel of the tv, he heard the door clicks, indicating that it has been unlocked. He snapped his head towards the door only to see N standing by the doorway. 

Sure, N have his mask, sunglass and cap on but Leo would notice that trouble maker anywhere. 

N blinks his eyes at him and he stares back. He doesn't feel the need to greet the leader what so ever so he just keep his mouth shut. 

N doesn't say anything either so Leo just turn his attention back to the tv, deciding to just ignore him. It's not like he needs help or anything, right?  Because if he needs it, he would have yell at Leo to help him. But he didn't do that. Either way, it matters not to the main vocalist. 

A few seconds pass and Leo silently waits to hear the sound of shoes being put on the rack but there's none. 

Instead, he hears the door click once more, this time, indicating that it is opened by the inside. 

In reflex, Leo turn to see and manages to catch a glimpse of N exiting the door, which surprises him a bit. 

'Why would N leave again? '

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Hi! 

bluegirl317 here! 

I'm gladly announcing that I'm back! So, there will be regular updates from now on. 

I'm sorry for the long wait and thank you for being patient with me. I really appreciate it!  :)

P.s. I apologize for this lame chapter. It's kinda hard to get back to writing when I've taken quite a long break. Feel free to complain so that I can improve as I feel like I've lost my touch... hehe...  don't worry though, I'll try not to disappoint you :D