Nag

Regret

While his dongsaengs are enjoying themselves, Leo sits on the bench near the ice cream vendor, holding on to their bags for them. Just then, Ravi comes and sits next to him, with quite a big distance between them. 

"Do you want? "Leo asks, holding out a can of coke for the rapper to take. 

Ravi glance at him but then he merely turn away, pretending like he didn't hear him. 

Leo sighs. "You're still mad at me, aren't you? "

Ravi doesn't confirm neither deny it so Leo just takes it as a yes. 

Leo chuckles. "How funny. "He comments. " You yourself used to bully Hakyeon but now you act like you really care about him. "He says, shaking his head. 

Ravi instantly glares at him. "For you info, hyung, I never bully Hakyeon-hyung. It was all good natured joke and I really do care about him. Unlike you, I didn't push him away and I certainly didn't leave him to die by abandoning him when he's sick. "He states out sternly. 

Leo scoffs but says nothing, knowing too well that Ravi's words contain truth. 

"And you know, hyung? You're such a jerk. Other people, when they know that they did wrong, they'll apologize. But you? You doesn't even bother saying sorry to Hakyeon-hyung even when you know that you're wrong. "Ravi points out bravely. "Are you scared that he won't forgive you? "

"I'm not scared. "

"Then what? You're embarrassed? Or are you really that proud, that full of yourself that you deems no one deserve your apology? "

"Don't nag at me. "Leo warns. 

"I'm not nagging. I'm just saying the things that you need to know yet no one tells you. You know right, hyung? That Hakyeon-hyung is the youngest of his family? And I know you're the youngest of your family too. Both of you are used to being taken care of but when we meet, Hakyeon-hyung took the responsibility of the eldest and he becomes the one who takes care of us all, including you. There are times where he want to feel like he's the youngest again, times when he want to be taken care of, like when he's sick. And at that times, you as the second eldest, the one who's the same age as him, our group so called 'appa ', should give the attention he needs. Yet you did the complete opposite. "

Leo growls. "What makes you think you know what Hakyeon feels? What he needs? "He asks sharply. 

"Hyung... "Ravi starts somewhat impatiently. "I'm the only one in our group who's not the youngest in their family so I'm pretty much sure I could understand what Hakyeon-hyung feels, even just a bit. "

Leo snorts. "Yeah. Sure. "He says sarcastically. "Now shut up and go play something. I didn't bring you here to lecture me. "

"And I didn't come here because of my own will. Hakyeon-hyung wants me to be here to take care of the others because he doesn't trust you anymore."

"What? "Leo asks spontaneously. 

"Yup. He doesn't trust you over us anymore. Since you can't even take care of him alone, how can you take care of us all? "