Banana Milk

Regret

Leo really wanted to give up in trying to reconcile with N. He's tired of being rejected and feeling dejected. He hates to be pushed away and he hates feeling pathetic. 

But as much as he wants to stop trying, there's something that forces him to keep going. It's the fear. The fear of losing someone whom once he deemed as his life long friend. The fear of not being able to be someone who means something. The fear of loneliness.  The fear of guilt . And most of all, the fear of never having N's affection ever again because as much as he said he hates it, N's affections is one of the reason he's able to go this far. 

N's words of encouragement. N's hugs of comfort. N's smile of pride. All that gives him the strength to keep going no matter how difficult the obstacle is. 

And to think that N no longer wants to offer all those things to him make him dread all the things to come because he isn't sure if he can still make it without N.  

Thus he knows, one way or another, he still have to make up with N. He must reclaims his spot.  Yes, his spot as N's life long friend.

He should never let him go. He should never let it be.

 

 

It is well past midnight, when most of the occupant of the dorm are deep asleep that Leo caught Ravi sneaking out of his and Hyuk's shared room. 

"Where are you going? "Leo asks. 

Ravi who's putting on his jacket turns towards the direction of the voice, startled. He can't see anything, though. Since the living room is engulfed in darkness but he can still know who is it that was talking to him. "Convenience store down the block. "He says and heaves a sigh when the light is flicked open to reveal a fully clothed Leo by the door. "And where are you going? "He asks back. 

"I just came home. "Leo tells him quietly as he sits on the floor, stretching his legs and taking of his shoes. 

"From where? "Ravi inquires. 

"Running. "

Ravi frowns. He knows Leo hates exercising almost as much as N so for him to willingly do it, there must be something bothering him badly. "Why? "

Leo ignores Ravi's question. "You should be asleep now. We have early schedule tomorrow."He advices. "No one wants a grumpy, snarky rapper. "

Ravi huffs. "And no one wants a moody, sulky leader either. "He says. 

"What do you mean? "Leo asks, confused. 

"There's no more banana milk for Hakyeon-hyung. I forgot to buy it. "Ravi tells him. "And I think we all know how Hakyeon-hyung is without banana milk. "

Yes, Leo knows. If N doesn't get his morning supply of that favourite beverage of his, his mood will be just as bad as Leo without his morning coffee, or as bad as Ravi with only 2 hours of sleep. And Leo also knows it has been years since Ravi took it as his responsibility to make sure there's banana milk for N because there's literally one time when the leader almost kill him for teasing him when there's no banana milk in his system. Leo always thought it was funny to see N acting grumpy and moody but when he witness the damage N did to Ravi that time, even he doesn't dare mess with him anymore. 

"I don't want anyone to be traumatized like I did so I'm going to go buy some banana milk now. "Ravi declares, walking past Leo to get to the door.

"Wait. "Leo calls out, grabbing Ravi's wrist. "You really should go to sleep. "He says. "I'll go buy them. "

Ravi gives him a look of disbelief. 

"Really, Wonshik. "Leo insists, putting his shoes back on. "You look like you might collapse before you can even get to the store. "

Ravi sighs because he can't really deny that he's exhausted. "Do you know which brand he likes? " 

Leo went silent for a while but then he nods. "I know. "He says. "Now go back to bed ."He urges, lightly pushing him towards the bedroom. 

"Thank you, hyung. "Ravi whispers gratefully just as Leo disappears behind the door. 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you for all of you who gave me the banana milk idea :D