Forget

Regret

After the deal with N were made, Leo never really see the leader around again at the dorm. He doesn't give it much thought though, since he himself is very busy and he knows N is preoccupied too. 

That day, 3 weeks since he last talked to N, Leo met him in the living room, along with Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk. N is seated on the couch with Ravi's head on his lap. Hongbin is on the floor,leaning against the couch and in between N's legs while Hyuk is sprawled over the visual's outstretched legs. 

Leo silently approaches them and sits down on an empty couch, gaining the attention of all 4 of them. 

"Hi, hyung! "Hongbin acknowledges him while N merely turn away. 

"Hi. "Leo says, giving him a nod. "Is it your day off? "He asks, wondering why they seem so relaxed. 

"Yup! "Hongbin says and Hyuk also responds with an enthusiastic nod. 

Leo glance at N and Ravi since both of them gave him no response. "Yours too? "

N hums lazily as an answer and Leo takes it as a yes. 

"Let's go out then? My treat. "Leo offers. It has been a long time since they're able to gather together since they've all been busy with their schedules and he figures that this is the right time to have some healing time as a group even if it is just for a while. He would never admit it for fear that s would but truthfully,  he misses them. 

Hongbin, Hyuk and even Ravi give him a look of disbelief while N huffs loudly. They all know how rare it is to have Leo ask for a bonding time. 

"Hakyeon-hyung is taking us out after this. We're waiting for Jaehwan-hyung. "Ravi informs, as if trying to decline the main vocalist's offer. 

" Where are you taking them? "Leo asks the leader. 

"Movie. "N says simply. 

"Ah. "Leo tries to ignore the fact that N didn't even invite him. Maybe N thought that he's busy? "I was thinking of taking them to the theme park. "

"Theme park?! "Hyuk's eyes light up in excitement. "Hyung, can we go to the theme park instead?! "He asks, turning to N and asking for his agreement. 

N sighs. "Sure. "He says and both the maknaes cheers happily just as Ken appear. 

"I'm home! "Ken announces before rushing into the dorm and towards N. "Let's go, hyung! "He urges, impatient as he's eager to spend some time with s. 

"Sorry, Jaehwan. We're not going to the movie. "N says apologetically. 

Ken frowns. "Why not? "

"Taekwoon-hyung is taking us to the theme park! "Hyuk answers on behalf of N. 

Ken looks up at Leo. "Really, hyung? "

Leo nods. "Go and get ready. We're leaving soon. "

Ken smiles widely at the confirmation. "Alright! "He says before literally running to his room to get ready. Both Hongbin and Hyuk also rush to get ready. 

Leo turn to N and Ravi who remain where they were, making no move to get prepared. "Hurry up and get ready. "He urges. 

"I'm not going. "N declares, nudging Ravi to remove his head from his lap. 

Ravi sits up. "Me neither. "He says. If N isn't going then he wouldn't too. 

"Why not? "Leo asks, bewildered. N never refuse to spend time with them before so why now? 

N doesn't answer immediately. Instead, he pushes Ravi slightly so that the rapper stands up. "You're going, Wonshik. "

"Hyung~"Ravi whines in protest but N just shakes his head firmly. 

"Go. "

Ravi sighs dejectedly. "Fine. "He gives up and grudgingly walk away to get ready. 

"You should go too. "Leo demands.

"No, thanks. I don't want to disturb your leisure. "N says casually. 

"Disturb? "

"Yes. You're taking them to go out and have fun, which have nothing to do with work, right? "

"Yeah? "Leo is still somewhat confused. 

"So I have no right to come along. "

"What are you talking about? "Leo is seriously clueless. Why is N acting this way? 

"I promised you that I'll never interfere with you personal life again, didnt I? I'm just keeping my promise. "

Leo is silent for a while, thinking of when did N made such promise. When he remembered it, he couldn't help but to laugh. "Are you talking about the deal we made a few weeks ago? "

N glares at him, irritated by the laugh but he still give a curt nod. 

"For real, Hakyeon? You're so childish. Why did you even take it seriously? I was just messing up with you. "

N looks offended. Well, he is offended because not only Leo said that he's childish but he also didn't take what N said seriously. "For your info, Leo, I meant what I said. "

Leo shakes his head fondly. "Oh, come on! Screw that deal. I've forgotten about it anyway. "He tries to grab N's hand to help him stand up but N is quick to slap him away. 

"I was serious and I am serious. And I hate you for taking me lightly. "