Cuddles

Regret

Once he has finished his cup of tea, Leo walks out of his room and into the kitchen where he sees both Hongbin and Ravi seated at the table. 

"Hey, hyung. "Hongbin greets him. "How are you feeling? "

"'M fine. "Leo grumbles, taking a seat as well just as Hongbin gets up to serve him his food. 

Once all the food has been served and Leo has started eating, Hongbin sits down opposite the main vocalist. "Hyung... "

Leo looks at him questioningly with mouth full of food. 

"I'm sorry. For forcing you to try harder. If only I didn't... then maybe this would never happen." Hongbin admits. "Sorry, hyung. "

Leo doesn't say anything. Well, he couldn't since his mouth is still full so he just shakes his head lightly, trying to say that it's okay. 

"I'm sorry too, hyung. "Ravi speaks up. "I should've go buy the banana milk myself. "

"It's fine, really. "Leo assures once he has swallowed his food. At least getting mugged earn him a bit of N's attention. "And Hongbin, you're right about the try harder thing. So, thank you. "

Before Hongbin or Ravi could say anything in reply, N comes skipping into the kitchen, holding a bottle of banana milk in his hand. 

"Taekwoon? "He calls out and Leo immediately turn to look at him. 

"Yes? "

N smiles a sincere smile that Leo never realised he missed so much. "Thanks for the banana milk. "He says, holding up the drink he has in his hand. "I have to give most of it away though but still, thank you. "

"You're welcome. "Leo smiles back,feeling proud of himself for being able to put that smile on N's face. 

Yeah, getting mugged is worth that beautiful smile. 

 

 

Leo is given a few days off for the bruises on his face to disappear and for his arm to fully heal so he had to spent his next few days being cooped up in the dorm. 

On his second day off, he comes out of his room late in the morning to see Ken cuddling with N on the couch and he really doesn't know why but he feels extremely envious of that. 

As he approaches them and sits down on the couch nearby, he hears N whining and Ken nagging him. 

"What's up? "He asks quietly, trying not to show his displeasure at the way N is literally hiding his face between the crook of Ken's neck. 

Ken looks up at him, surprised at being interrupted while he's nagging. 

"What's wrong? "Leo repeats. 

Ken huffs loudly, glancing at N whose whining suddenly stopped. "Well, apparently, our leader thought it's a great idea to drink half a box of that banana milk in one night so now he's got a stomach ache. "He says sarcastically and Leo could only nods in understanding. 

N doesn't reply to them and soon it becomes obvious that he has fallen asleep, his breathing evens out and his body relaxes. 

Ken sighs heavily as he raises a hand and gently caress the leader's head. "Stupid hyung. "He mumbles and N responds by snuggling deeper into him. 

Leo comments nothing about the scene he's seeing, letting his mind wander off thinking how N used to treat him just the way Ken is treating the leader at the moment. He doesn't know how much time has passed when Ken finally snaps him out of his thoughts. 

"Hyung? "

Leo blinks. 

"You're spacing out. "Ken states matter of factly. 

"Yeah. "Leo admits sheepishly. "You were talking to me? "He asks innocently which causes Ken to pout. 

"I was talking to the wall, then? "the younger main vocalist sulks. 

"Sorry. "Leo mumbles. 

Ken gives him a sympathetic look. "You're losing it, hyung. "

"Losing what? "

"Yourself. "

Leo frowns. "What do you mean? "

"Eversince Hakyeon-hyung started acting cold towards you, it seems like you're not you anymore. Its scary, hyung. I didn't know Hakyeon-hyung gives that much of an impact towards you. "Ken comments. 

"I didn't know, either. "Leo admits. "Now I understand what people mean when they say you won't appreciate someone until you lose them. "

"You haven't lose Hakyeon-hyung. Yet. "Ken corrects him. 

Leo shrugs. 

"Come here. "Ken urges. 

"Why? "Leo demands. 

"Just come here. "

Leo stands up and walks over to where Ken and N are seated. As Leo is approaching, Ken slowly unlatch N from himself, being careful as to not wake him up. 

"Sit down. "Ken orders. 

"Where? "

"Beside him, of course. "Ken hiss and Leo remains clueless even as he sits down next to the sleeping N. 

Once Leo has settled down, Ken slowly and gently lowers  N's head onto Leo's shoulder. 

"What--"Leo splutters once realisation hits him, which is just in time with N's groan of discomfort. 

"Be a good pillow, hyung. "Ken scolds, patting N's head so that he'll continue sleeping. 

Leo glares at him, realising that he's being used but the glare softened as he feels N relaxing beside him. 

Ken pulls away. "You know, hyung? Sometimes, to apologize, you don't need flowers, or chocolates or even a truck of banana milk. "He says. "You just need to show that you're sincerely sorry and that you regret the mistake you did. Show that you're willing to change, hyung. "

Leo couldn't say anything because as silly as Ken can get, he knows how to hit a nerve sometimes. 

"Besides, I know you're jealous, hyung. "

 

 

A/N Sorry for not updating for a while, I caught a fever and well... Ravi's solo!!! 

BOMB is lit  (pun intended )

I love Home Alone too :)