Where

Regret

As soon as he finishes his schedule, Ravi rushed to the hospital to pick N up only for the nurse to tell him that N has left for quite some time. Taking out his phone while catching his breath, Ravi calls the leader. 

"Hyung? Where are you? "He asks desperately. 

"At the dorm. Why? "N sounds curious. 

Ravi huffs. "I'm at the hospital, hyung. "

"Hospital?! Why?! Are you okay? "The leader immediately becomes panic, causing Ravi to chuckle. 

"I'm okay, hyung. I came to pick you up but you already left. Why didn't you wait for me? "

"Aww... that's so nice of you. You said that you have schedule so I thought I should just go home by myself. Thank you, though. "N says sincerely. 

"Okay then. I'll be back soon. Then we'll go out to eat, okay? "

"Okay. Be careful. "

 

 

Leo doesn't really know what makes him leave the warmth of the dorm but he actually did. And now he's in the elevator, on his way to the lobby of their dorm's building. 

As soon as he step out of the elevator, he sees N. The leader is sitting at the waiting area near the receptionist, fiddling with his phone. 

"Are you stupid? "

N looks up at the sudden rude question but when he notices that the person questioning him was Leo, he turn away. 

"Sitting here in such outfit and in this kind of weather... Just how much more trouble are you planning to cause? You just get out of the hospital yet you want to get back in so fast? What? You love the attention so much that you're willing to get yourself get sick just to get it? "Leo accuse angrily but N didn't even glance at him. "Get back to the dorm, Hakyeon! "He orders, irritated by N's behaviour. 

N stands up but rather than heading to the dorm like Leo told him to, he merely move to sit at another chair, away from Leo. 

"Hakyeon! "Leo growls but again, N pays him no mind. 

Just then, someone comes running towards them. 

"Hakyeon-hyung~"

A smile appears over N's face. "Jaehwan! Welcome back! "He greets happily as Ken pounce to hug him. 

"I should be the one who say that. "Ken laughs. "Welcome home, hyung. I miss you. "

N chuckles happily. "I miss you too. "

"What are you doing here? It's really cold. Are you going to go out with Taekwoon-hyung? "Ken asks, hugging the leader tighter to keep warm. 

Before N could answer, someone else answered it for him. 

"No! Hakyeon-hyung's going out with me. "Ravi denies, approaching them before pulling Ken away from N. "Get off Hakyeon-hyung. "

Ken pouts. "Where are two going? "

"We're going to eat. You want to come with us? "N offers just as Ravi gently pull him to stand up. 

"Really? Never mind then. I just ate."Ken declines. "Enjoy your date, hyung! "He calls out when Ravi promptly drags N away, as if he refuse to let Ken come with them. 

"We will! Goodnight, Jaehwan! "N calls back before disappearing out of the building's main door. 

As for Leo, he was left utterly speechless. 

"Let's go back, hyung. It's cold. "Ken finally drags Leo away from his thoughts as he links arm with him and guides him to the elevator.