Week

Regret

The week has been a particularly exhausting week for N, having to juggle between his shooting and taking care of the still traumatised Ken. But eventually, he managed to snap Ken out of his trauma and soon enough,his shooting ends as well. He didn't even bother coming to the celebration party to celebrate the end of the shooting and instead, he just said his farewell towards his fellow casts and the staffs before setting off on the journey to come after Leo and Hyuk. 

The journey towards the isolated village Hyuk took Leo to takes about 8 hours from the hotel he was staying at. However, he couldn't fall asleep even for a second throughout the journey eventhough he's exhausted as he have too many things going on in his mind. 

After hours of fighting off sleep, N finally arrives at the place Hyuk told him about. It is a small house but it looks comfortable enough. 

Taking a deep breath, he walks up towards the house, put down his luggage, and raise his hand to knock at the door. 

 

 

Hyuk was deep asleep, enjoying the natural breeze coming into the house from the open window when he was awakened by the sound of dog's howling from afar. He immediately opens his eyes and sits up straight, letting out a heavy sigh. Somehow, that sound reminds him of one of his hyungs, the one who loves imitating animals; mosquitoes, dolphins and dogs; big dogs, countryside dogs. 

He chuckles softly because now that he has heard the real countryside dog howling, he has to admit that it really sound the same as the one that hyung did. 

His chuckle however got interrupted by a soft knocking at the door. He stiffens, mind racing towards the worst possibility. 

"Hyukkie? "Comes a familiar voice that he missed so much and in no time, he races towards the door and throws it open. 

"Hakyeon-hyung! "He screams in delight, engulfing the smaller leader into his arms. 

N laughs, returning the hug. "Do you really miss me that much? "He asks teasingly since it's very rare to have Hyuk to show off his affection so willingly. 

Realising what he just did, Hyuk immediately let go of the leader, grinning sheepishly . "Of course I miss you. "He says, not even bothering to deny. "Where's Jaehwan-hyung? "he asks, poking his head outside to look for Ken. 

"I came alone. "N told him. "Are you not going to let me in? "

Hearing that, Hyuk quickly steps away, giving N some space to enter the house and in the same time, bombing him with questions. "Why didn't you take Jaehwan-hyung along? Is he okay? Where's he? "

N heard all of the questions but he doesn't answer it immediately . Instead, he takes his time dragging his luggage all the way inside and leaning it against the wall before sitting down on the floor with his legs stretched . "I came here straight from the hotel, you know? "He says. "At least let me rest for a bit. "He pleads, closing his eyes and resting his head against the wall. 

"Sorry. "Hyuk murmurs apologetically. Now that he manages to see N properly thanks to the bright lighting of the house, he can easily detect the dark circles under the leader's eyes and it also seems like the leader has lost a considerable amount of weight since he looked somewhat too skinny. "I'll go make you a drink. "He offers before walking towards the kitchen, not even expecting N to answer him. 

However just as he's about to enter the kitchen, Hyuk caught sight of Leo, standing at the doorway of his room and staring down at the unsuspecting N with an intense gaze. 

"He came. He really came. "