Silent Treatment

Regret

Early that morning, Leo enters the kitchen to get his essential supply of coffee before starting his day only to see N sleeping at the dining table. He merely walk past him to get the coffee maker starting before leaning against the counter as he wait. 

In a few seconds, he found himself unconsciously staring down at the leader who's still in the dreamland. 

N has his right cheek flattened against the wooden table and his right hand on the table as well, holding his phone. 

Just then, the phone rings and N automatically sits up straight as he picks up the call as if he has been waiting for it. 

"Yes hyung? " "They're still asleep. " "Okay, I will. Thanks, hyung. "

Just by listening to N's side of the conversation, Leo can still tell who the leader's talking to. 

The manager. 

Once the call ends, N places the phone back on the table with a loud sigh. Then, he stands up, stretching his arms before noticing Leo and immediately put his hands down. 

"Manager-hyung? "Leo asks just to confirm. 

N doesn't answer. He merely turn around and open the fridge, taking out a box of milk. 

Despite N's lack of response, Leo laughs. "So you're gonna act like this now? Giving me a silent treatment? "He has to admit that eventhough he's really irritated by the way N is treating him, he found it rather amusing. To have N ignore him is something that doesn't really happen often since Leo would usually be the one to ignore N, so when it really does happen, Leo couldn't help but appreciate it. 

 N huffs loudly as he finally turn around to face the smirking main vocalist. "Excuse me, Leo-shi. "He states loudly. 

Leo chuckles, shaking his head. "Leo-shi? What? You're gonna act all formal now? "

N ignores Leo's comment. "Leo-shi, from now on, you and me, we're co-workers. I'm no longer your friend as you're no longer mine. "

Leo is taken aback. 

'That's a bit too much. '

"So, unless it has something to do with work, I assure you that I will never again interrupt your personal life. "

Leo is silent for a while. 

' Is Hakyeon being serious? '

'No, of course not. '

'He'll never be able to not interfere with my personal life. '

'He's a busybody and a trouble maker after all. '

'He's just being emotional. '

'He'll act like usual soon enough. '

Leo reach out his hand towards the stoic looking leader. "It's a deal then. "

N stares at the hand before reaching out his own and shaking it for a split second. 

"Deal. "

'If only Leo knows how serious N is at the moment. '