Drop

Regret

"I was ready to feel safe and to open up to you once more. But we're barely healing yet you've already reopened my wounds. "

Hearing that, Leo's mind turn blank. He realise that he has just messed up real bad. He should've just be grateful that N is returning to him yet he was greedy and his greediness turns out badly as it made N remember the thing that he tried to forget. 

Both of them sits in silence after that, accompanied by N's occasional sniffles until a very loud sigh is heard. 

"Please stop here. "Comes Hyuk's voice, loud and clear. As if he hasn't been sleeping just seconds ago. 

The driver looks at him, eyes wide. "What? "He asks. 

"You can drop us here. "Hyuk insists and Leo turns to look out the window only to see trees and only trees on both side of the road. 

"What are you saying?"Leo asks,bewildered. 

Hyuk merely ignores Leo's question as he takes out his money and paid the driver. "We'll stop here. "He repeats. "Please open the trunk, I'm taking my luggage out. "He tells the driver who's making the same face of disbelief Leo's making. 

"What are you thinking, young man? "The driver demands, somehow questioning Hyuk's sanity because who wants to be left in a place that's only filled with trees and nothing else?

Hyuk doesn't reply as he push open the car's door and steps out of it, not even hesitating a bit. 

"Hyuk! "Leo snaps when Hyuk just continue ignoring him as the maknae opens the trunk of the car and takes out their luggages one by one. "What are you doing?! "He demands loudly, glancing at N who still hasn't said a word. 

When he finally finished taking all their luggages out, Hyuk looks up at Leo. "Get out, hyung. "He orders simply before walking over and pulling open the door for N. "You too, hyung. "

"What are you--"Leo tried to argue with the unreasonable maknae but when he witness N stepping out of the car without so much as a word, he shuts his mouth and obeys, leaving the car as well. 

"Are you sure you want to be dropped here? "The driver once again questions Hyuk's decision. "There's no connection here so you can't contact anyone. You do know that, right? "

Hyuk nods and merely wave the driver's concern off. Giving the 3 men one last hesitant glance, the driver drove away, leaving them there . 

"I thought you've solved whatever problem there is between you but it turns out that I'm wrong. "Hyuk says, breaking the silence. 

Leo doesn't reply to him as he eyes his surrounding warily and sure enough, except them, the trees and the road, there's absolutely nothing there. "What are you doing,Hyuk? "He asks . "Why are you doing this? "

Hyuk sighs once more, looking at N who's been staying quiet all along even with the tears filling his eyes.

"Until you've solved your problem, we'll stay here. "