Two

Lotto

 


“Minki oppa! Can i borrow your lip protector?” Reign asked, looking through her brother's beauty products.
Minki walked into his room to see his things sprawled out on his bed.
“Do you know how long it took me to organize those? Should i just give you mines and start a new collection?” Minki said staring at his sister put on the lip protector, finishing her makeup.
“Yes oppa! I should probably head back. The drama club has a meeting tonight for the end of the year spectacular.”
“Didn't your year just start?”
“Yes, but it takes all year to plan and perfect.” Regin said walking into the living room. “Bye oppa’s.See you this weekend!”
“This weekend? Dongho asked after Reign had left.
“I told her that i'd start teaching her how to compose.” Minhyun said putting headphones on.
“She should just sign to the company, she's always there.” Jong hyun said. “Have you talked to her about that?”
“She doesn't want to be in the same company as her older brother. I don't blame her. Have you seen Minki? The guy's flawless.” Aaron spoke from the couch.
Minki just shrugged, going back to his room to reorganize the products Reign had left out.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

“Can you believe it! They cut the budget. How could they?” Reign spoke as she walked into the room.
“They cut yours too?” Emily spoke looking up from her desk.
“Yeah, apparently the drama department hasn't been at it’s best for a few years. Apparently the football team is more important that the performing arts.” Reign said dropping her bag and plopping down on her bed.
“Makes you feel better, half the soccer teams budget went to debate club. Apparently politics is more important than physical health and stamina. Only one who got lucky is Ace over there.” Emily said pointing to Aubrey.
“Yeah if taking away the male teams budget and making the women's team share there's so international students could have scholarships, is considered lucky.”
“I see no problem with that. They guys on the team are hot. Like have you seen Nichkhun. That man was made to be team captain. When they lost last year and he cried my heart broke.” Emily said faking sobs.
“He turned out fine. His hoe of a girlfriend probably made sure of it.”
“What do you have against her? She seems like a nice girl. She's even an idol. How lucky is she to get to date Nichkhun.”
“Yeah. It's like you have no thoughts of being nice to her. You have no filter, and you Taekwoon oppa sister. You've always been calm, cool, and collected.” Reign said piggy backing of Emily's questions.
Emily and Reign stared at Aubrey waiting for her reply. However, without a knock, Kihyun entered.

“Great news ladies! Your looking at the new member of Starship Entertainment’s next male idol group.” Kihyun cheered.
“Great news! It's not like we all told you you'd be fine..” Regin said rolling her eyes.
Kihyun narrowed his eyes at Reign before resuming his happy nature.
“Anyway! I was looking at the positions open in Starship, and guess whos looking for backup dancers.”
The girls just looked at Kihyun with eyes wide open.
“Backup dancers?” Aubrey asked in disbelief.
“Uhhuhhh. You guys could be my backup dancers.”
“Oh honey.” Reign said as she got off her bed and walked over to Kihyun. “Im no ones back up dancer. I'm always center stage.” Reign said patting Kihyun’s back before grabbing her shower caddy and leaving the room.
“Well what about you Em?” Kihyun asked plopping down on Aubrey's bed.
“Ew Ki! I just washed my blanket!”
“But you love my scent. Anyway, Em. What do say?” Kihyun said cuddling Aubrey's pillow.
“Thanks but no thanks. I already have an internship teaching english. Plus with soccer, i don't think I'll have the time to be backup.”
Kihyun turned to Aubrey with hopefully eyes.
“No Kihyun.”
“Why?” Kihyun whined. “I know you don't have a heavy load of classes. You also don't need an internship till next semester. Come on.”
“You forget that I have volleyball. I'd rather spend my free time practicing than be a background dancer.”
“You really are hyung sister. You're so serious when it comes to volleyball.”
“It's in their blood. Taekwoon oppa used to make me run suicides on the field to help me develop my breathing.” Emily said shivering at the thought of Taekwoon’s training.
“That's why she's captain. She learned her vigorous training through her brother.”
“Don't you have a boyfriend to call?” Aubrey said turning around in her desk chair.
“He's filming his new drama. He won't be done till early morning and i have a 7 am … class.”
“Speaking of boyfriend's...I have another suitor for you..”
“I'm not going on a date Ki.”
“That's what you say now but I have my ways.” Kihyun retorted.
Emily laughed at the two. Aubrey and Kihyun had known each other since childhood. He was the only other person, besides Taekwoon, to be able to calm Aubrey down. He also had the advantage of getting her do things that she would normally wouldn't because he had a higher power on his side.


Cha Hakyeon

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

“Njumma! Can we please go eat now, i'm tired and hungry.” Aubrey whined. Kihyun got his way and Aubrey was dragged away to shop with Vixx for an outfit. Hakyeon’s reason being that it was his little sister's first date.
Aubrey of course dragged Regin and Emily with her. This gave her the chance to somewhat use Reign as a distraction for N, as well as give Hongbin and Emily time together without looking suspicious.
“I don't get why me dating is so important. Ki should get a girlfriend and stop dipping in my non existent, unwanted love life.” Aubrey said sipping on her drink.
“Don't be mad at kihyun, it was all hyungs idea.”
“Hyuk be more specific. You have 5 hyungs here.” Emily spoke as Hongbin laced his hand with hers under the table.
“It was Taekwoon hyung’s idea.” Hyuk said oblivious to the glare Taekwoon was giving him.
“See even your brother thinks you need to get laid…” Regin said clapping hands with Jaehwan.
“No one's getting laid!” Hakyeon said slapping Reign and Jaehwan in the back of their heads.
“Dont worry. He's a friend of a friend. He's a nice guy.” Wonshik spoke from beside Taekwoon.
“Oppa? You trust his judgment right?” Aubrey asked her brother.
Taekwoon looked over at Wonshik before shrugging.
“I'll take that as a yes.” Wonshik said punching his fist in the air.

Soon the food arrived and that occupied everyone.
After they finished eating, Hongbin, Emily, Reign and Hyuk decided to go see a movie.
The others would resume shopping for a decent outfit for Aubrey to wear on her date.

She sat next to Taekwoon. She gave up on shopping and was now letting Jaehwan and Hakyeon fight over her outfit.

Aubrey didn't like to show her nervousness and often used her signature poker face in times like this. But Taekwoon knew better. He could read her well.
“You don't have to go. I'll tell them to cancel it. I don't want you doing anything you're uncomfortable with.” Taewoon spoke.
“It's fine…. I've spent a lot of time on volleyball. It's only natural for you all to want me to date…….. He better be a good guy…”
“If he's not i'll beat him.”
“That's nothing new oppa.” Aubrey laughed. That's what she loved about her brother. He was quiet, but he understood her. He knew how to make her feel better. He had always looked out for her and protected her. Doing this for him wouldn't hurt.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

 

 

 

“Well be over there, just signal us if you need out.” Hakyeon spoke, going over the signs and meaning for the 5th time that night.
Aubrey was still nervous and Taekwoon being a protective big brother, didn't want her going on a blind date alone.
Aubrey told Hakyeon that she understood and she headed for the table that she was supposed to wait at.
Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Jaehwan, and Wonshik sat at the table across the room. They would be close enough to see but not hear anything.
5 minutes later, a well dress man appeared.
“There he is….” Wonshik yelled quietly.
They eyes of the table snapped up and watched the male move in Aubrey's direction.
“Yahh! What were you thinking?” Hakyeon spoke, reaching to slap Wonshik.
“What he's a good guy. He'd treat her right.” Wonshik said defending himself.
Taekwoon paid Wonshik no attention, his eyes glued to his sister and her suitor shaking hands.
Taekwoon rubbed his temples.
‘This is gonna cause more problems than answers for her…..’