Fifthteen

Lotto

Image result for dreams

 
 
 

“Aubrey what are you doing here?”

“What? Am I not aloud to be here?” Aubrey putting down her bag.

“Don’t you have tutoring tonight?”

“Nope. My tutor has plans with her family so she cancelled. I haven’t seen you guys outside of school for a while, since i’ve had something’s going on and you guys are always practicing for your auditions. I thought i'd come visit…..”

“Aubrey i don't think you should be here…..”  Joo-hyuk spoke, walking up to Aubrey.

“Why? I haven’t seen you guys in forever.”

“Today’s not a good day…. Maybe we can meet up some other time and catch up…”

“Hey! Stop trying to push me out the room. I don't know when i'll have a chance to see you guys again….” Aubrey said.

“How about the two of us hang out . Since i'll be an actor i don't need to practice my dance, like someone else does.” Joo-hyuk said as he grabbed his bookbag.

“Sorry i'm late guys, recording ran late.”

“What is she doing here?” Aubrey asked looking at the girl that just walked in.

“I’m here to help my boyfriend prepare so he can get into a group. Why are you here wasting his time.”

“Boyfriend?”

“I can explain…”

“Don’t come near me…” Aubrey said taking a few steps back.

“I think you hurt the little girl's feelings.”

“Aubrey…”

“I said don't come near me! Our friendship means nothing to you.”

“It means everything to me..”

“Then why didn’t you tell me? You know how i feel towards her.”

“That’s why i didn’t…. I wanted to make sure everything was going to work out before i told you…..”

“How long?”

“Huh?”

“How long have you been dating her again?!”

“........About 4 months….”

“.......4 months……” Aubrey whispered.

Aubrey grabbed her bag and walked to the door.

“I hate you…. I hate you…..stay away from me…..i'll make sure to do the same…” Aubrey said with unshed tears in her eyes.

 
 
 

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

 
 

“Aubrey wake up…..Aubrey come on…. Aubrey stop crying and wake up.” Reign spoke, lightly tapping Aubrey.

Aubrey’s opened and after a few seconds sat up, wiping her face.

“Are you okay?” Reign asked again.

Aubrey pulled off the covers and walked over to her closet.

“What time are we meeting them?”

“12.”

“Emily. What time are we meeting the boys?” Aubrey asked Emily, who had just walked into the room from her shower, ignoring Reign’s answer.

“12. Were leaving in an hour, so get ready.”

Aubrey nodded. She grabbed some clothes, along with her shower caddy and towels and walked out the room.

“She’s ignoring me…” Reign sighed.

“I’d ignore you too. You guilted her into going because she forgot your birthday and you gave her no type of warning that she was going to the one place she didn't want to go. You better hope Ki doesn’t find out.”

“I’m not scared of Ki.”

“You should be.” Emily warned, putting her hair up.

qluLOVJHs0AXrdWUoFcOYbBclv27CRvhiOJaI4SrHCf6BhakEeOmTFUu2Qgjdedem9iYwG0vq91IXsFiCg1yd0cEYg8Vqk17NjlHyTPUsOB90kdPMTz8f_omTg1DyP2KivEc08XT (Emily)

 

Aubrey walked into the room and put her things way before looking for a pair of shoes to wear.

“Has anyone seen my scarf? The white one with the blue flowers.” Regin asked digging through her drawer.

“OregaNO.” Emily said laughing, as she put on her shoes.

Aubrey, who had her put her shoes on already and was just waiting for the others, pulled out her phone and continuing to ignore Reign.

 

Nana Ace 💁: Closet.

 

“Have you checked your closet?” Emily asked as she grabbed her keys.

“Yes…….NO...….” Reign said getting off her bed.

“Well be in the car.” Emily said as she and Aubrey left the room.

Image result for gray outfits (Aubrey)

 

Reign looked in the closet and easily found her scarf hanging up. Grabbing it, she walked over to her mirror and put the finishing touches on her outfit.

 

Image result for blue striped shirt outfit (Reign)

 
 
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
 
 
 

Image result for monsta x amusement park

 

“You're late.”

“Someone wouldn’t wake up and someone couldn’t find their stupid scarf.”

“Not stupid. Fashionable.”Reign said smoothing her scarf.

“You guys look nice.” Emily stated as she looked the guys over.

NScprXhzCwPIU4h1HJ5JkGN215GLhY0KLtAdtkOi1WtKdodPMTe4wxe2Eqi70sIOuLW8pS9Tb8wqcTbo3xkGBPLCdQNp2ne886SIFgP6FUgenFXAycZuDhzN6fPJOBQK9OaApez9irnu8apMNGYZTFI2Cq1nQc9ULSWXqNuNgMyFIBfAE-1SwNq3LUDOkpT7qFJSL_DF1RFhM8kocmcyIwfqtXJVXZTIU87pm_wqG7lWIGRsnr9Ht7WlpivIpw3NYwRlNr37n1KjlLLb

 
 

2UlyDNIbSGIlD4Lqk0v0prwQIAlgxhC4VQ7xrPs0hEZ32MWKHHqO7rqIF6KCG4pUrEl2497d2zHT5sp77HmlnMWLy5iU99LEvYN4N7SeoJUui_F0oD9ubDZl60Gw19P9vb48r18KImage result for minhyuk  monsta x dressed in blueImage result for i.m monsta xImage result for shownu dressed in red and blackImage result for hyungwon monsta x

 

“We always look nice.” Hoseok spoke, causing Aubrey to scoff.

“Some more than others..”

“Aubrey be nice…” Kihyun warned.

“That is her being nice. She’s not exactly feeling well today.” Emily spoke, while grabbing her ticket from Hyungwoo.

“Are you okay? Do you have a fever? Are you cramping? Is your arm sore? It’s cold out you can make yourself sicker if you stay out here. And why aren't you wearing a jacket?” Kihyun questioned as he checked her over.

“I'm fine Ki. I just didn’t get enough sleep last night.”

Aubrey sighed. She was going to tell Kihyun what happened last night, but decided against  it. They were in public and the last thing she wanted was Kihyun and Reign going at it in public, and over her personal problems at that.

“Here.” Hoseok said, handing Aubrey a Ginseng vitamin pack.

Aubrey looked at the package that was placed in her hand before looking up at Hoseok.

“I get sick often, so i carry them around.”

“What a coincidence! Aubrey’s always the one getting sick. You two can be sick time buddy’s.” Emily laughed.

“You should thank him.” Reign spoke trying to act normal,knowing now that if Aubrey wanted to tell Kihyun about last night she would have already.

Aubrey once again ignored Reign. She grabbed her ticket from Hyungwoo and walked towards the park entrance.

“Sorry about her Hoseok..” Kihyun apologized.

“It’s fine i'm used to it now. Lucky for me, we have all day together.” Hoseok said optimistically, before following Aubrey into the the park.

“At least he’s optimistic. Maybe today’s the day they become friends.Especially since they're both afraid of heights.” Reign spoke, leading the rest into the park.

“Well since they’re both afraid of heights, i think it’s best if we partner them up for the day.”

“Partner? I thought we were just going to stay as a group.” Emily asked Hyungwoo.

“Since Aubrey and Hoseok are afraid of heights, i figured it’d be better if they stayed together. I’m going so Aubrey doesn't kill him.” Kihyun spoke.

“I’d rather do kiddy games than go on rides, so jooheon and i are going together.” Minhyuk spoke.

“The rest of us are going to go on some rides.” Changkyun spoke.

“Don’t even know why Changkyun goes on the rides, he's no fun. He just sits there, like this..” Hyungwon said before imitating Changkyun.

 

Image result for minhyuk  monsta x dressed in blue

 

The group laughed at the perfect imitation.

“I’m not feeling up for the thrill today, so i’ll hang out with Joo and Minhyuk.” Reign spoke.

“I'm up for the thrill!” Emily said as she grabbed Changkyun and dragged him into the park.

 
 
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
 

“Why are you following me?”

“We have to stick together buddy.”

“Buddy?”

“Kihyun said you're afraid of heights. So am i. We get to hang out all day together.”

“Oh joy……”

“Look!” Hoseok said dragging Aubrey over to a game.

 

Image result for strength test  booth

 

“There you two are. Why don’t you two ever answer your phone's?” Kihyun huffed.

“Excuse me for wanting to hang out with my friend.”

“We aren’t friends…”

“Not yet, but we will be. Now which one do you want?”

“Excuse me?”

“Which one do you want? I'm going to get it for you.” Hoseok said, pointing at the stuffed animals.

“There’s no need for you to get me anything.”

“Get her that.” Kihyun said pointing at the stuffed animals hanging up.

Hoseok nodded and walked up to the man in charge of the booth.

“You think you're strong enough?” The man asked.

Hoseok just grabbed the mallet from the man’s hand and took a swing.

“Glad i don’t really want that stuffed animal…..” Aubrey whispered.

“Shut up. You know you want him to get it for you, it’s your favorite.” Kihyun nudged her.

About five tries later, Aubrey walked up to Hoseok.

“Stop wasting your money. Seriously, i’m fine without a stupid stuffed animal.”

“It’s not a stupid stuffed animal. I know it’s your favorite and i'm going to get it for you.” Hoseok said, handing the man more money.

Kihyun walked up to Aubrey and pulled her back.

“Just let him do this. He's as stubborn as you are.”

“Don’t compare us.”

“You are. You just have to talk to him to find out your similarities.”

 
 

DING

 

“Congratulations! Pick your prize.”

“I want that one.” Hoseok said pointing to the giant stuffed animal.

The man grabbed the stuffed animal down and handed it to Hoseok,

“Here. This is for you.” Hoseok said walking over to Kihyun and Aubrey.

 

Image result for pooh bear stuffed animal

 

“You seriously didn’t have to,”

“I wanted to. Consider it one step closer to friendship.”

“One step closer to friendship?”

Hoseok just nodded with a smile upon his face.

“So what do you guys wanna do now?” Kihyun asked.

“Hmm...oh look baseketball. Come on! I'll get you another stuffed animal.” Hoseok said grabbing Aubrey and walking away once again.

 

Image result for amusement park archery games

 

Kihyun just shook his head. At least Hoseok was enjoying himself. Aubrey on the other hand, he didn’t know. Today her mood was unreadable. He knew if he asked she probably wouldn’t tell him.She tended to not tell him things unless she wanted to, even though he was very concerned for her. But now he couldn't tell why he was concerned. Was it because to him she was supposed to be a sister, his best friend? Or was it because he had feelings for her? He was still trying to figure it out.

‘Maybe i’ll have Hoseok talk to her. They are similar after all….” Kihyun though as he walked over to the basketball booth.

 
 
 
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
 
 

“Do you two normally carry bolts with you when go to amusement parks?” Hyungwon asked.

“You gotta have fun while you're here.” Emily shrugged.

“You made two kids cry.” said looking back at the two youngers.

“But changkyun and the robot though it was funny.” Emily said high fiving Changkyun.

“You two are demented.”

“We just know how to have fun hyung.”

Hyungwon rolled his eyes and continued walking towards the next ride.

 

Image result for amusement park rides

“I saw you smile!” Emily said as they got of the ride.

“I didn’t!”

“You can't lie! I was sitting right next to you.”

“If you can prove it, then i'll pay for your food.”

“You're going to pay for it anyway. How am i supposed to prove that if were in the air? You going to buy me food. Come on Hyungwon, Changie here’s gonna buy us food.” Emily said as she grabbed Hyungwon and walked to the food stalls.

Changkyun started at Hyungwon and Emily, who were laughing as they walked away.

“That’s how I feel when you all ask me to buy food.” Hyungwoo said patting the maknae on the back before they followed after the two.

 
 

Image result for french fries

 

“That’s all you want?”

“Why would I want anything else when I can just have you buy me fries?”

“I’m gonna have to ask your brother for reimbursement for all the fries i've had to buy you over the years.”

“If he says no, tell him you know about the fifth grade.”

“What happened in the fifth grade?”

“Trust me you don't wanna know.”

“Kayden? Is that you?” Emily asked walking toward the fries stall.

“Hey Em. Didn’t expect to see you here.”

“I can say the same. Out on a date I see.” Emily said motioning to the guy with Kayden.

“Oh no. This is just my best friend.”

“Hello, im Joo-hyuk. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Image result for nam joo hyuk facts

 

“The pleasure’s all mine.” Emily said looking over Joo-hyuk’s features.

“So who are they?” Kayden asked, snapping Emily out of it.

“Oh. This is Hyungwoo, Hyungwon, and Changkyun. They’re idols in the making.” Emily said, introducing the boys to Kayden and Joo-hyuk.

“We were just going to sit, you should join us.” Joo-hyuk offered.

“We’ll take you up on that. My legs are on FIREEEEEEEEEE~” Emily laughed.

“We’ll find a table while you guys get food.” Kayden said as she and Joo-hyuk walked off.

“They seem nice. How’d you meet her?” Hyungwon asked.

“Meet her Friday through Reign. Hopefully Kayden is like a breath of fresh air and Reign will get her life together and stop meddling in others…” Emily said before they started their order.

They collected their food when it was done and headed to the table that Kayden and Joo-hyuk were sitting at.

“So is it just you guys here?” Kayden asked.

“No. were here with our other members.They're around here somewhere with Reign and Aubrey.”Hyungwoo spoke.

“If you want we can meet up later on when we find the others?” Emily offeed.

“Sure. That is if okay with you.” Kayden asked Joo-hyuk.

“That’s fine. Not like i have anywhere to be today.”

“Great! You can help me convince Reign to audition for YG.”

“Audition for YG?” Emily and the boys spat.

“Yeah. You saw here performance Friday. She needs to be signed asap. Plus it be nice to have a female friend in the company.”

“Are you saying you don’t like my company?” Joo-hyuk said, faking hurt, causing the others to laugh.

“Im saying that i need someone for when you're off being a handsome model and killer actor.” Kayden said rolling her eyes.

“Your an model? So is Hyungwon.” Changkyun spoke.

“Since high school. So it’s been a few years…..”

“You're really handsome, it makes sense to be a model.”  Emily said sipping on her drink.

“Well i actually wanted to be a basketball player, but i got injured a lot in middle school.”

“Ah Taekwoon oppa was the same. He wanted to be a soccer play, but he go injured.”

“Taekwoon? Like Vixx’s Leo, Taekwoon?” Kayden asked.

“Yeah. He’s Aubrey’s brother.”

“You know Aubrey too? When you said her name earlier i didn't think it was the same person.”

“There’s not many Aubrey’s walking around Korea...Wait. you know Aubrey?” Emily asked.

“We went to school together. We were friends actually. Me, Aubrey and Kihyun.”

“You know Kihyun too?! He’s a member in our group.” Hyungwoo spoke.

“Really? Small world. That’s great he’s in a group now, he was always going to vocal lessons in school.”

“I’m texting Ki. This is going to be a great surprise, and i'm sure Aubrey would love to see you again.”

“You think? It's been years since we've seen each other or even had contact.”

“Don't worry about. After certain events i'm sure you’d be the best thing to happen to her.” Emily said not looking up from her phone.

“Trust her. I haven't know her Emily long but she seems to know Aubrey the best among us, you know besides Kihyun.”

“Awww. That’s the nicest thing you've said all day.You know what? That’s going to require you to buy me another milkshake.” Emily said getting up from the table.

“Changkyun, congrats on your adoption. Make sure you make her a care package, finals are coming up soon.” Kayden spoke causing the boys to laugh.

Changkyun mumbled something under his breath before he went to follow his ‘daughter’.

 
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
 

Image result for bumper cars

 

“You guys totally cheated!”

“Reign, you can’t cheat in bumper cars.” Jooheon said walking behind Reign with Minhyuk.

“You guys gave me a whack car.”

“You car had a full battery and ran perfectly fine when i was in it. You know, before you kicked me out because it was pretty. Maybe you just don't know how to drive.”

“I'll have you know i'm a pretty good damn driver.” Reign spoke glaring at Minhyuk.

“Okay…...Look!” Minhyuk yelled before running away from Jooheon’s side.

 
 

Image result for tea cup ride

 

“Well atleast he’s with people in his age group.” Reign spoke, taking Minhyuk’s place beside Jooheon.

“He’s just really charismatic. It’s good for him since he’s away from home.”

“Family?”

“Yeah. He’s really close with his family.”

“Hmmmm….I guess it is good. I’m really close to my brother, so i can’t imagine what it’s like not seeing my brother.”

“It comes with being an idol. We all knew that to live this life we would be able to see our family much.”

“But you're still going to become an idol?”

“I love rapping. It’s probably the only thing i'm good at. Even if i couldn't rap in public, i would still produce it.”

“It’s good to have something you're good at. I wish i had something i was good at…”

“What do you mean?” Jooheon asked, stopping in his tracks.

“Reign?”

Reign looked away from Jooheon, not answering his question, and looked to see Minseok walking towards her.

“What are you doing here?” Reign asked Minseok.

“I’m here to keep Baekhyun sane. He’s here with his ‘girlfriend’ and her sister. What are you doing here?”

“Were just having a outing before he starts getting ready for his debut.”

“Oh you're an idol?”

“Idol in the making. I’m sure you've probably seen me before. I was on SMTM.”

“Hmmm…. Never……Excuse me, I need to find Baek before he does something stupid. Enjoy the rest of your date. See you around Reign.” Minseok said before leaving.

“Date….hmm we do look like a couple don't we?” Jooheon spoke.

“In your dreams.”

“I'm glad you know i dream about you.”

“Go! Go find Minhyuk.”

“Fine. don't go too far, i don't know what i’d do if i lost you.” Jooheon said as he headed in the direction of Minhyuk.

“...Date…..” Reign spoke, looking in the direction Minseok walked in.

She spotted Minseok with Baekhyun, Taeyeon, and who she assumed to be Taeyeon’s sister, since she couldn't see her face with the wind blowing her hair.

“I’ll just go tell him it’s not a date.” Reign said to herself, starting to walk in Minseok’s direction.

“Where are you going? Emily wants us to meet up. She say’s she has a surprise for Aubrey.” Jooheon spoke as he and Minhyuk walked up to her.

“Oh. We should go meet them then…..” Reign said as she followed the boys to where Emily and the others were.

 
 
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
 

“Hey! I’m going to run to the bathroom. Why don’t you both stay here till i get back.” Kihyun spoke, not giving Aubrey and Hoseok a chance to speak.

“Guess we're waiting here then.”

“I guess so…” Aubrey said, walking towards the nearby bench.

Hoseok took a seat next to her on the bench and the two sat in silence. The only noise coming from the people passing by.

“.......Thanks…”

“What?” Hoseok asked, not believing what he heard.

“.....Thanks…. For the medicine.”

“That’s really not a big deal. I carry that stuff around all the time.”

“.....Still thanks…..and for the stuffed animals….thanks….”

“Wow. i’m not used to you being this nice to me.”

“Don’t. This is probably going to be a one time thing.” Aubrey said yawning.

“Here.” Hoseok said patting his shoulder.

Aubrey looked at his shoulder and then at him.

“You're tired. You did say you didn’t sleep well last night and youve been walking around. At least close your eyes and rest until Kihyun gets back.”

Aubrey looked at Hoseok to see sincerity in his eyes.

Aubrey laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eye’s.

“.....What would you do if you suddenly were told to marry someone for your family?” Aubrey asked with her eye’s closed, after a few minutes of silence.

“Hmmm...well i don’t plan on getting married. That’s what my brother is for. He can make my parents happy with getting married and having kids. Right now, my happiness is important. I love my family but being an idol is what i want. If i was told to get married, i would say no.”

“So you’d leave your brother with the burden of making your family happy?”

“My parents weren't exactly happy when i told them i was going to be a trainee. That was the first time that i ever disappointed my parents. Ever since my brother has been the one favored in the family. My brother continues to do thing that make them proud. Rather than make myself do something that i’ll regret the rest of my life, i’d let my brother do what he’s been doing for years.”

“What of he has no choice? What if he has to make them proud because it’s been engraved in him that’s what he’s supposed to do? Don’t you think he has things he wants to do as well?”

“Why do you care about my brother so much?”

“I don’t. I’m just a girl that sympathizes with him. A girl that has no choice but to make her family happy, happy at any cost.”

 
 
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
 

“Okay. I left her with Hoseok, so hopefully he’s not injured when we get there.” Kihyun said as he walked back to where he left Hoseok and Aubrey with the rest of the group.

“You sure she’ll want someone from her past just walking right into her life?” Joo-hyuk asked.

“It’s better than someone trying to dig up her past…” Emily said staring at Reign.

Reign just rolled her eyes and continued walking.

Joo-hyuk tilted his head to Kihyun, but Kihyun only shook, as if telling him to say nothing on the subject.

“Oh look.” Minhyuk yelled pointing at Hoseok and Aubrey.

Hoseok, who heard the yelling, looked to see his friends walking towards them.

“Shhhh… Don’t wake her.”

“How long has she been sleeping?” Emily asked.

“5 minutes…… Who are they?” Hoseok asked, looking slightly at Kayden and Joo-hyuk.

“Friends… So what are we going to do about sleeping beauty over here?” Reign asked.

“Well we can’t just walk around with her sleeping….” Jooheon spoke.

“Should take her back to the dorm?” Hyungwoo suggested.

“That’s a good idea. Emily and Reign could stay over too. Like a sleepover!” Changkyun spoke.

“Sure if Emily’s okay with it.”

“I don't see why not. My classes don’t start till the afternoon.”

“Great then it’s settled. I'll carry her and you guys can grab her stuffed animals.” Hoseok said as he and Kihyun maneuvered Aubrey onto Hoseok back without waking her up.

“Those are all hers?” Kayden asked.

“This idiot just kept trying to get them for her. He figured they be friends if he won her lots of them.” Kihyun spoke, grabbing Aubrey’s stuffed animals.

“And did it work? Are you friends with her?” Reign asked curiously.

“I think we're on the right path to be friends.” Hoseok said looking at Aubrey sleeping on his shoulder.

The group walked to the exit of the amusement park and to where they parked their cars. Hyungwoo helped Hoseok get Aubrey in the car while Kihyun and Joo-hyuk put all the stuffed animals in the trunk.

“Here give me your number. We should plan on getting together soon.” Kihyun said, passing his phone to Joo-hyuk.

“Definitely. But i don't want to interfere with her school schedule and your training.”  Joo-hyuk said, handing Kihyun back his phone.

“We can meet up during winter break. You at YG still? We’ll just swing by one day. She’ll never know.”

“That sounds like a plan.” Joo-hyuk said.

Joo-hyun and Kihyun walked to the others. Hoseok had just finished buckling Aubrey up in the back seat.

“So i’ll see you at auditions right?” Kayden asked Reign.

“Sure. I mean it can’t hurt to try…”

“Just make sure you don’t forget lil old me, when you start living life in the spotlight.”

“We’ll try not too, but you know it’ll be easier if you just joined us.”

“I'm going to pass. I got my hands full enough with classes, soccer, and teaching english.”

“Suit yourself.” Kayden said.

“We should get going. It was nice meeting you all.” Joo-hyuk spoke.

“Trust me, it was nice meeting you too.”

Joo-hyuk and Kayden headed of to their car.

“You guys can take Hoseok with you. Were going to the store to get food, since you girls are staying over.”Hyungwon spoke.

“That’s fine. He can carry Aubrey in so we don’t have to wake her.” Emily said getting in the car.

“Jooheon and Changkyun too. Hoseok will probably fall asleep and this way you’ll have company.” Hyungwoo said, pushing the two towards the girls car.

“Do we have to take Jooheon?”

“You know you want me…” Jooheon said, as he opened the car door for Reign.

Reign rolled her eyes and got in the car.

“Unless you magically turn into Sehun, you don’t stand a chance.”

“That’s because she hasn’t seen Joo daddy in action.” Jooheon said getting in the car.

The other half of the group laughed getting into their car.

“This is going to be a long ride….” Emily sighed.