Ten

Lotto

“You’re not that bad of a singer.”

“I never said i couldn't sing, i just prefer rapping more.”

“Mhhh, either way this song is beautiful. How’d you come up the lyrics?”

“Lyrics are all around you, all i did was look in the right direction.” Jooheon said, leaning back comfortably in his chair.

“So Kihyun helped you?”

“......sorta….It’s still my song”

“OUR.It’s our song.”

“We aren't even dating yet and we have a song. That’s hot babe.”

“You did not just call me babe. You're lucky I have somewhere to be.” Reign spoke, grabbing her bag.

“Don't worry, you can come back and cuddle me anytime you want. I’m all yours.” Jooheon said smiling.

“Done creeping yet.”

“Mhhh yeah.”

“Good. Let me know when you wanna record it, i’ll fit you into my schedule.”

“Schedule? Finally pick an internship?”

“Yup. You looking at VIXX’s new assistant.”

“Wow! Thats big for a newbie. How’d you manage that?”

“My bestfriend just so happens to be in the group, and Aubrey’s brother is in Vixx.”

“You’ve got connections, how about we make one more.” Jooheon said before they both laughed.

“Goodbye Joo.” Reign waved as she left the room, grabbing her coach in the living room.

“Leaving already?”

“Ahh yeah, i’ve have to be at work soon.”

“Ohh...um… can i ask you something before you leave?”

“Sure, what’s up,Hyunwoo?”

Hyunwoo walked reign outside, making sure the door was closed all the way and walking so they were away from the dorm, so the members wouldnt over hear.

“It’s about Kihyun. Did anything happen the night of homecoming?”

“Not that I know of. He seemed to have a great time with Dasom, minus the whole Niel situation. He was perfectly fine at karaoke too. Why?”

“Ohh… he just seems like something’s bothering him.I asked if something was wrong and he said no, but clearly there is. When i said id just asked Aubrey he flipped, and told me to leave her out of this.”

“That's not like him at all. I’ll ask Aubrey and see if she know anything. I’ll ask Taekwoon oppa too, since i know they're close, you should ask Dasom if she noticed anything.”

“Ok. Thanks Reign!”

“No problem. Wouldn't want my fav group to disband before they even debut. I better get going, don't wanna be late on my first day.” Reign spoke, slightly rushing to her car.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

“Great work you guys. Remember scrimmage tomorrow at 5.” C.A.P said dismissing the team.

“Good work out there shorty.”

“I don't need your praise, Neil.” Emily spoke walking off the field.

“Just trying to give you a compliment.” Niel said, keeping with Emily’s pace.

“You’re trying my last nerve. What do you want?”

“Your direct, i like that.”

“I’d like for you to leave my presence, so i can walk to my dorm in peace.”

“Fine. I want you to help me get a date with Aubrey.”

Emily stopped in her tracks and whipped her head around to look at Niel.

“Have you lost your mind? Why would i give you a date with Aubrey?”

“You know why! Come on.”

“She doesn't like you. Remember she dissed you at homecoming, and your her best friends rival. She's not gonna willingly go on a date with you.”

“Then dont tell her its me. If you tell her she won't come. And if Kihyun found out, he'd never let her out of his sight.”

“I’ll talk to her, but only because i pitty you. It’s probably hurts when the person you like doesn't like you at all.”

“Pitty me? I don't need pity.”

“If you don't need pity, you wouldn't have come to me for help. I know what happened that trip, if i don't help you no one will.”

“I can think of one person who would, but it would probably be for the best  if we didn't involve her.”

“Her? Who is this person and what kinda game are you playing?”

“That isn't important, i’ll pick her up at 6 friday. That gives you plenty of time to make her agree.” Niel said, walking off towards his dorm.

Emily stared after him.

“Because i need matchmaker added to my list of jobs. Like college student, sister of an idol, and english teacher weren't enough.” Emily complain grumbling all the way back to the dorm.

“Hey you're back early.” Aubrey said as Emily walked into the room.

“We have a scrimmage tomorrow, so we ended early.”

“Ohhh! That’s great, you can totally come to dinner at the dorm tonight!”

“........Is-”

“Is bean gonna be there? Yeah, but so will the others,plus Reign will be there too.”

“Is-”

“Is oppa cooking? Yes, now go get ready.” Aubrey said handing Emily her shower caddy.

Emily started to walk towards the showers, when she stopped and walked back into the room.

“What now?”

“I need a towel.”

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Image result for autumn outfits

 

“Regin! Im thirsty!” Hakyeon spoke as he sat on the couch, as they had just finished dance practice for the day.

“Okay, so get something to drink.” Reign spoke from the other side of the room, looking over the papers her boss had gave her that went over the group's schedule.

“But my legs hurt.” Hakyeon whinned. “Re……”

“No.”

“But Re, i'm thirsty, which means my throat is dry, which means it’ll get scratchy, and iv my throat is scratchy then i can't sing, then i won't be able to bless the world with my beautiful voice. Is that what you want? Do you want to be the reason my career ends so early on?”

“.....Fine, but i'm taking Taekwoon with me.”

“Why!!! You can do it by yourself.”

“If i get you something to drink, i'd have to get the others something as well. Do you expect me to carry everything myself?”

“Then take Hyuk, he’s young.”

“What does youth have to do with anything? Besides I want to hangout with Taekwoon oppa some, he’s not needy like you guys.”

“Yah!!! Who’s needy!” Hyuk and Wonshik yelled from inside the studio off to the side of the practice room.

“See like right there, when they felt the need to yell their reply. Taekwoon oppa and i will be back.” Reign said as she walked out the door Taekwoon had opened for her.

The two walked down the hall and out the building to out Reign’s car, not forgetting Taekwoon’s disguise.

 

Image result for vixx leo

 

The car ride was silent, but it wasn't awkward. In Fact, it was comfortable despite being used to Hakyeon’s boisterousness. The drive wasn't long, maybe 10 minutes. They walked into the cafe and placed their order. The pair decided to wait in a booth for their drinks. Taekwoon looked out the window, silently watching the people outside walk. Reign's attention however was fully on Taekwoon. She wanted to start a conversation with him about Aubrey, but she’d didn't know if she should go around the subject or be direct.

“.......Just ask what you wanna ask me, that would be better than staring at me.” Taekwoon said as his head snapped towards Reign.

“..... There’s this halloween party in a couple of week. I was wondering how to get her to go?”

“You don't. She doesn't like halloween.”

“But i'm going and so is Emily. Shinee’s going to the party, so it's not like she won't know anyone there.”

“Shinee...Exactly what party are you going to?”

Reign gulped. “.....SM’s……”

Instead of answering, Taekwoon just turned his head and stared out the window again.

“....... I just want to be of help to her. Im her friend, isn't this what friends do,help each other?”

“Choi! Your order is ready.” called one of the staff members.

Taekwoon got up and walked to the man, thanking him and taking the drinks out of the store.

Again the car ride was quiet and this time it was awkward. Taekwoon had not spoken since she mentioned SM, and although he was a naturally quiet person, his silence somewhat scared her.

The boys had already been called when they left the cafe, so the pair wouldn't go back inside the company, but instead wait for the others.

Image result for hot cider

(Reign’s favorite cafe drink)

Image result for latte

(Taekwoon’s favorite drink)

Silently sipping her drink, reign picked up her phone and saw a new text from Sung Cheol.

“......Can you really help her? Are you the one that can? Helping a friend is fine, but is your curiosity not the main reason you're seeking answers. You won't be able to take your actions back after they've been done. So tell me, are youre ready to be responsible for what will happen to her?”

Reign stared at Taekwoon. She could many emotions flashing through his eyes. Was finding out what happen so important? And if it was, would she be able to withstand whatever would come from it?”

“You two sure did take your sweet time coming back. What did you guys talk about?” Hakyeon asked as he got in the seat behind Reign.

“Taekwoon oppa doesn't talk, we just enjoyed the moment away from you.”

“Yah! My time is very precious.”

“Yeah and so is my air, so quit polluting it with your childness. Here’s your drinks by the way.” Reign spoke as she passed out their drinks before heading off to their dorm.

Image result for hot milk with syrup

(Hakyeon’s favorite drink)

 

Image result for cream frappe

(Jaehwan’s Favorite drink)

 

Image result for vanilla latte

(Wonshik’s favorite drink)

 

Image result for green tea latte

(Hongbin’s Favorite drink”

 

Image result for mint hot chocolate drink

(hyuk’s favorite drink)





 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

“Wow! You two look great today.”

Related image Emily

Image result for autumn outfits Aubrey

“Thanks hyuk, but were just wearing jeans and a sweater.” Aubrey replied.

“Really,I hadn't noticed. You both should wear them more often.” Hyuk spoke, putting his arm around Aubrey’s shoulder as Wonshik did the same to Emily leading the two away from their dorm.

“Where are you taking us? Food is literally in the opposite direction.” Emily spoke as Wonshik kept a tight hold on her.

“We thought we could get smoothies.” Hyuk said looking back at Emily but never stopping his strides forward.  

“But i want to eat!” Emily whined.

“The food isn't ready. We only got back a little while ago.”

“A little while ago? I thought you all got done at 5? It’s 7.” Aubrey questioned.

“Hyuk and I were messing around in the studio. That’s why we're taking you out for smoothies, as an apology for make you wait longer for food.”

Aubrey turned to look at Emily, but Emily just shrugged.

It didn't take them long to reach their destination. It being later in the day, the store was completely empty aside from the workers. They quickly go their drinks and rather than staying, decided to take them to go. The walk back wasn't as long and they soon found themselves at the entrance of the dorm, when Wonshik and Hyuk stopped walking.

“Why’d you two stop. Come on the food’s gotta be done by now” Emily asked before she started walking again. Wonshik following close behind.

Aubrey however did not resume walking and crossed her arms, after turning Hyuk around.

“You better not lie to me. When Wonshik told us why you two were taking us out for smoothies, you started mess with the hem of your shirt.”

“I don't know what youre talking about.” Hyuk said turning away, trying to walk off.

“Han Sang Hyuk.” Aubrey said with a tone that made Hyuk turn in fear.

Hyuk hated when Aubrey uses his full name, because he can't ever back down from her when she’s so serious. Hyuk looked at Aubrey, who at the moment resembled her brother to a T.

“Well….”

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

“I told you she’d get the text!” Sung Cheol said as they walked into the dressing room.

“Your lucky, i almost didn't see it.” Regin spoke after her lipstain was finished being applied. “What happened?”

“4Minute broke up suddenly. They were supposed to perform but now they won't.”

“They had an open spot and asked to fill it, but since some of the members are sick, we can't perform as a group. So we decided to debut our song tonight.” Jihun spoke, finishing Hansol’s sentence.

“Well then let’s go debut my 3rd favorite group of rappers.” Reign said walking out the dressing room.

“Yah! Wait! Who’s the first two?” Sung Cheol asked as they followed Reign to get miked.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

“Look, i can explain.”

“I don't think you need to explain anything. You're just having a conversation with your female lead in your room. That completely normal.”

“Em it’s not like that. I had no idea she was showing up.Hyuk let her in. You have to believe me. I really had no idea. She texted hyuk and he told her to come over, you know how close they were.”

“Okay, so hyuk let her into the dorm. That doesn't explain why your she was in your room.”

“Was i just supposed to have a talk with her in front of the others?”

“So that makes your room a better place to talk to your ex girlfriend? What did you two need to talk about anyway?” Emily spoke glaring at Hongbin.

                                  - In the living room -

 

“I didn't want to cause any problems.”

“If you didn't want to cause any problems, you wouldn't have come here.”

“Aubrey…” Jaehwan spoke as Taekwoon put his hand on her shoulder.

“I really didn't. I just wanted to see Hyuk, since i haven't seen him in so long.”

“You have his number right? Don't you think meeting outside of the dorm would have been better.”

“Would it be easy for me to got in public with an idol and not see it in the news the next day?”

“Would it look better to see you coming out of your co-stars dorm? Co-star. That's all he is to you now. Stop trying to mess up their relationship.

“I'm not messing up anything. Is it so bad to want my best friend back?”

“Bestfriend? Stop joking around.”

“Fine. i want him back, but is that so wrong?”

“Yes. you wanna walk into his life when things are going good for him again. Didn't you leave him because he wasn't famous enough for you?”

“I left him because i moved.”

“Moved to a more successful idol at the time.”

“I didn't think my life choices were up for debate, especially not by you.”

“When you're trying to destroy my friends relationship, then it is.” Aubrey said fuming. Not even her brothers touch would calm her. It was only when she say Emily walk out of Hongbin’s room and out the dorm, did she calm down and follow her friend.

“Hmm...Now it’s like the old times when it was just us. Lets eat, i'm starving.” Ye-Ji spoke, dragging Hongbin into the kitchen with her.

“Do you think Emily is gonna be okay?” Jaehwan asked staring at the door.

“Aubrey’s with. I'm sure once Aubrey calms herself, Emily will be fine. I’ll text Reign and let her know what just happened.”  Hakyeon said, staring at the door as well before walking to his room.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

“That was awesome!” Reign said as she walked off stage.

“You sure you don't wanna sign with the company and be an artist?” Jihun asked as they walked into the dressing room again.

“You know, i just might. Being on stage was such a rush, it makes me wanna go back out there again.”

“Pledis would be glad to have you, and you already have 3 members for your fanclub.”

“Thanks, but you know that if i signed i’d to different company, right?” Reign said as she started taking off her make up.”

“Why! No one will treat you better than Pledis. You belong here with us.” Hansol protested.

“That's exactly why. I belong there because of my brother. I don't want the easy way because my brothers an idol. My voice is beautiful, dancing is , but my voice is amazing and that's what i want to be noticed for, not because i have connections.”

“...Fine…. But we’ll support no matter what. Whether you're in Pledis or not, you’ll always belong to Pledis family.”

“And i wouldn't have it any other way.” Reign said as her and the boys group hugged.

“I think we should celebrate by having hyung buy us meat!” Jihun spoke once they broke from the hug.

“I'd love to, but lets rain check it. I need to get back to the dorm.” Reign said after looking at her phone.

“Okay, but don't leave us hanging like the last time.” Hansol spoke.

“How was i supposed to know the pain pill was a sleep aid? I promise i won't, but lady Emily requires my attention.”

“Lady Emily? Are you still calling yourself queen? Didn't you lose?” Jihun said with the slightest of indifference.

“I don't need a crown to be queen. Don't bring up my losing again, hurts my pride.” Reign said walking out the waiting room, speed walking to her car.


 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

“How is it that this isn't bothering you right now?”

“How is it that it’s bothering you more than me right now?” Emily said sitting down on her bed.

“My bestfriend’s boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend just reappear and can potentially break up my bestfriend’s relationship.”

“She was your friend too.”

“WAS. She was my friend. You're my friend, my best friend. Hongbin’s like a brother to me, but i'll always be on your side. That girl is no good for him. She left him for her own benefit, never thinking of his feelings. Can you honestly say that this isn't bothering you at all?”

“It’s not, and even if it did it wouldn't make a difference since we broke up.” Emily spoke grabbing celery and a bottle of water from her fridge.

“YOU WHAT!” Reign yelled as she entered the room.

“Your joking. Tell me you're joking.” Aubrey spoke, waiting for Emily to say this was all a joke.

“I'm not. We broke up. If he wants to date her then he has free range to do it now. We never had time for each other anymore, it’s better for the both of us this way. Now i can just focus on school,soccer, and my internship.” Emily said opening up her laptop. “Chicken cool with you guys?”

Aubrey and Reign just looked at each other. Reign mouthing,’What do we do?’, only to receive a shrug from Aubrey.

She said she was fine, so they have no choice at the time but to support their bestfriends decision.

“Chicken sounds great,but can we get ramen too!” Reign asked sitting beside Emily.

“Oh ramen sounds good too.”

“Only if we watch ‘The K2’, Hayeon said bae had a shower scene.” Aubrey smiled, sitting on the Emily’s bed as well.

“You’re such a !” Reign said smacking Aubrey with a pillow.

“You think she’s a now, you have had to ride in the car with her singing ‘ Trip’ And ‘Aquaman’.” Emily laughed as she placed their order.

“Do i even wanna be in the car for that?”

“Hey! I'm not even that bad.”

“Really?! Body rolling behind the wheel isn't that bad?”

“I plead the fifth.”

"You know it's weird hearing you talk about guys." Reign spoke.

"Yeah...  for so long you wouldn't give a guy the time of day, now you talking about them, i even heard that you're being nice to Nickhun." 

".....I just figured it wouldn't to be nice to guys. Im friends with guys in my classes..... and Nichkhun isn't to bad....plus i spend time at the guy's dorm...... Taek asked me to be happy. My unresolved problems were holding me back."

"So you resovled them?" Reign asked curiously.

"No, but i shouldn't let it define my perception of others. Everyone deserves a fair shot,right?"

"You know, im really admire how your growing. I for sure thought I'd never get a brother in law." Reign half joked.

"Brother in law?" Emily and Aubrey asked, staring at Reign.

"Yeah, like never get married."

"I won't get married....."

"Tell that to your brother. He set you up with Joonmyeon so you'd start dating." Reign spoke.

"He wants me to start dating, not run off and get married."

"Dating leads to marriage. Marriages leads to kids, although, i don't think the world is ready for miniature you's running around."

"Rude. Just rude Reign."

"She can get married have kids to your hearts content, just make sure you bring my chicken and ramen before you push her down the isle." Emily said  causing all 3 to laugh.

"Im going. I need to get more ice cream anyway."

“If you keep eating ice cream you’ll get fat.”

“Says the one that keeps drinking Americano’s because Himchan drinks them.” Aubrey says as she walks out the door.

“Hey! It isn't even that bad.”

“Your really like it?”

“No it’s horrible.” Reign said disgusted at the thought, causing Emily to laugh.

 

         - With Aubrey  -

 

“She better eat all this chicken too.” Aubrey mumbled to herself as she place the food in the back of her car.

“Aubrey? Is that you?”

Aubrey turned around, surprised at the person walking towards.

“What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in China?”

“I have some business to take care of here.”

“Ohhh.. that's good i guess. How’d things go with your parents, by the way?”

“That’s actually why i'm glad i ran into you. I was gonna call you tomorrow, but this is better.”

“What’s going on Kris?”

“I need you to meet my parent’s……”


 

AAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDD ENTER KRIS!

 

Image result for kris

 

Image result for kris

Because why not have Kris in my fic.  

And for those wondering who Bean’s Ex is…….


 

Image result for Seo_Ye-Ji

BOOM! Cause ‘Moorim School’ Was hella awesome and I shipped her and Bean.

And for those wondering what song Reign sang with the boys……

 

 

Also, for those that have been asking, yes i will update N.T. It’s just taking me longer because I dont have the time to write the ideas i had out because it would take 5 long chapters, work wont allow me that time. Aside from work, BTS has literally destroyed my life. Like the short films, Hobi’s intro, BS&T MV. Did i mention that BTS also got me to read ‘Demian’....... Oh Oh OH! Did yall hear Cypher part4. Like those my baby’s and they did hella awesome on this album and this Cypher is matched with part 3 as my favorite…..Like when i get my album, it’s straight out to my car for a drive….. My apologies to my friends who have had to deal with me crying over awake cause like damn Jin! That man has vocals and def needs be heard more. That note had me in tears…… And don't even get me started on Jimin looking fine as hell, lying about some apples…..I'm weak for them.  Lol, so anyway… although it might not be this week, N.T will have an update, and i seriously appreciate the people who have been asking because it means my writing isn't as bad as i've been think it is lately……