Thirty Seven

Lotto

“Can you please keep your comments to a minimum this time?”

“No promises.”

“Come on Em. They are doing us a favor by letting us record here.” Kayden spoke hoping to help Reign keep Emily civil.

“We wouldn't have needed to record here if you had just let Aubrey stay in the song. It would have been recorded by now.”

“Sorry if I'm more concerned with her health than a dance.”

“Concerned about her health? You used her for a song and you know it. I know I'm not the best vocals, never been on a proper stage, can't dance in heels even if they are platform type shoes, but did you really think of be that bad a performer?”

“Sorry am I interrupting? I knocked…”

“Nope, you're right on time Mei.” Vivian spoke,waving Mei into the studio.

“Thanks so much for letting us use your studio.” Reign spoke, her eyes leaving Emily's.

“You should thank the boys, it's their studio after all.”

“Wow BTS is really living it up. The studio is so nice.”

“Thanks. It helps that hyung can't destroy the equipment in here.” Jungkook laughed.

“Yah! I'm not that bad.” Namjoon pouted as he made his way to computer.

“So what are you guys recording?” Taehyung asked as he and the other members took seats beside the girls.

“It's a song we're performing for Reigns benefit concert.”

“Isn’t that only a few weeks away? Why are you just now recording it?” Jimin asked.

“Our friend that made the song left for a much need vacation and we all were so busy we forgot to record before she left.” Kayden spoke, not looking up from her phone.

“Well I’m glad we’re able to watch you all record, maybe we can give you guys a few pointers.” Jin smiled.

“Even with a few pointers, they may still be terrible.” Yoongi said looking towards Emily.

Emily ignored Yoongi’s comment and continued texting on her phone.

“Why don’t we just go ahead and start recording?” Vivian suggested, not wanting Emily to blow up.

“I’m all ready when you are.” Namjoon said spinning around in his chair.

“Kayden starts the song, so I think she should start.” Reign spoke and the others nodded.

“Well let’s get this party started.” Kayden said making her way to the booth.

“Who are you texting?” Taehyung asked after noticing Yoongi staring at Emily.

“Oh no one, just my boyfriend.” Emily smiled, putting her phone away so that she could focus on Kayden’s recording.


 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

OXg4hFRcl6-uEwgGe1I01qI30ST3_6wKCQB24XSMctKiemZaJpIOchrSNKXzaMdmqK54jTQmvx10zGb56RKh_9Zlmf0FSssG5uDDpV1D5WAQRreL4KAuxv4EPyvWr9CPy-kQkuLT

 

“Thanks for meeting with me.” Yixing said as he put his phone away.

“I’ll be honest, I would have never expected a call from you asking to meet up.”

“I thought it was about time we met and had a little chat Hongbin.” Yixing said picking up his glass of water.

“A chat would insinuate that we have something to talk about.” Hongbin said with a raised eye.

“I know you’re a smart guy, as am I, so I would think you know exactly why the topic of conversation is.”

“Are you sure Emily would like being the topic?”

“That’s just it. I don’t think you should be concerned over Emily’s well being anymore.”

“Who are you to tell me not to worry over her.”

“Her boyfriend.” Yixing said, accenting the word boyfriend. “I understand how you both ended things was a bit unfortunate but she doesn’t have any want in having any type of relationship with you.”

“I don’t believe you should concern yourself with our relationship.”

“I think I should when she crying in frustration over you. You changed her you know that.”

“I do and that’s why I’m trying so hard to fix this, to fix our relationship. An I’m sorry doesn’t do anything to change what happened, but it’s a step forward. I want it to be so that she doesn’t have to feel uncomfortable around our friends. My band mate is her best friends brother. It must be tiring watching what they say around, let alone all of us being together in the same room. I’d hate to ruin Aubrey’s big day because Emily and I being in the same room is a problem.”

“I’m glad your brought up the wedding. The wedding is really the last time she’s really going to be with her friends since she’ll be leaving soon after I’d really like it I she could leave on a good note, so that she can have the best experience in Spain.”

“So what exactly is it that you want?” Hongbin asked crossing his arms.

“Don’t push here emotions anymore. Be around but don’t pry. Let her enjoy the last of her time in Seoul. If things need resolved let her be the one to be the one to start the talk. After everything that happened, do you think would trust you again?”

“Of course she wouldn’t trust me, and I’m sorry that I broke her trust in me. I’m glad that she can trust you, I’m glad I can trust you to look after her. You might not believe, Emily probably wouldn’t either, but she was the best part of my life. She was the person that stood by me, that let me vent about everything, she was my peace and I messed that up. If me toning down my approach will put Emily in a better space then I’m for it. At the end of the day Emily is our priority.”

“I’m glad you see it my way. I hope that I won’t have to step in again.” Yixing said before he got up and left leaving Hongbin at the table.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

“You can’t leave now! They said we could use their practice room to run through it with a recording.” Reign said chasing after Emily in the hall.

“Why? We have plenty of time to do that before the concert.” Emily said not slowing down.

“It’s not everyday you get to practice your song in front of BTS, in their practice room I might add.”

“Aubrey’s song. And I don’t need to practice in front of BTS. I get that this is more for you, but this is just a grade for me. It’s not my make or break debut, this is a one time thing for a grade.”

“I don’t get your sudden change of attitude, maybe it’s because you're not up Aubrey’s but you should really get it together. I’m not asking you to do much but practice just once.”

“Look I have to go, but we can practice another time.” Emily said as she walked outside to a waiting car.

“I really need new friends….” Reign whispered to herself before she walked back to the studio.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><>

 

“Thanks Yixing.”

“Anything to spend more time with you.” Yixing said kissing Emily’s hand, his eyes never leaving the road.

“I can’t believe I forgot about my meeting.”

“Well you do have a lot on your plate. Best friends. Performing for a grade. Wedding planning? Preparing for Spain. Hongbin.”

“We’re getting closer and closer to cutting one off.”

“Wedding planning?”

“A friend. Reign is really irritating my soul lately with all this concert talk.”

“She’s got a lot on her plate too.”

“Yeah and I get that but this performance is my grade. I just wanted Aubrey to write a song we could all do on stage and then Reign has to go and switch her with Vivian without even asking Aubrey or me for that matter. Everything coming out is concert this or that, BTS, and training crap like it’s getting annoying.”

“Have you talked to her about it?”

“No, but after being told that I’m so far up Aubrey, I don’t exactly plan on talking to her right now.”

“She does have a point. You are involved in others lives more than yours. Kihyun and Aubrey. Aubrey and Baekhyun. Aubrey and Yifan. Kihyun and Vivian. Reign and Minseok. Reign and her trainee friends. Hongbin hoping in and out.”

“I am not that into everyone’s lives.”

“You are darling, how else could you forget that you had a meeting with team manager?”

“I was recording!”

“Why didn’t you do it sooner?”

“.....I was to busy in other people’s lives.” Emily repeated rolling her eyes, gaining a smirk from Yixing. “I promise to put myself first more now.”

“Good. I plan to make sure you put yourself first.” Yixing said stopping at the light.

“Care to enlighten me on this plan of yours?” Emily asked, but the car stayed silent.

They stared outside, waiting for the little light to change. Emily looked to Yixing when he resumed driving, knowing he would be able to look at her. She knew they were both thinking the same thing, and frankly she didn’t feel bothered in the slightest.

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIFAN! Look at my man 😍😍😍😍

 

hgp_vP6tIKQsQX8YreeYJev2SwlHDVh2FpPv2EBBW1knC2Ag725E0XBgUwLr0w9FrxxdRHLF_Ex87_ogmXh5Meyf1NXdbEbONTUOdNBosd4fK3FvBdntuWE-y8qQGW6-g3GQ0J-A

 

32AiFO-ntFeUU5B_w0Glf-_gDqunn8B4TfCJlz9hruejjl7t9-j_MBnqmgN3U1IfXHxerWMd9cq6B-pusnOzfB4LPzbfykTPevWqqEfYLwCLW6KelqDZgSz02GXUSJJeZkC5OXBt

moiQEecH7PNjrnr4OYbmMzQS2M-dGmJiBBjdSrKUXnfikgyTIY9Zu8Uyn35c5aWHObho3RRILBWG8_8gh7lto0Q15kgIH6rma_gBV6LKicUMxg3Sz-g-s7t7u1w_z_0N5EDEwH4W

OjIc_C-uhYQHI8XA_3r17h_oFZ085-e9R6G0Pfdg2JNSs4tlxIsLOaknZmjIX-VrafbZucsa0M0VvK1UUw1QKk7r0LuzfEjt_AhPJbCVnoZF0D-9r_J_LfnSDYMnYCCE8J1jr_TO

S9hRf0osi2h3m8WAQa-Fraju7TmTZHCHEsNiZTMTxBeBq-486HA9s2JmCpgJm3pSfM15B4GvYiGLfC7-O5Wk1HKK5u6zKNKpIpfls3sN4T3sa8KDTo100myJgRHkzD0s_as3dsJl