Fourty

Lotto


Just for warning this is a crap chapter that has not been checked or edited in the slightest :)

“Thanks for coming back to help.”

“It’s not like I had much choice. It was a lot going on. Hell it still is.” Aubrey said as she placed light make up on her face.

AlvEwjUzWoyfRWjb7KcIxPa1mRhSdihafNHQkYb3Nyrd31RPnJE6C7P1dvCF3JK0SPoSjOwxTsimP7R1Aj-XggpsgD8yTfZ9L7qmd5DfvrRn2AQ-s4Al5MiZTStFFEHPlrDqZQDs

“How’s Emily holding up? I tried calling and I sent a few text, but I didn’t get a response.”

“Emily is holding up just fine.” Emily said as she and Kayden walked in the dressing room, clothes in hand.

“You don’t have to go through with this. I don’t want you to feel like you have to. Not for me. Not for anybody.” Reign spoke softly.

“I’m not doing this for you. I’m doing this for Jonghyun. Now excuse me, I have to get ready..” Emily spoke, walking to the mirror and setting up her things.

Reign sighed. “I’ll go check on the others then…”

“You have to do something.” Kayden spoke after Reign left.

“Me?”

“Yeah, you. Look at them. Emily needs all of us and so does Reign. I know a lot has been said but if anyone can get them on the right track, it’s you.”

Aubrey sighed. “I’ll be back in a bit, there’s someone I need to talk to before the show.” Aubrey looked over at Emily who was now applying light makeup. “Call Hongbin if you feel like she’s close to breaking?”

“Why Hongbin? Why not Yixing?” Kayden questioned.

“Just trust me. Hongbin will be the one she’ll wants.” Aubrey spike before leaving out the room.


 

Monsta X Dressing Room


 

“I can’t believe this benefit concert is still happening…” hyungwon spoke, holding his Americano.

“Reign is resilient.”

“Awe. That might be the nicest thing I’ve heard come out of your mouth in a long time.” Reign said as she entered the room.

“Wow! The lady of the night look great as always.” Jooheon complemented, only to receive an eye roll from Reign.

“I told you to stop you big ball of slime. People might get the wrong impression.”

“Well after our duet, everyone is going to think you’re my girl.” Jooheon smirked.

 

Outside The Dressing Room


 

“You’re my girl.”

 

Minseok froze upon hearing those words. Reign being Jooheon’s girl? That would explain all the skin ship. But then why was she so vulnerable around?

 

“Hyung? Aren’t you going to go in?” Sehun asked from behind minseok.

“Nahh… let her hang around her friends. I don’t want her to feel smothered by us.” Minseok spoke quietly as he turned around and head back towards EXO’s dressing room.

“Hyung,what the ? You were so excited to see her.” Sehun yelled.

“Excited to see who?” Reign asked as she exited Monsta X’s dressing room.

“Hyung was excited to see, but he turned around and went back to our dressing room talking about how he doesn’t want to smother you.”

“What am I, a pork chop? Come on.” Reign said linking her arm with Sehun’s. “I’m doing rounds, I can visit you guys before I check on Sistar.”

Reign and Sehun walked down the hall, quickly catching up to Minseok who was no longer alone.

 

“You guys are going to do great! You’re mom is so excited to see you perform tonight!”

“Why are you hear?” Minseok asked, surprised by her random appearance.

“We wanted to surprise you. I’ve missed you Min. You’re mom though by me coming we be able to work things out.” The girl said.

“Sehun…..How does Minseok know Jimin? Like what’s their relationship?” Reign asked, her face now void of emotions as she watched the pair interact.

“She was his girlfriend. The longest one he’s ever had too. They broke up when her group started being more know and they didn’t have time for each other..” Sehun said as they watched Jimin wrap her arms around Minseok and kissed him deeply.

“Ohhh… I guess they reconnected…. let’s go check on Red Velvet. I feel weird witnessing their private moment.” Reign said turning down the hallway on the left, Sehun right behind her.


 

nxZMy3BrAcyIUBd-cdYp4VTHri33vyn-BdiSR-w2rSf3LnuS53wnpiN22uEsKKv5zwk_5YwCd1Yp7C_iy87Mkt_7HgcRmrj8hk3ey63rZI1oo4uNRemoibo1gLwf_tPhV2l4bpi9

 

“Why don’t we go and talk in private?”

“I think by know we both know my life is nothing but private. Besides I’m here to talk to him.” Aubrey said as she turned her body towards Yoongi.

“What exactly would we have to talk about?”

“Let’s start with your rude behavior towards Emily.”

“Who are you to need to know?” Yoongi asked skeptically.

“She’s Aubrey. Emily and Reign’s best friend.” Vivian answered.

“That doesn’t mean anything to me.”

“I’m sure it doesn’t, regardless, I’d appreciate if you kept your mouth shut tonight. This will be a very emotional night for Emily and I will not hesitate to rip you apart if you even so much as breath disrespect. I’ve heard bits and pieces of what happened, but you don’t know who Emily is or what she has gone through. What she is going through. Yes her snippy replies were uncalled for, but you’re negativity towards her and her opinion was highly uncalled for.”

“Yeah. I know. But it is what it is. We said what we said, it’s not like we can take it back.”

“You can’t but at least for tonight look at her in a different light.”

“What do you mean by in a different light?” Jimin asked from beside Namjoon.

“If I remember correctly, Yoongi believe that Emily has the qualifications to give an opinion on the music you make. Tonight, I want you to keep an open mind on what qualifies her to give her opinion.” Aubrey said before walking away from the group, heading backstage.

“She’s zesty…” Jimin spoke.

“Zesty? Really Hyung?” Jungkook asked, shaking his head.

“She’s never been one to not speak up for her friends.” Vivian spoke, getting up from her seat. “I’m going to take a look around. My legs are starting to cramp.” Vivian spoke, not giving anyone a chance to stop her, heading the same way as Aubrey.

“Hey Aubrey! Wait!” Vivian called out.

“Yes?” Aubrey asked, halting her stops.

“I wanted to talk to you.”

“About?”

“Kihyun.”

Aubrey’s face went blank at the mention of Kihyun, something she had grown to do often.

“What about him?” Aubrey asked dryly.

“We broke up.”

“You what?”

“We broke up. I know that he only wanted to use me to get over you. It’s not fair to me, you or him.”

“Why are you telling me this?” Aubrey asked side eyeing Vivian.

“Because I know he still loves you. And I can feel that you still love him too.”

“I love Yifan.” Aubrey stated, more for Vivian than herself.

“You love Kihyun.”

“I’m marrying Yifan.”

“You wish it was Kihyun. Don’t deny it, I know you do. Why else would you spend so much time in America? You were afraid that all the time in between would make you break everything off. So just break it off. I know Kihyun will take you with open arms. Just do what’s right for everyone.”

“I’m not breaking off anything.”

“Aubrey!”

“I appreciate your concern, but listen to me well. I am marrying Yifan. Someone that I love. Yes it’s unconventional but it doesn’t matter, because we found each other and that’s all that matter. I don’t care about what’s best for everyone else, I only care about myself. My dreams, my wims, my motives. Kihyun was just a lesson along the way. Yes it’s unfortunate that our relationship is beyond repair, but that’s just one of life’s tough lessons. Now if you don’t have anything in regards to the concert then I would like to go prepare for my stages.” Aubrey said walking away from Vivian.

Only minutes later, Kihyun appeared beside Vivian.

“Thanks for trying….” Kihyun sighed.

“I’m sorry it didn’t work….”

“It’s not your fault. I’m the one who should have fixed things and fought instead of trying to numb myself. I’m really sorry about using you.”

“It’s okay. I’d rather be used then some random fan who’s oblivious to the things going on. I just wish that she’d stop holding on to whatever feelings she thinks she has for Yifan.”

“I think the only one who would be able to break through her would be her dad…. but maybe I can get her mom to listen.”

“How are you going to do that? Wasn’t this all her moms idea?”

“It was and that’s exactly why I’m going to that wedding….”


 

Okay guys so I’m feeling hella lazy and don’t really want to write out a whole concert scenario, so I’m going to put the songs in order of how they would have been performed and possibly write something about them pertaining to the characters so even though above was technically a chapter end it’s still a little bit more below…..


 



 



 



 

Kayden's Solo

 

Aubrey (Hyoyeon) , Jo Kwon, Min

 



 




 



 

Reign and zico duet......"Hyung?Arent you going to tell her how good she did?" Jongin asked Minseok.

"She doesn't need me to tell her. Jooheon, her partner, is enough." Minseok Sighed, Joonmyeon patting his back.

 

Emily (Kemjo) , Reign (Kyungri) ,  kayden (Sojin) , vivian (Hyemi)
 

Girls volleyball team..... Aubrey (EXY and YEON JUNG)
 

boys volleyball team (2pm)
 

Reign (Wheein) , Emily (Solar), Kayden (Moonbyul) , Aubrey (Hwasa) ..... Kayden dedicated it to her brother in the army (TOP), Emily dedicated this song to her brother (Jonghyun), Reign dedicated the song to her mother, and Aubrey dedicated the song to her father. 
 

Emily's tribute to jonghyun.......After singing emily ended up crying in Hongbin's embrace.The members of Shinee were also there supporting her choice to honor her brother on stage.
 


 



 




YOOO! My songs really got me crying. I cant believe it's been a year sinces i touched this fic and a year since we lost our angel Jonghyun. I think because he was a charater of my story that i couldnt get myself to sit down and start writting but after multiple request im back. I know it's short but i really didnt even want to write the concert chapter but felt like you guys would remember and ask....anyway.....Things are going to move a bit faster now. maybe 3 chapter and well be at the wedding and i think the wedding will be our final chapter! How exciting! Let me know what you think which im sure some of you will and ill see yall next time.